"Sambalna mera kaam hain" 9th August

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.” 

― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Actions have always been more important than words in Mishbir’s love story. Time and time again both of them have showed each other that how much they care , respect and trust each other. Now they just need to verbalize it. Or at least Abir wants to hear those three words from her. You see Abir just like Misthi was willingly abandoned by his parents. While his father left his mom chose to ignore him and focused more on getting power and making everyone conform to her wishes. BB could not tame Abir though because he is a free bird. Where BB’s love aims to control, Abir’s love wants the person he loves to grow and embrace life. So, in a nutshell he was deprived of his mother’s love. Misthi too was abandoned by her loved ones but she was lucky to get foster parents like BP and BM who never tossed her to the side. The nurtured her with love and care and instilled in her values that make her the angry chorni Abir loves so passionately. Where Abir buried his pain Misthi learned how to deal with it. Abir just wants confirmation he justs wants someone to pick him he just wants someone who will stay ,he just wants someone for whom he is enough, he just wants someone to heal his pain he just wants someone to give him love which is something he yearns for. The time for waiting is over now he going to take action. The entire episode Abir was a man on a mission.

“Abb itnay logo kay beech Misthi say kaisay baat karun” He kept on thinking on how to talk to his girl. Kunal tried to distract him but Abir didn’t fall for his ploy. His eyes scanned his surroundings the one he came for was nowhere to be found. His disappointment was so palatable that even BM noticed it.

“Kia hua udaas udaas kyun lag rahay ho?” She asked him why he looked so dull and know.

“Woh  app nay meray liay kisi ko nahi dhoonda na iss liay” He immediately covers it up with how she still hasn’t found someone for him.

“Waisay larkiyan toh kayi hain meri nazar main bas yay shaadi nipat jayay phir tumhari baari” BM is like you have to wait kiddo let this never-ending marriage end first than its your turn.

“Aur agar app ki pasand mujhay pasand nahi ahayi toh” He asks

“Toh tum apni pasand bata dena shaadi karwana meri zimmedari” This single sentence gave our homeboy so much hope. His eyes light up and his face breaks into a smile. Unknowingly BM has told him that she would support Mishbir. The moment she says that Mishti enters the scene and both Abir and BM turn to look at her. I was like” lo aha gayi Abir ki pasand” and I am sure even Abir was thinking the same thing that here she is the girl I love . Ananya di is such a cutie I am glad that she genuinely  loves our Mish. Can someone please teach BB basic manners who asks a girl if her sister and she are actually related that too in front of everyone. I can’t even deal with this woman she is so cheap taubh hain. I hated how she subtly ruined Misthi’s happy moments and reminded her that its time for mendhi. As Mish goes to get the Mendhi Abir goes after her.

“Mitahi hain kaha rakhni hain?” He asks her. We all know he ain’t here for the mithai he is here to talk to her.

“Wahan rakh doh main baad main sambal lu gi” She tells him to keep it toward the side and quickly tries to leave.

“Sambalna mera kaam hain. Batao mujhay kia problem hain?” He stops her by coming in her way and tells her it is his job to take care of things and she has to tell him the issue. The issue that’s causing her to be like this.

“Kiya?” She feigns ignorance 

“Problem kiya hain Misthi?” He again asks in plain and simple words

“Problem kyun ho gi?” She brushes it off

“Tumnay mujay phone kyun kiya tha?” He is like than why did you call me of all people

“Woh kal raat tum nashay main thay na toh puchnay kay liay tum theek ho ya nahi” She tells him that she was concerned for his well being as he was drunk last night.

“Tum ahayi thi na?” His expressions instantly change and like an overexcited kid he asks her if she actually came to his place last night

“Hah who Kunal ko dhoond rahi thi” She tells him that she was there to meet Kunal

“Kunal say kia baat karni thi?” He asks what she wanted to say to Kunal.

“Nahi who aisay hi shaadi kay baray main kuch nahi bas” She again brushes it off with saying it was nothing

“Sssh …Misthi main nay tum say aik sawaal pucha tha tum nay uss sawaal ka jawab nahi diya abb meray sawaal ki ego hurt ho gayi.  Abb Main tum say koi sawwal nahi puchu ga main tumsay  yay nahi puchu ga kay tumay meri itni fiqar kyun hain tum say yay bhi nahi puchu ga kay tumhay har waqt mera khayal kyun aha ta hain lakin shaadi khatam honay tak agar tum nay jawab nahi diya toh..” He gestures her to stop with her KUKU shaadi mantra and asks her to listen. This is about them. He asked her a question and he has been waiting for his answer but now he can’t wait loved how he said meray sawaal ki ego instead of his own ego that has gotten hurt. He tells her that he won’t ask her that why she cares so much and often thinks about him but she needs to give him an answer by the end of this wedding. Or else..

“Toh?” Misthi is taken aback and she is like so what will you do

“Toh main apna jawab dhoond lug a. Aur saari dunya kay samnay keh du ga sab ko keh du ga kay tumharay dil main aur meray dil main kiya hain okay Misthi. Actually kehnay say bethar hain kar kay dekhna. Abb main tumhay chota sa trailer dikhaun ga movie baad main dekh lena” He tells her he will find his answer and then in front of the whole world he will bring forth what they really feel for each other. A beautiful emotion both of them have concealed in their heart. He tells her that instead of words he will show her though his actions and she should look out for whatever is coming next. 

“Matlab?” Poor Mish is so confused. 

The scene cuts to one of my favorite song sequences in the whole KUKU wedding so far. They play mendhi laga kay rakhna from the iconic DDLJ. This is not the first time they have used DDLJ references for Mishbir even in Misthi’s realization episodes they used a few dialogues. So our, Mishbir our like Raj and Simran where people are against their love but we all know that Raj and Simran ended up together and so will our Mishbir in spite of all the obstacles.

Posting the favorite parts from the song sequence below:

O Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori (Here he looks at her hinting that he will come to take her answer)

Aayenge Tere Sajna

Mehndi Laga Rakhna

Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna (This one was my favorite where Abir goes up to her and tells her to keep her eyes down and to save herself when he comes to profess his love in front of everyone)

Daaman Bachake Rakhna

Loved this section too where Abir dances with chachi but he only has eyes for Misthi.

Main Ek Jawaan Ladka Tu Ek Haseen Ladki

Ye Dil Machal Gaya To Mera Kusoor Kya Hai (He gestures towards her and holds his hand together and bends to tell her that he had no control on his heart when it comes to her. The heart wants what it wants)

Rasta Hamara Takna( He again faces her and asks her to wait for him and to keep a look out for him and to keep the door of her heart open for him)

Darwaaza Khula Rakhna

Rasta Hamara Takna

Darwaaza Khula Rakhna

Lene Tujhe O Gori

Aayenge Tere Sajna (Loved how he walks up to her and actually nudges her shoulder to tell her that he will come to take her)

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna (She tells him not to say anything similar to what Simran asked Raj but we all know how that ended )

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna

Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne

Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna (Misthi dear you can’t run away from love and expect to keep it hidden)

BB’s face during the whole song was so much fun to watch. Misthi asks god for help as the time for her to do what BB wants is near. When she is about to say something right on cue Abir plays the video of drunk Nidhi insulting his Maa and struggles to switch of the recording and Kunal gets up to switch it off.

“Sorry Pata nahi kiya ho raha tha mujay yay phones chalnay nahi ahatay main toh ganay chala raha tha” Umm isn’t this guy a app developer how does he not know to switch of a video. Which actually is not that hard to do. Also his apology sounded so insincere. Unknowingly or knowingly he gives Misthi the chance to get away.

She runs to her room.

“Tum nay phir say sab kuch sambhal liya thank you Abir thank you so much” The weight of everything that’s going on is overwhelming she has’t taken a sigh of relief but due to him she can relax for a bit. She thanks him thinking that no one would be listening, but he is here.

“You are welcome lekin kis liay?”  He askes her why did she thank him.

“Tum stalker ho jassos jo mobile ka network ho toh meray peechay peechay kyun ahayay ho?” Yass we had the return of Misthi’s three questions.

“Kyun kay mujhay laga tumhay thanks kehna hain” This line was so cryptic how did Abir know that Misthi will want to thank him before coming to her room. Think about it he could have said anything else why this. Maybe this is a hint that he knows what’s up or has an idea.

“Abir mujhay jana hain” Mish tries to leave but our homeboy ain’t having it. He grabs her and she falls in to her arms and their eyes falls on each other.

“Main nay pehaly bhi kaha hain na” His hazel eyes penetrate her brown orbs with so much intensity that any girl would look away but not his angry chorni.

“Kiya?” She asks him

“Sirf do din hain tumharay pass kyun kay mera sabar abb khatam ho chuka hain. Just so you don’t forget” He tells her that she only has two days and then  grabs the mendhi cone and writes two days to go on her hands. Our homeboy Abir is so unique other ML write their names or make designs our homeboy is writing deadlines on her hand. 

“Abir kiya kar rahay ho. Abir ,, Abir stop” She asks him to stop but intense Abir ain’t going to.

“Abb yay tih tum kahu gi yah toh main keh du ga” He again looks at her and then her hand and tells her that its now or never either she says it or he will and then he puts the cone in her other hand and leaves leaving poor Misthi in another dilemma. On the other side KUKU have no other job than Mishti bashing they need to get a life matalb it is their mendhi why can’t they discuss themselves. Misthi comes out of her room and looks at her hand in isolation and remember what he said. She tries to wipe of the stain but it doesn’t go. Pyar ka rang toh chad hi jata hain Misthi. She looks at her stained haind and holds it near her heart and says his name with so much emotion “ABIR” haaye the way she says it was so gut wrenching. The next scene where BB threatens her was pukeworthy can they not show BB forcing her to eat shiz and touching her every now and then it looks very bad tbh. Parul Maasi knows everything as she is lurking in the shadows I hope at least this time she speaks up. I am positive with the intensity shown by Abir that he won’t abandon Misthi for just one small thing. These two dorks are going to be with each other till the end of the line. 

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.” 

― Mahatma Gandhi

Stray Thoughts

• EWW so BB kind of spied oh his son’s private moment with Mishti. God this woman needs to learn some manners

• A sober Kunal is a dumb Kunal period

• Anayaya di hopefully will do something useful fingers crossed

• Do leave your thoughts

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abir ka mere confess krne se zyada Mish ka ye jannna zaruri hai ki he'll always be there for her

Don't all the girls want that?  please take lessons boys

He knows something is fishy and he helped her. Or vaise b he's always around na jab b kashmakash me hoti h.... His excuse was pretty lame and when mish was speaking, weird b tha uska phone me dhyaan.... Bas ab parul aunty kuch bol de to sab sahi ho jaye. Mishti thoda relax feel kre.... So done with namesakes torture

Mishti is not used to someone else taking care of things for her..... She had to be enough for herself.... She trusts Abir but that ingrained feeling is pretty strong.. Haaye babies be happy 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Abir ka mere confess krne se zyada Mish ka ye jannna zaruri hai ki he'll always be there for her

Don't all the girls want that?  please take lessons boys

He knows something is fishy and he helped her. Or vaise b he's always around na jab b kashmakash me hoti h.... His excuse was pretty lame and when mish was speaking, weird b tha uska phone me dhyaan.... Bas ab parul aunty kuch bol de to sab sahi ho jaye. Mishti thoda relax feel kre.... So done with namesakes torture

Mishti is not used to someone else taking care of things for her..... She had to be enough for herself.... She trusts Abir but that ingrained feeling is pretty strong.. Haaye babies be happy 

Hah aisay it was fishy Abir fiddling with his phone when she was speaking and then he went right after her why? How did he know she would be distressed.  Parul Aunty is our only hope. BB ka torture is unbearable for me too now. CVS should tone it down a bit.  Haaye yeah babies should just take a long NGO vacay.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Hah aisay it was fishy Abir fiddling with his phone when she was speaking and then he went right after her why? How did he know she would be distressed.  Parul Aunty is our only hope. BB ka torture is unbearable for me too now. CVS should tone it down a bit.  Haaye yeah babies should just take a long NGO vacay.

after next week kuch umeed hai

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi there Zara, 

You write very well to bring out the hidden messages, Like in todays write up you bought out that Parul and Abir will team up, or another one that Abir is annapp developer, cannot belueve this though, is he NGO guy or not?

Nice work, keep it going....❤️👏

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: savithp

Hi there Zara, 

You write very well to bring out the hidden messages, Like in todays write up you bought out that Parul and Abir will team up, or another one that Abir is annapp developer, cannot belueve this though, is he NGO guy or not?

Nice work, keep it going....❤️👏

Hey 

Abir/Parul team up I am hoping for but the app developer thing has been stated in the drama. He made that tracking app for family remember the one even that Police wala thanked him for.

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Hey 

Abir/Parul team up I am hoping for but the app developer thing has been stated in the drama. He made that tracking app for family remember the one even that Police wala thanked him for.

Wah boy makes apps but did not have mobile somr time back 😉

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi there

Love every bit but my Hindi is not very good so the translation to English is very good🤗 the understanding is perfectly done.

Thank you

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Hi there

Love every bit but my Hindi is not very good so the translation to English is very good🤗 the understanding is perfectly done.

Thank you

You are welcome. Oh I just do it as a habit glad it helps you. I am glad that you got all the points.

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful as usual specially the part where you explained the dynamics for dealing with pain from AM perspective....For me the highlight was yet again Abir saving Mishti..if it is done intentionally or not that needs to be seen...but the shipper in me wants to bet my money that Abir has some doubts...he may not be aware exactly what ...i refuse to believe that while mishti is near him n his attention is on his silly phone🤣...specially when he showed the trailer...

But the most disgusting part was BB stalking AM...everyday i think this is the lowest level of her yet she beats me everyday...i got chills down my spine the way she was threatening M...anybody would confess to anything the way sh eis touching her n feeding her sweets...