Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

omg what a teaser! absolutely can't wait for the whole chapter now.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser!! Can't wait for the update!

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Teaser was very intriguing. πŸ˜Š Prerna kidnapped means an angry RB that will be treat to read with your exceptional writting😊

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Update soon 

Edited by Kira_James - 4 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What an action packed update Rose.. 

Image result for loved it gif

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg what an update! from the action to the confession, just beautiful.  now that P's confessed how she feels i think RB will too. that Raj is still alive... so i guess now the cat's out of the bag, i wonder what RB will do. i really hope they both have the courage to fight for each other. sometimes the hardest thing is fighting for our own happiness against the people we care for.

absolutely can't wait for the next chapter.  it would be so great if you could post the entire story all together, once it's finished, it really is such a great story & fantastic writing.  you really make the reader feel for all the characters & invest in the story. a true sign of a great writer.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In this one month everyone is going with the flow. These two without bothering about each other staying silent, but thinking about each other every moment. And in all this Shalini is the happiest. She is getting the baby, Prerna will be out of their life after that, Rishabh is again calling her to know about the baby, everything is in her control just like the way she wants.

Rishabh is making sure he is very busy with work to not think about her. He is not interested in the puja as she may be tired and she may have to do puja which she haven't done in many years. But he finally agreed while someone listened to his talks.

The moment of his with the little girl is so good. Looks like Prerna had grown in this one month so much. From a woman blind in her love to a sensible woman who is still in love. She wanted the God to save the baby.

She is kidnapped and Rishabh is made sure to reach late by a pre-planned mishap on the site. Rishabh reached there without caring for anything after knowing about her. The blame games when they don't know who is behind this and when they know who is behind this. And all this discussion and blame games, Veena realised that he loves Prerna. 

Though it is not safe for him to go there with out any support or protection or gun, he still went there to save her. He was successful in killing many men and is able to find her. Raj understood that Prerna is not his wife but carrying his child hiding from society. Rishabh gave in and signed the documents even though she doesn't want him to do it for her. But as I expected he planned to kill them. Rishabh saved them but they lost their way in the forest.

He knows she doesn't like him near her now and he maintained that distance between them. But she is hurt seeing the same distance. He is the first person who loved her so much and she hurt him. No wonder she broke down and hugged him confessing her feelings to him finally.

Lovely update. Please continue soon.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally!!

THIS WAS AMMAZZINNGG!!!!!

Loved every moment!!

NTRohit thumbnail

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒshe said it it is the bestest chapter now I am waiting for next chapter because I want to see Rishab reaction πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚