Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing intriguing and action filled update. ❤️ so she finally confessed it 😊 lovely. But even raj know about the deal now, surely he will use for his own game.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

NTRohit thumbnail

Awesome part dear. But while editing check once again because instead of Bajaj prerana there's a another couple names 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rose,

I read the last 3 chapters In a go. 
brilliant work!

I love how the story unfolded and how it progressed. 
dayummm!!! Rishab is bold. And Shalini deserved to hear the truth. 
lers see how she handles what comes next. 
I sort of have an inkling but who knows.

Well done 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg! where do i begin? now the whole truth is out.  P confessed to RB & RB confessed back.  at least they both know how the other feels, hopefully they will be able to fight for the life they want together.  the ending was just great! RB blurted out the truth to shalini, what will she do? I'm sure that being as power hungry as she is,  she won't sit quiet. I'm afraid she'll try to harm P in some way.  also they're going back to ratnagiri, woohoo! what with the confession, shalinies worries about the pregnancy truth getting out & not forgetting the fact that raj is alive and also knows the truth, this should be a fantastic climax. 

hopefully now that your other story is finished we'll get an update quicker 😉.  either way I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. 

Edited by oa2019 - 4 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update! 

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn!!! Rishabh is a bold upfront person. He made it clear to Shalini what his priorities are. Loved it!!

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She confessed her love, he tried to fight but in the end couldn't fight and gave in hugging her. He wants to know why this distance between them even after loving each other so much. And she always said the truth that this is right, they can't hurt people and live happily in their love. He is ok to declare in front of his people that he loves Prerna and the baby she is caring is hissmiley42. They are destined to love but not to stay together, the bitter truth. But he cleared out that he can never love Shalini and can never be with her. Mangoes, he tried using gunsmiley36. But she is good at this. Truly, there will never be a dull moment with your loved onesmiley42.

Shooting star, I really wish their wish comes true to stay with each other. His fear of losing Prerna. It terrified him. And he is determined to never let her go. And she also never wanted to let go off him if possible. Their moment here, trying to live all the life in this small moment, being not sure when they will get a chance to be this close again. 

The morning, his wish to wake up to this site everyday. The breakfast scene is good. And the temple one is perfect. He brought her bangles and the vermilion is significant enough. He is planning to shift them now which Shalini would not agree. The heated argument between them, her questioning him why to worry about Prerna when she is doing this for money. And she pushed him too much with words against Prerna that he told that he loves Prerna. Shalini is in denial now. But till when she would be and what would she do once the baby is here.

Nice update. Please continue soon.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh! I hope I can catch up. 😆

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The update was super amazing. The silent chemistry they have was so beautifully written. And Shalini alas knowing the truth will definitely cause Mayhem❤️