Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I just loved how pooja/janhvi slapped or injured every one be it manohar /gunda/dhruv/kabir all i just loved and i always sing "chaal maar! ! ! "

Same! 

Like at least in this show we don't have to worry about the female lead getting beaten up by male characters.

Another thing is no one is able to take on Jahnvi/Pooja fairly.

Manohar attacked and ran away, Dhruv had to tie her up and starve her, and even then she stabbed him and escaped, and the gundas today toh were so coward, that they attacked from behind. Napunsak kahike! 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

U guys liked the shaadi lehenga? 

yeah.. it was ok.. some what glittery but still ok.. Kabir's is looking like some Akbar's dress. he also performed that moula mera dance so couldn't get that out of my mind.

subbuappu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Same! 

Like at least in this show we don't have to worry about the female lead getting beaten up by male characters.

Another thing is no one is able to take on Jahnvi/Pooja fairly.

Manohar attacked and ran away, Dhruv had to tie her up and starve her, and even then she stabbed him and escaped, and the gundas today toh were so coward, that they attacked from behind. Napunsak kahike! 

Tomorrow she will give one to Kabir also

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kabir’s job in the whole revamp 😆

https://mobile.twitter.com/Muskii_/status/1163452867740602368

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

yeah.. it was ok.. some what glittery but still ok.. Kabir's is looking like some Akbar's dress. he also performed that moula mera dance so couldn't get that out of my mind.

🤣

subbuappu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Guys okay something puzzles me.

There are only 5-6 of us on this AT, and it takes almost 2 weeks for us to finish an AT, then why are the views on this AT so high?

Almost 80k! 

stalkers are more than members may be...

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Pooja also wants to marry Kabir. 

When Rani was asking whether she will marry Kabir if she doesn't find her mom, pooja was silent. She didn't deny.

In tmws precap Pooja finds her mom, then how will kabir blackmail her and are jabir a team now.

subbuappu thumbnail

Story anyways took its turn whether its for good or bad... The fangirl in me is happy to see Shrenu and Zain pair.. they are looking so pretty... Don't ask me about character arcs and the relation ships... I am not talking about Pooja/Jhanvi and Kabir.. I am talking about Shrenu and Zain.. A good story (though this one is good in beginning), would have worked in favor for this pairing...Sitara and PH should have understood this in the very beginning that not pairing Zain and Shrenu might cost them... may be I am wrong... ii don't know..

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Looks like Pooja also wants to marry Kabir. 

When Rani was asking whether she will marry Kabir if she doesn't find her mom, pooja was silent. She didn't deny.

In tmws precap Pooja finds her mom, then how will kabir blackmail her and are jabir a team now.

No Kala, remember the scene that followed right afterwards?

Pooja was so scared when she spoke to Amma that she might have to marry Kabir for her mother.

Amma had to console her, poor girl.

That was the only scene that touched me, and looked like natural performance from Shrenu 

(apart from the scene where she beats up the gundas) 

subbuappu thumbnail

Weight Lifting.. He should have been her body guard...