Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So VJ officially made his entry in Wednesday's episode, it was just the scene from precap after showing him arriving in a car and his walk to the house, it was the last scene in the episode.

Precap: VJ's character saving the good sister Saltanat from a fire.

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

step brother makes more sense...helly probably doesnt wanna do double role anymore

nemo316 thumbnail

Never realized how much I missed watching VJ until I saw him onscreen. I like the nuance he adds to the character, his glances, subtle movement of his head, stops in his talk. There is a softness in his eyes that I find captivating.

I always thought he's better suited to larger than life characters but now I see he can do more reserved ones and I'm happy and proud of his versatility.

nemo316 thumbnail

There was more ss for VJ in Thursday's episode, he first saved Saltanat from fire by wrapping both of them inside a carpet and rolling on the floor and then he checked her vitals and talked to the family. At the end he saw Zaroon (the male lead) getting kidnapped, precap showed him following the kidnappers.

So far Dr.Sharma looks positive, but today they showed a flashback of the girls' father and his girlfriend whom Kainat (the evil sister) killed, so he probably has some ulterior motive for coming. On the other hand, Saltanat's thread got attached to his watch, so she doesn't want him to go.

He'll probably help defeat the evil sister but first he needs to find that she isn't the unconscious one.

nemo316 thumbnail

So Friday's episode was all about Dr.Sharma saving Zaroon, the action sequence was filmy but nice, VJ aces action scenes, he's acting is very realistic down to increasing his breathing rate as the fight goes on. Felt some insecurity from Zaroon when the doctor introduced himself, don't know if its forshadowing for their future relationship or more to do with the real life situation. Makers took efforts in reassuring fans who's the lead, Zaroon got to show off more, led on their way out and came back to confront his kidnapper, a woman related to his father (his former mistress?) but I felt a simpler more natural approach would've been better.

https://twitter.com/uji_memon/status/1162442499811631105

Another thing to note is the twinning between Dr. Madhav and Zaroon or Maroon as has been coined on insta πŸ˜†, I enjoyed the bromance but I wonder what's its significance, is it to forshadow a a love triangle? that's only possible if Saltanat regains her consciousness and suffers memory loss before the truth is revealed. Or maybe just to stress that Madhav is positive.

The last part was our the two heroes returning home, Madhav checking the reports and declaring that the patient is brain dead, of course that's a lie and we're yet to know why he lied (we know thanks to spoilers and heavy hints, he's taking revenge for Kainat murdering her father's mistress who's related to Madhav).

nemo316 thumbnail

A general review of the serial, it's better than I expected storywise but acting could be better. The most irritating character is Zainab the girl's mother, she overacts and screams a lot, the girl playing young Kainat is terrible, their flashback scene was so bad). The rest of the supporting cast are disappointing, I feel they could do better but aren't trying, maybe it's the director's fault, but at least they don't overact.

I feel Kainat's characterization isn't good, she's psycho but it's inconsistent, is she cold blooded and calculating or is out of control craaazyyy. I wish to see more evil in Kainat while she's pretending to be Saltanat because if you didn't know the plot you couldn't guess from the acting. I have no problem with the male lead, maybe his screen presence needs some work but the only scene I'd criticize his acting was the scene he was the emotional scene talking to the unconscious girl.

There are logical loopholes in the story but not more than usual, the main problem is lack of emotional depth, it's all action and twist without enough exposure to how the main characters feel, it reminds me of 7:00 Udaan in this aspect. IMO this is its biggest weakness. Also scenes fall flat and leave no impact, I come back to that flashback scene of Kainat's father murder, I couldn't feel anything for any of the characters and couldn't feel the gravity of the situation.

I think the show isn't a good fit to Star Bharat, neither the Muslim theme, nor the thriller genre, nor the modern feel, the background music during the action scene is prime example. IMO SB caters to rural audience more than urban one. Lack of normal scenes is also an issue.

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mai love..πŸ‘πŸΌ..thanks for dis thread...πŸ€—.read every word of urs in one go....like always perfect to d tπŸ‘πŸΌ...one more thing to add LOVE....d gal slated to act was d one showed with kainat"S dad....so DR...is here in search of his sister not mother... and until now he has indirectly locked horns with d evil sister by rescuing d good one...and D WAY her daaga got caught in his watch makes clear...ultimately he will be her saviour.... he might be grey bcos of all dis revenge but I don't think he will be d main antagonist...

Like u said....besides dis mystery revolving around our hero"S CHARECTER der is not too much to look forward too...so I really hope he is der for a cameo...do his work and make a clear exit...d MAKERS R TRYING to use him as a scapegoat by saying he is paired opposite for their good ...but we know its not gonna happen...d good one is already married and d evil is beyond redemption...and no way he cud be paired with her...i really don't want him to be caught in a fandom war....wish VJ never chosed dis roleπŸ˜”

nemo316 thumbnail

Thanks Viji πŸ€—

So it's his sister, thanks for the info.

I wish VJ got a lead role in a new show, but as long as this is a cameo, I don't mind, he worked with a different channel and Helly's fandom getting to know him won't hurt.

Yes, now he's gray, he's trying to kill Saltanat but once he realizes the truth, he'll help save her and expose her sister. 

Wish the article didn't say he's the new male lead, everything so far disproves this and as you said there can't be a love triangle since there is no MU between the couple and it's clear so far that he'll help both leads, actually it was Zaroon who treated him coldly. Anyways I prefer if he gets a new show soon but until then hope his stint here is successful and opens new opportunities to him.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey thanks viji for telling Me about this thread... mesh glad you did this one...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

trying to read and assimilate everything in one go😍😍

VJ as usual was indeed remarkable in all scenes... what screen presence he has !!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯(though I didn't much appreciate the carpet scene😜😜) never expected something so drastic on the first day....

The thread and watch scene coincidentally was rakshabandhan day I think... so for my solace didn't read anything much into it apart from he becoming a saviour for herπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…........ I know silly me🀭🀭

The fight though very very filmi was entertaining because VJ was looking hawtt πŸ”₯πŸ”₯and aced it completely.

Hope this is a cameo and like you said mesh hope it opens some other good opportunity for himπŸ™πŸ™

nemo316 thumbnail

VJ's interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZ4h6JrYLw