Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Believer09

Beautiful as usual specially the part where you explained the dynamics for dealing with pain from AM perspective....For me the highlight was yet again Abir saving Mishti..if it is done intentionally or not that needs to be seen...but the shipper in me wants to bet my money that Abir has some doubts...he may not be aware exactly what ...i refuse to believe that while mishti is near him n his attention is on his silly phone🤣...specially when he showed the trailer...

But the most disgusting part was BB stalking AM...everyday i think this is the lowest level of her yet she beats me everyday...i got chills down my spine the way she was threatening M...anybody would confess to anything the way sh eis touching her n feeding her sweets...

Thank you🤗 Abir definitely knows something. Yeah like why would he use phone especially when Mish is speaking that too to play songs sounded like a poor cover up. Yeah BB stoops to a lower level everyday she would even be part of phone calls between Kuku. The way she was forced feeding and touching Mish was so bad to see.

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Thank you🤗 Abir definitely knows something. Yeah like why would he use phone especially when Mish is speaking that too to play songs sounded like a poor cover up. Yeah BB stoops to a lower level everyday she would even be part of phone calls between Kuku. The way she was forced feeding and touching Mish was so bad to see.

@bold: no doubt M cannot think rationally n it was no surprise for me that she had no plan to escape...she was about to say as directed by Meenu...people has concerns that M is no longer the fighter but everytime she had fought for her family ...she stood against her dad to save badi maa...she beat that hacker so as to clear her name as her family was involved...she is ready to fight for her family here as well as they all want kuku wedding but due to meenu blackmailing she is not able to understand/ see the bigger picture...as compared to abir , mishti  is never shown to be that smart to  handle manipulative relationships n she does not know how meenu uses situation to her advantage...for me her such reaction is understandable...had abir doing she is doing i would be agonized

fangirl1012 thumbnail

@bold: no doubt M cannot think rationally n it was no surprise for me that she had no plan to escape...she was about to say as directed by Meenu...people has concerns that M is no longer the fighter but everytime she had fought for her family ...she stood against her dad to save badi maa...she beat that hacker so as to clear her name as her family was involved...she is ready to fight for her family here as well as they all want kuku wedding but due to meenu blackmailing she is not able to understand/ see the bigger picture...as compared to abir , mishti  is never shown to be that smart to  handle manipulative relationships n she does not know how meenu uses situation to her advantage...for me her such reaction is understandable...had abir doing she is doing i would be agonized

Even I don't blame her. It's her family on one end and she has been terrorised by BB to that extent that she thinks her BP won't be able to take the news. 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aap kitna acha likhti ho Zara 🤗

Believer09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Even I don't blame her. It's her family on one end and she has been terrorised by BB to that extent that she thinks her BP won't be able to take the news. 

I am counting on Abir only...Btw did you see the latest spoiler video?...i hope its true...

fangirl1012 thumbnail

I am counting on Abir only...Btw did you see the latest spoiler video?...i hope its true...

Which one?

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Aap kitna acha likhti ho Zara 🤗

Shukriya yaar. It has a con my whole fam wants me to write stuff for them

Believer09 thumbnail

About misbir separation but its abir plan to find the actual culprit...i am not sure if its reliable or not

fangirl1012 thumbnail

About misbir separation but its abir plan to find the actual culprit...i am not sure if its reliable or not

Yeah I saw it thanks;) Don't know what to believe anymore abb bas Monday aha jayay.

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Your explanation to mishbir scenes are awesome.. I sometimes get emotional reading them. Thanks so much!! I hope Abir stands by Mishti in her tough times. 

I think he is going to be angry for sometime and would want to dig why mishti did what she did, If promo happens for real.. he is so deeply in love yaar.. meeku doesn't know the intensity. I guess he may become a devdas and parul decides to talk? Dpnt know how this is gonna go.. but let's see.. generally, in tv, they kind of bring leads to a high point and then drop the separation. Let's see how it goes. 

I really feel separation makes the heart grow even more fonder of the other person.. the more you stay away, the more you think and earn for them. Let's see how things shape up..