•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

IF article

It seems everyone from the TV industry is now headed for the big screen. After Hina Khan, Gaurav Sharma, Ankita Lokhande, it's time for actress Sanjeeda Shaikh to make her mark. As per the news of Bombay Times, she has bagged the lead role in Bejoy Nambiar’s next. The movie is titled Taish and is a revenge drama. 

Opposite Sanjeeda, Harshvardhan Rane will be seen and as it would be with every girl, she has butterflies in her stomach. Talking about her elated self, Sanjeeda opened her heart to the news daily and said that everyone waits to work with a good filmmaker and she is glad that she is getting the opportunity.

Talking about her role, she said that it is not an easy character, but a complicated one. Reminiscing the same, she said that they had to prep for it — normally in TV they don’t have preps and workshops, and that's why she loved the whole process. What also attracted her to the film was the genre, it’s very interesting. 

She added that the role allows her to play a tough girl, something that she also aspires to be in her real life. It’s her first Bollywood film and well, she has fingers crossed. Her earlier film was with Shoojit Sircar, but owing to some complications, it didn’t release. She also got busy with TV, did a Punjabi film, and now she has this. So, it is technically her first Bollywood film and as she says she wants to give it her 200 per cent.

All the best sanjee for ur next movie. N in article it says that this movie will be her debut but sorry she debuted in Bollywood from baghwan. 

Not a heroine material. Heroine ki dost ki dost ban sakti hai jarur.

I liked her :) great to know.

I like amir sanjeeda couple.

Originally posted by Tezaa

Not a heroine material. Heroine ki dost ki dost ban sakti hai jarur.

Spoken like Shakti Kapoor ji , aaun aaun. 

I hope the film works both for Sanjeeda and Harshvardan Rane. The director Bejoy Nambiar makes content films, liked his movie Wazir. Hope this one is good too. And there is nothing to rant about Sanjeeda's age, 34 is not too old and she looks like she's still at her early 20's which is a plus point for her.

P.S. Loved Harshvardan's acting in Sanam Teri Kasam. This dude deserves some recognition. All the best to both the leads.👍🏼

I don't know. I'm happy to see more diversity in the BW industry but Sanjeeda isn't that great an actress. Only role I liked her in was Ek Hasina Thi. In other roles, she either overacted or was too bland. Hopefully she does well in this movie.