Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Movie business depends on the audience. This is one place where they actually have a right to speak up.🤣 Iss baar sahi jaga bol rahe the.

National award se kya farq pad jaayega? Except bragging rights. And people like Saif can't even brag

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niyati13

National award se kya farq pad jaayega? Except bragging rights. And people like Saif can't even brag

I doubt Mammooty would even have bragged. If he wanted to, he already has 3 NA's which he can brag about.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I don't understand why does public need to give  n opinion on everything nowadays..

aren't we the IFians doing the same here, 24/7?😆

OT:

I dont think VIcky deserves NA for URI. URI movie hit hui because of the subject & script. not because of Vicky's top notch acting

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I doubt Mammooty would even have bragged. If he wanted to, he already has 3 NA's which he can brag about.

Then he is such a gem..Else some people with 3 national awards cannot stop bragging

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Next year Vivek Oberoi IL win fr Modi biopic 

Kangana for Manikarnika also

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why the hell did Mammuka have to apologize for what his fans did? 

This is just lame. The fans need to realize that awards sab biased hai, atleast dont do things that make ur fave pay for it.

Ajkal kuch bhi puchna gunah hai. Uri glorified Modi's action, so Vicky had to win.

I actually used to like Vicky, but after this response, I am disgusted. I am not a crazy Mammuka fan but even I feel Vicky could have responded in a better way, rather than trying to imply that only he deserves it. Mammooty has won 3 national awards earlier, he ie a fantastic actor, though I have not seen Peranbu. 

Vicky couldve been respectful and just said ki all the competitors were good but there can only be one winner or something like that. Mammooty is such a senior actor, abhi KJo ke flock me entry leke bahut uchal rahe hai Vicky and Bhoomi. This jst reflects on the kind of person he is.

Aise hi neeche jayega beta.

Media usually twist words to milk up the story...i am sure they twisted his response....watch his interviews....he seems like a nice and humble guy. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vicky sounds very defensive in his response.  It’s almost like he’s not convinced of something and using too many logistical analysis to justify his win???   A simple “I understand his fans’ disappointment and am equally humbled for the honor myself” would have made him look much better.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Vicky didn't deserve it...period.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really liked Vicky but he sounds so arrogant here... What's going on