Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viji1104

THANKS love🤗...had to come for our hero.... and d tv vol....der is no way we can digest all dats been served....its for our VJ... actually he shud give us treat for sitting thru all dis blandness😆

@bold 😆😆😆

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so Mai 🤗🤗🤗🤗

nemo316 thumbnail

Glitzvision interview, he confirms he's the parallel lead and says TRPs depend on this track, so I guess if the numbers don't improve it'll go off air.

There's a message to Sukor fans and I think what he said is very sensible.

He looks 😍😍🔥🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EtqU_uaOno

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail

So TRPs are out it's 0.4, a drop of 0.1, this for the week 32 from 3 August to 9 August.

W 31 0.5

W 30 0.5

W 29 0.5

W 28 0.4

I hoped it won't decrease but felt it will, it was a stupid move to make Kainat deceive the family so soon after she got exposed, next week TRPs will probably remain the same (hope it doesn't drop). 

The real test is when Saltanat wakes up.

#StarBharat #TRPWeek 3

2#PyaarKePapad 0.2 #EkThiRaniEkThaRaavan 0.4 #NimkiMukhiya 1.4#RadhaKrishn 1.3 #Muskaan 0.7#SufiyanaPyaarMera 0.4 #SavdhaanIndia 0.4

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Glitzvision interview, he confirms he's the parallel lead and says TRPs depend on this track, so I guess if it numbers don't improve it'll go off air.

There's a message to Sukor fans and i think what he said is very sensible.

He looks 😍😍🔥🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EtqU_uaOno

Thanks so much Mai 

And he is just 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He spoke sense about sukor / Ragkor 

sumsukor thumbnail

So TRPs are out it's 0.4, a drop of 0.1, this for the week 32 from 3 August to 9 August.

W 31 0.5

W 30 0.5

W 29 0.5

W 28 0.4

I hoped it won't decrease but felt it will, it was a stupid move to make Kainat deceive the family so soon after she got exposed, next week TRPs will probably remain the same (hope it doesn't drop). 

The real test is when Saltanat wakes up.

#StarBharat #TRPWeek 3

2#PyaarKePapad 0.2 #EkThiRaniEkThaRaavan 0.4 #NimkiMukhiya 1.4#RadhaKrishn 1.3 #Muskaan 0.7#SufiyanaPyaarMera 0.4 #SavdhaanIndia 0.4

It's already less than 1. 😳

nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

It's already less than 1. 😳

Its highest TRP was 0.6 and that was on the first week, I think it even went as low as 0.3, the whole channel is struggling as you can see from their numbers.

sumsukor thumbnail

Its highest TRP was 0.6 and that was on the first week, I think it even went as low as 0.3, the whole channel is struggling as you can see from their numbers.

Thanks Mai. 

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Those fans blaberring on twitter as if their show was hit with this 0.5 trps !!!

What happened to VJ and his sensibility,why to say yes to this sinking ship ???

He could have try and enter in Khatron ki khiladi but instead he did enter in this terrible show.

nemo316 thumbnail

This TRP was before VJ's entry or even news of his entry came, so the numbers have nothing to do with him, but fans have are generally illogical and emotional, even if you point facts to them, they won't listen so it's best to ignore but I don't think the jodi fandom is that big anyways.

I don't think it's up to VJ to join Khatron Ki Khiladi, Colors hand picks its favorites and the list this year is mostly underwhelming except for a couple of names.

I wish he joined a better show, but if you look at the current shows the only important male cameo was in Shakti, the rest are all female and there hasn't been many new shows and the quality is low, I think only KHKT or Choti Sardaarni would've suited him and the leads in both were finalized much earlier.

From his POV it's be to have an interesting role instead of waiting for a lead role to come, after all out of sight is out of mind.

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago