Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice cs 

Can't wait to know what happened with ariya 

Cont soon 

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello people here is the first update for this one as I do for butterfly there will be the names for its parts and please don’t get confused about it hope you all like it ….need your love

PART 1 : THE DARK PRESENT

A man standing on the top of a building with gun in his hand.He is playing with it suddenly another man comes there and hands him a packet.The first man takes out a mobile from that packet and dials the only saved number  in that mobile

Man:  ha sir mein karthik bol raha hun…

The other person talks something

Karthik: kaam jald shuru kiya jaega, mein sabko inform karoonga iske bare mein.

The other man too talks

Karthik: theek hai sir .

Saying this he hands over the mobile to the man who brought it and gets down from the building and takes out his mobile and dials to someone and asks him to get some new revolvers and some explosive substances.

A girl is moving here and there in the house worried. She finally sat on the sofa holding her head. Her dress was not so stiff so was her condition. She was tired and held hair into her fists and starts weeping slowly. A man came to comfort her and sat beside her and held her by shoulders into a side hug. She immediately rested herself on his heart and started crying and the man started comforting her.

Man: please Ayesha don’t cry kuch nahi hoga usko

Ayesha: wo kabhi meri baathein nahi suntha sam. He is hopeless

Sam: are yaar wo ab love failure ke wajhese depressed hai  give him time to move on

Ayesha: I was also a love failure, did I marry you willingly? Lekin ab dekho I have moved on and see how happy we are why don’t heunderstand.

Sam: give him sometime.this is the reason he cdoesn’t comehere often.  don't get too much carriedaway by the situation . it is his life bas yahi yaad rakhlo

Ayesha: kya mein aane ke liye nahi kaha? Har koi pets ko adopt karathe hai but yeh do log ko laaya aur unke saath rehene laga calling them parents. After seeing all these how can I be normal and aaj dekho kya hua bahuth bearish horahi hai aur yeh ghar nahi gaya  upar se phone bhi switched off hai

Sam: don’t worry I will call shree

Saying this he called to shree and informed about ayesha’s worry. Shree soon informed him something and he disconnected the call and turned to Ayesha with a worried face

Ayesha: kya hua?

Sam (smiling forcedly) : kuch nahi wo shree ke saath hi hai.

After saying this Ayesha is a bit. She went to sleep after some conversation with sam. Soon after she slept , sam took his mobile and called someone

Sam: hello ,

Girl: ha sameer boliye .

Sam: Sakshi arjun ghar nahi aaye his condition is not stable anymore, please do something.

Sakshi: address bejh do , mein abhi waha jaunga.

Sam: are you sure?

Sakshi: arjun bas mera patient ya responsibility nahi sam wo mera puraane dosth tha and I really doesn’t want to live him like this at this point. Tum era fikar math kar I will be fine and I will make sure that he will be fine.

……

Sakshi was on the bed to doze off, suddenly she recived  sam’s call and she immediately dressed herself properly, grabbed the car keys and started rushing outside suddenly there is a powercut. So she grabbed a torch and was about to start suddenly saw her parents , who were gazing at her.

Sakshi: arjun phone nahi ut raha hai aur Ayesha ne bahuth tensed horaha hai . I am going to check him out

Father: tumhe tumhare patients ke bare mein itna chinta nahin hona chahiye. Because they come and they leave once they are ok.

Sakshi: papa arjun mere puraane dosth hai

Father: that’s the only reason why I am excusing you.

Sakshi: thanks papa, I am getting late I have to go

Saying this she rushed from there. Sakshi’s mother was seeing helplessly in the direction she left.

Mother:  wo uska bahuth care karthi hai

Father: wahi toh problem hai

Saying this they moved to their rooms. Here Sakshi was driving   to the location sam sent her. She reached there.

………                         

Time: 1:30 am

Place:

Will you sing with me?

Say D (D)

Say I (I)

Say S (S)

C (C) O (O)

Disco Disco Disco Disco

I am a disco dancer

I am a disco dancer

I am a disco dancer

(Playing in the background)

A man is standing on the top of the bridge which is isolated due to heavy rain. Shree was shouting at him to get him down. Suddenly he gets a call from sam( the same call which we have discussed before).

Shree: hello , ha sam bhai

Sam talking

Shree: we are on the bridge here lekin arjun has climbed up and he is not coming down.

He cuts the phone in frustration and goes to that man. Shree makes him get down from that side wall of the road and make him sit down. That man opens his phone and goes to a contact named kanmani and  opened messages and starts reading them. He starts yelling that messages.

Arjun: ( reading messages) helloarjun, muje kaam hai so I am leaving without informing you. Ghabrao math, Iwill be back soon. Love you

Saying this he started crying  bitterly

Shree: arjun don’t cry. Rone se kuch nahi hoga

Arjun: kya usane apna kaam ab tak poora nahin kiya hai, vah kyon nahin aa rahee hai.

He stands crying and holds a wine bottle and empties it , stands and watches the empty road down and sees a motorcycle and unconsciously  drops the bottle , which just missed hitting that man’s head. That bike man started shouting loudly at him and  shree apologized him for that. By that time Sakshi arrived and saw arjun standing on the wall holding the poll. She rushed to arjun and held his hand and sighed him to get down. He smiled happily

Arjun: kya mein khood jau?

Sakshi (tears held in her eyes butnot visible due to rain): arjun come down. Tumhe ab ghar jaana hai

Arjun: kaun hai waha mere liyeintzaar karne ke liye.

Sakshi: aunty aur uncle tumhareintzaar kar rahe hai

Arjun silently gets down and sits in sakshi’s car and calls Sakshi to sit in the car. She rides silently, while arjun is watching the empty roads with teary eyes. The ride is silent, suddenly arjun shouts Sakshi to stop at a restaurant.

Arjun: ruko….ruko …ruko Sakshi

Sakshi (irritated) : kya hua ab?

Arjun: yaha biryani is too good .ma ko yaha se hi leke jaunga aaj

Sakshi: ok wait you wash your face, I will take that parcel.

Arjun: dekho double masla wala.Don’t forget, ma ko wahi acha lagega

Soon she takes the parcel while arjun cleans up his face. They start again and reach home within next 15 min.as soon as he got down sakshi’s car , two elder people in mid 50’s  came running to him and held him .

Man: Rukmini  use theek se pakad lo

Rukmini: ji … beta phir se tumne sharab li?

Arjun(smiles): thoda sa

Saying this they took him inside slowly and watches him . while that woman was going to kitchen arjun shouts,

Arjun: kya aap ne dinner kiya?

Krishna: tere bina kaise beta

Arjun: had hai, tere tabiyat kya hoga abhi tak dinner nahi kit oh. Waise bhi ma yeh lo(sighs to Sakshi to gives the food packet, she hands it over to Rukmini tera favourite biryani

Rukmini smiles at him and takes the cover and keeps it in four plates. She invites Sakshi inside and handsover aplate to her and bring the other three to Krishna who is standing beside arjun’s chair and arjun.

Rukmini: lo beta

Arjun: khilado ma

She and Krishna both feeds arjun from their plates and she takes arjun to his room and makes him sleep by patting him smoothly. She returned to living room , where Krishna and Sakshi are sitting gloomily.

Rukmini: wo so gaya

Krishna: koi rehabilitation centre leke jaane se any use?

Sakshi: ha lekin

Rukmini: kya soch raha hai aap,mere beta koi drug addict nahi ya mental patient nahi. Wo ab thoda dard mein hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki wo pure tarah pagal hogaya. And suno agar iske bare mein phir se baath karna hai toh mein usko lekar yaha se chali jaungi

Krishna: dekho Rukmini, tumhe pata hai uss se jyaada hamare liye kuch nahi , jo bhee main usakee bhalaee ke liesochata hoon.

Sakshi smiles awkwardly and takes a leave from there. She starts riding the car and hits a man who is on the road. His knees were hurt and he was wincing out in pain. Sakshi got down and went near him and saw him moving from there with that leg catching a large sized suitcase. She offered him help but he refused and started rushing in some direction. She found something fishy but she choose to leave because  she already has many things running in her brain. She moves silently from there and goes home and dozed off thinking about arjun. Little she know is she witnessed one of the most deadly murder happened in the city that night, by next morning she opened newspaper and what she saw just blown her away.

News headlines

“ missed women's body found stuffed in a suitcase near bandra yesterday midnight i.e; according to IST morning 3.30. The women was murdered brutally by hitting her head and was stabbed many times with a screw driver”

Sakshi just panicked about that incident. But due to her fear she tried to remain silent and let go everything and tried to forget that incident.

so how was the update... hope everyone liked it so lets get into the pointless trivia

kanmani: here doesn't mean any name its sweetheart in tamil. i am bored of using same baby, shona and jaanu's so i gave it a try for something refreshing change

any feedbacks are welcomed 

Ariyaayushi thumbnail

What an update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm 

I am loving it

Edited by Ariyaayushi - 4 years ago
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update.. 

Oohh poor arj.. N all try to help har.. 

Plzz jaldi ri ki entry karna.. Waiting 😍

Continue soon.. Thanks for pm dear 

Updated... 

Fanfiction21 thumbnail

Superb update 

Continue soon thanks for pm 

Sahanashaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sab ingredients hai thriller hone ke liye

It ticked all the boxes 

Ek failure love story

One mysterious person

Mysterious murders 

One gangster 

One witness 

Perrrfect

Update this ASAP 

Shaleensanafan thumbnail

Terrific update 

Make riya come soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Awesome start 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poor arjun hope jaldi hi woh theek ho jaye nice start dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm