AnuPre/ParIca AT#105- Swag se karenge sabka swagat 😎 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Parth got thsi cake right from his fans ?? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B03Kyabh3Nt/?igshid=roy8576jxe49

Vikku Bhaiyya has deleted so many of his Insta posts particularly June month πŸ€”πŸ˜†

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I really hope Prerna is not turned into another Kashish πŸ˜†

πŸ₯Ί

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vikku Bhaiyya has deleted so many of his Insta posts particularly June month πŸ€”πŸ˜†

June me Kya thaπŸ€”

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope Prerna is not turned into another Kashish πŸ˜†

Who is hashish? 

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Ye adhe adhure updates are giving me headache..how come Bajaj declared that they will live in bb?? On wat basis?

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congo shangoπŸ₯³

Title is❀️

Welcome to basu baariπŸ₯³

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Ye adhe adhure updates are giving me headache..how come Bajaj declared that they will live in bb?? On wat basis?

Looks like he has taken over BB while Anu took over BM🀣 Suta's update talked about some Rajavali😳

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Looks like he has taken over BB while Anu took over BM🀣 Suta's update talked about some Rajavali😳

Who is rajavali..n if he has taken over bb he won't allow basus to live in the same house..🀣kya mazaak hai iska ghr uska n uska ghr iska..CVS are crossing the limits by God😑

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

First up listen everyone aaj Ka B gyaan: he says to Anu "khayali pulao pakana bewakoofi ke pehli nishani Hain" πŸ€£

Ye ho kya Raha Hain serial mein I dunno. B has something up his sleeve which will be shown tom...so he decides for some reason to stay in BB with his "forced wife" 

Pre called Anu asking her to leave everything and come and stay in BB disgusting...well it did sound like that. πŸ˜”

She tells Anu that he has changed beyond measure...Anu tells her she has changed him..then she tells him she is b's biwi, and leaves. Anu tells Anupam he wants to get back pre to show her his nafrat not pyaar 

Anu wants pre and his photo latkafied on his room wall ...I was like what even πŸ€£ remembered AT's #killanupre πŸ€£

So moh tells b mujhe laga tum mere bete Jaise ho...please note... moloy and b know each other pakka...moloy looks stricken looking at b...

There is definitely some moh-moloy connection with b aaj pakka hua. 

And pre believes Sneha Ka papa Sab theek kardenge πŸ€’ that too looking at a my daddy strongest t shirt that Sneha shows her...most unbearable scene of the day πŸ€’

Edited by writ_in_water - 4 years ago