TV Hindi

Vijayendra Kumeria to enter Sufiyana Pyaar Mera - Page 3

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: 77nikita

Hey thanks viji for telling Me about this thread... mesh glad you did this one...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

trying to read and assimilate everything in one go๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

VJ as usual was indeed remarkable in all scenes... what screen presence he has !!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ(though I didn't much appreciate the carpet scene๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ) never expected something so drastic on the first day....

The thread and watch scene coincidentally was rakshabandhan day I think... so for my solace didn't read anything much into it apart from he becoming a saviour for her๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…........ I know silly me๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

The fight though very very filmi was entertaining because VJ was looking hawtt ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅand aced it completely.

Hope this is a cameo and like you said mesh hope it opens some other good opportunity for him๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Carpet scene ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, what was the need, maybe it was confuse viewers but it didn't give me romantic vibes.

Rakshabandhan: good observation, he has saved her a couple of times and the guy too.

True, there isn't much interesting beyond Dr. Sharma's mystery. Something is wrong with this serial, we had a murder attempt, fire and kidnapping in one week yet the pace feels too slow.

Still it's worth it to see VJ's amazing acting and he's looking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Wish next week we'd get some insight into his character, want to see more of his emotional side.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So happy to watch his iv after a long time true love...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผOUR dr.sharma.. he is d only saving grace of d show...u shud have watched d first 2 epi of d week...eager to see VJ I did dat mistake๐Ÿคฃ just with 100 epi dey have no more story ...like u said since our VJ is looking Smokey hot like a superman๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ we can sit thru d bland fest....and yes wud love to see his charecter developing...and as always our hero wud do complete justice to it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

U R welcome nikki baby๐Ÿ˜Ž

nemo316 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viji1104

So happy to watch his iv after a long time true love...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผOUR dr.sharma.. he is d only saving grace of d show...u shud have watched d first 2 epi of d week...eager to see VJ I did dat mistake๐Ÿคฃ just with 100 epi dey have no more story ...like u said since our VJ is looking Smokey hot like a superman๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ we can sit thru d bland fest....and yes wud love to see his charecter developing...and as always our hero wud do complete justice to it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

U R welcome nikki baby๐Ÿ˜Ž

@ red You know me Viji, I go gaga about VJ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

@blue Yes, it was great getting to watch his interview after so long, but he didn't reveal much. 

I had to sit through Monday's episode after I saw you tweeting about hearing his voice and it was a big headache. Now I tune out through the other scenes or skip them altogether.

@green, yes he'll do it justice, hope his stint is successful and he gets something good soon, it's unfair if he stays away for long.

nemo316 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RaK0ShtO6/

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hii Mai thanks so much for this thread and also quick about the story.. 

Just saw our Hawtie๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Saw vidya promo too

Wish it was a new show with the innocent teacher and smart Dr.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Just saw all on insta 

I am not able to see this thread in forum. I went thru VJ AT. How do I get to know

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sumsukor

Hii Mai thanks so much for this thread and also quick about the story.. 

Just saw our Hawtie๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Saw vidya promo too

Wish it was a new show with the innocent teacher and smart Dr.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Just saw all on insta 

I am not able to see this thread in forum. I went thru VJ AT. How do I get to know

You're welcome โค๏ธ, my pleasuere

@bold that would be a great story.

Yes, you can't see it from Udaan forum, you can check VJ profile page and click on discussion tab or yo you can check your posts, if you click on your picture at the top, you'll get a drop menu, click on my posts, you'll see the recent threads you've posted in and who last posted in them. 

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nemo316

You're welcome โค๏ธ, my pleasuere

@bold that would be a great story.

Yes, you can't see it from Udaan forum, you can check VJ profile page and click on discussion tab or yo you can check your posts, if you click on your picture at the top, you'll get a drop menu, click on my posts, you'll see the recent threads you've posted in and who last posted in them. 

Thanks so so much Mai. Got it.. 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Thanks for your explanation 

nemo316 thumbnail

Saturday's episode: VJ had a long scene at start and a small one at the end.

Madhav explains to the family that reports indicate that Saltanat is brain dead and there is no hope of her waking up, he calls Saltanat Zaroon's wife (well his instinct is right), he apologizes for his mistake and says they need to take her to hospital for MRI to confirm if he's brain dead or not. Kainat offers to go with them.

In the ambulance, the car suddenly stops, he adjusts Saltanat's mask and takes care of her. Kainat asks about the chances of survival and Madhav says very little chance. Madhav apologizes for mistaking the other as Mrs. Zaroon, he then gets nosy and asks about how she and Zaroon got married, she explains, he then asks if the two sisters like each other, she denies, he then gives a lame excuse that he needs to understand the patient's background.

Last scene, Madhav comes and tells the family that the patient is brain dead, he's addressing Zaroon (this is weird, why not address her uncle) and they should talk off the life support.

Precap: Madhav tells them to taking her off life support will end her pain. Kainat wants Zaroon to be the one to do it.

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks love๐Ÿค—....VJ WAS BANG ON IN DAT SCENE..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.WEN HE WAS CUT INBETWEEN HIS WORDS HE THOUGHT D GAL TO BE HIS WIFE...IF NOT SO MUCH CONCERN IS POINTLESS...BUT DAT GUY"S ANSWER WAS SO SUDDEN...NOT EVEN A PAUSE...SO ITS CLEAR ..ITS HIS GUILT DAT IS SHOWING ... AND IF DER IS SOMETHING ELSE HE WUD HAVE BEEN CONFUSED...A LIL PHASED..HERE NOTHING AS SUCH...AND EVEN OUR DR...WAS SHOCKED... 

D NEXT SCENE IN AMBULANCE WAS ALSO REALLY GOOD....AND I'M IN LOVE WITH DIS NOSEY CUTE DR....AND ITS CLEAR..HE IS TRYING TO FIND OUT SOMETHING...BY OBSERVING HER CLEARLY...AND INDIRECTLY ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF GOOD ONE TOO... 

AND DEN INBETWEEN I PREPARED INGREDIENTS FOR MY KIDDO"S PASTA ๐ŸคฃWITH HIGH VOL ...BCOS OUR HERO"S DEEP VOICE WILL CALL OUT WEN HE COMES..

.AND DAT LAST SCENE...LOVING DIS GENTLE &SUBTLE CUTE DR....BUT DATS D CALM B4 D STORM... IM SURE HE IS GONNA BE A TITAN...AND ONLY DAT GOOD ONE CAN MAKE SOME DIFFERENCE IN HIM...EAGERLY WAITING TO SEE HIS REVENGEFUL SIDE...AND I'M SURE HE IS GONNA ROCK๐Ÿ˜Ž

VIJAYENDRA KUMERIA....WE LOVE YOUUUUUโค๏ธ

nemo316 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viji1104

Thanks love๐Ÿค—....VJ WAS BANG ON IN DAT SCENE..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.WEN HE WAS CUT INBETWEEN HIS WORDS HE THOUGHT D GAL TO BE HIS WIFE...IF NOT SO MUCH CONCERN IS POINTLESS...BUT DAT GUY"S ANSWER WAS SO SUDDEN...NOT EVEN A PAUSE...SO ITS CLEAR ..ITS HIS GUILT DAT IS SHOWING ... AND IF DER IS SOMETHING ELSE HE WUD HAVE BEEN CONFUSED...A LIL PHASED..HERE NOTHING AS SUCH...AND EVEN OUR DR...WAS SHOCKED... 

D NEXT SCENE IN AMBULANCE WAS ALSO REALLY GOOD....AND I'M IN LOVE WITH DIS NOSEY CUTE DR....AND ITS CLEAR..HE IS TRYING TO FIND OUT SOMETHING...BY OBSERVING HER CLEARLY...AND INDIRECTLY ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF GOOD ONE TOO... 

AND DEN INBETWEEN I PREPARED INGREDIENTS FOR MY KIDDO"S PASTA ๐ŸคฃWITH HIGH VOL ...BCOS OUR HERO"S DEEP VOICE WILL CALL OUT WEN HE COMES..

.AND DAT LAST SCENE...LOVING DIS GENTLE &SUBTLE CUTE DR....BUT DATS D CALM B4 D STORM... IM SURE HE IS GONNA BE A TITAN...AND ONLY DAT GOOD ONE CAN MAKE SOME DIFFERENCE IN HIM...EAGERLY WAITING TO SEE HIS REVENGEFUL SIDE...AND I'M SURE HE IS GONNA ROCK๐Ÿ˜Ž

VIJAYENDRA KUMERIA....WE LOVE YOUUUUUโค๏ธ

@bold ๐Ÿ˜†,  Same here, I keep it in the background until I hear VJ's voice.

Yes, the ambulance scene was very good and he's asked the right questions, he looked so cute and innocent ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Sometimes, I think he knows the truth about the sisters from the way he takes care of Saltanat but it can't be because then there will be no transformation from revenge to care.

Hats off to VJ, never thought I'd like a good guy, but he's made him interesting and the softness in his eyes and his shyness are very endearing.

I'm looking forward to see his hatred and how he'll soften towards her and the internal struggle, VJ will ace it, hope makers give him good scenes because I find their treatment of Zaroon's attachment to Saltanat illogical, in the latest olv he hugs, who hugs his SIL this way, no one is questioning him, he isn't questioning himself, neither does he pay any attention to the woman he thinks is his wife who should be sad because of her sister's condition.

What we have to endure to see VJ's acting, but it's still worth it โค๏ธ๏ธโค๏ธ๏ธโค๏ธ๏ธ