Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reading through Shalini's thought process has always been interesting to me. 

Instead of there being motherly love towards the baby, she sees it as more of a necessity. To secure her position in Rishabh's life and in the eyes of the people. Her thoughts make for concern for Prerna's safety. Because after the baby is born, I don't think Shalini will stop at anything to get Prerna out of her husband's life and far away from Ratnagiri in any possible way.

Really excited to see how it'll all turn out.

-Rekha

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a great update. so they're finally back, i knew shalini would feel threatened.  i wonder if she'll try something once the baby is born???

im not sure if RB will make P stay once baby is born, judging from what he said to his FIL he's content with just being in love.  i hope that's not the case tho,  i really want him to find happiness with P. Shalini is too selfish & i wouldn't want her raising the baby.  here's hoping for the best.  can't wait to find out what happens next.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The affair of hearts is out in open and the enemies of love have taken their stances. Both shekhawat and Shalini shall stop at nothing . RB love for Prerna is all β€οΈ more endearing and soothing😊

Edited by mitras - 4 years ago
SassyButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Read in one go, loving this!

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

The update was amazing 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They are leaving from here and a good change in Veena is she doesn't hate Bajaj. Prerna would definitely miss her. Shalini is still in denial that he can not love as he didn't spend more time with Prerna and he may be infatuated as she is his child's mother. Shalini wants Prerna to leave when the kid is here and blames Prerna for her husband's feelings for Prerna. 

He brought Jalebi for her at that time. They need to cherish all these moments between them as they don't know their future. Shalini saw him coming out of her room.

The heated argument between them. He declared that he loves her❀️. Her father is more worried about his political career and Shalini is worried about her name as Mrs. Rishabh Bajaj. And he is happy that Prerna only wants his love❀️.

Nice update. Please continue soon.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😒😒😒😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn it!! I cried so much😭 Finally this beautiful story came to end. It's very true that not every love story has a happy ending. Such a heartbreakingly beautiful ending this was.πŸ’” I wish they live happily together in an another world.❀️

I loved every chapter to the core. You are a very talented write rose, keep up the work! And i love you for this story!❀️  

This will forever remain my fav.

Do write more Prerish stories, but with a happy ending please!πŸ˜ƒ

Lot's of love,

Yush.