Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Sorry Priya I will have to look for the date. I know it was in the second or third swiss episode though

koi toh bataoπŸ˜’

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

koi toh bataoπŸ˜’

Try episodes from July 23, 24 or 25

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I find this thumbnail funnyπŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B03iC5ilt0J/

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Double post

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

U know just a delusional hope for P to like the video and pulav sheeep to sailImagesmiley37

which videos and pictures Leena????

Shubbhu acted well yesterday, yes typical Mental Mata screaming was there  ...... but some nuances of her were interesting. 

Yest Everytime she controls her emotional side for Anurag while talking to Veen and  Nivi ...

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Shubbhu acted well yesterday, yes typical Mental Mata screaming was there  ...... but some nuances of her were interesting. 

Yest Everytime she controls her emotional side for Anurag while talking to Veen and  Nivi ...

I would say she was decent yesterday. I still felt some of her expression while talking to Nivi were funnyπŸ˜†Thankfully less shouting this time

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

I have a confusion

Every time Anurag does something out of character, the writers try to justify his actions through the other characters. ..like Prerna justifying him stalking her and yesterday Mohini justifying his new ruthless side, which makes me think that EK and her team loves Anurag and that gives me a small hope that they won't ever sideline him and AnuPre. But in between they also show him as a joker to elevate iconic characters. Erm..so what are they trying to tell us?πŸ€”

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I have a confusion

Every time Anurag does something out of character, the writers try to justify his actions through the other characters. ..like Prerna justifying him stalking her and yesterday Mohini justifying his new ruthless side, which makes me think that EK and her team loves Anurag and that gives me a small hope that they won't ever sideline him and AnuPre. But in between they also show him as a joker to elevate iconic characters. Erm..so what are they trying to tell us?πŸ€”

2 Murgis in one catch .....

Make way for new couple and keep Anurag and AnuPre fans glued....πŸ˜†

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why ladka liking his own post #project 

πŸ˜† out of topic, I am missing pre and Po masti, I don't see her comments too