Vicky Kaushal reacts to fans who argued Mammootty deserved NA

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://m.peepingmoon.com/entertainment-news/news/33977/Jury-made-of-people-who-know-their-job-Vicky-Kaushal-reacts-to-fans-who-argued-Mammootty-deserved-National-Award-for-Best-Actor.html

Albeit, ever since the National Awards were announcement, Mammootty's fans questioned the jury's choice and argued that Malayalam superstar was deserving of the honour for his performance in the Tamil film, Peranbu. Stating that the jury is made up of experienced people who know their job, Vicky addressed the issue by saying, "National Awards have always been inclusive, including this year. Keerthy Suresh won the Best Actress award for Mahanati [Tamil and Telugu]. The technical awards have gone to regional films. Everyone is bound to have an opinion, and adding one more voice to that won't bring any change. The jury is made up of experienced people who know their job. They watch over 100 films before drawing up the winners' list. Discussion is healthy, but it's unfair to say that they are wrong because we have not watched all the films they have. If we trust a committee to do this job, then we should leave it to them."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

And the fans don't know all that? He should keep quiet.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

He sounds so narcissist all the time!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand why does public need to give  n opinion on everything nowadays..

Virat kohli gets tons of advice and criticism on how to play Cricket and how to be a good captain, government gets criticism on whatever they do, any Jury or authority at any organisation is questioned about their decision..Let people do the work assigned to them..Let them be..

Mammootty ko milta award to someone else would ve cried

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Idk if mamooty deserved it or not bt Vicky deffo dint deserve it.. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have no respect for this set of jury who forced Mamooty to apologise for his fans behaviour. His fans were upset and so they questioned them. If they don't have an answer to these questions then they might as well deal with it on their own. There was no need to drag the actor in it and humiliate him in this fashion. Also nobody needs to ask Vicky these questions either. He didn't really point a gun at somebody to get the award. He is not answerable to these things. 

In my opinion when a jury finds two of the finest actors in a country from one industry then there is definitely biasedness involved. You cannot possibly tell me you found all the talent amongst actors from one industry. No other industry gets such special treatment. So bringing them as example doesn't really help. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 4 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Next year Vivek Oberoi IL win fr Modi biopic 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why the hell did Mammuka have to apologize for what his fans did? 

This is just lame. The fans need to realize that awards sab biased hai, atleast dont do things that make ur fave pay for it.

Ajkal kuch bhi puchna gunah hai. Uri glorified Modi's action, so Vicky had to win.

I actually used to like Vicky, but after this response, I am disgusted. I am not a crazy Mammuka fan but even I feel Vicky could have responded in a better way, rather than trying to imply that only he deserves it. Mammooty has won 3 national awards earlier, he ie a fantastic actor, though I have not seen Peranbu. 

Vicky couldve been respectful and just said ki all the competitors were good but there can only be one winner or something like that. Mammooty is such a senior actor, abhi KJo ke flock me entry leke bahut uchal rahe hai Vicky and Bhoomi. This jst reflects on the kind of person he is.

Aise hi neeche jayega beta.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Next year Vivek Oberoi IL win fr Modi biopic 

I am sure that will happen too. 

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I don't understand why does public need to give  n opinion on everything nowadays.

Movie business depends on the audience. This is one place where they actually have a right to speak up.🤣 Iss baar sahi jaga bol rahe the.