Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

No Kala, remember the scene that followed right afterwards?

Pooja was so scared when she spoke to Amma that she might have to marry Kabir for her mother.

Amma had to console her, poor girl.

That was the only scene that touched me, and looked like natural performance from Shrenu 

(apart from the scene where she beats up the gundas) 

Right now nothing makes sense. It's definitely not our Jhanvi Mittal, it's her imposter.

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Story anyways took its turn whether its for good or bad... The fangirl in me is happy to see Shrenu and Zain pair.. they are looking so pretty... Don't ask me about character arcs and the relation ships... I am not talking about Pooja/Jhanvi and Kabir.. I am talking about Shrenu and Zain.. A good story (though this one is good in beginning), would have worked in favor for this pairing...Sitara and PH should have understood this in the very beginning that not pairing Zain and Shrenu might cost them... may be I am wrong... ii don't know..

U r absolutely right. It broke my heart to hear ShreZain calling each othe bhabhi and bhaiyya...

I remember the first article I read on fuzionproductions abt ShreZain being paired opposite to each other, they mentioned them as a fairy tale couple. Not pairing them together was a bloody mistake. If they had a considerably good plot and SHreZain as a couple this wud have done wonders. The worst thing is ITV never repeats its lead pair, so never wud we get to see them together again. Its worse than EBSS ending.

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

U r absolutely right. It broke my heart to hear ShreZain calling each othe bhabhi and bhaiyya...

I remember the first article I read on fuzionproductions abt ShreZain being paired opposite to each other, they mentioned them as a fairy tale couple. Not pairing them together was a bloody mistake. If they had a considerably good plot and SHreZain as a couple this wud have done wonders. The worst thing is ITV never repeats its lead pair, so never wud we get to see them together again. Its worse than EBSS ending.

yeah.. Is this rule that pairing can never be repeated? She always got pairing and chemistry and hope she gets one in future too with no baggage on the other.. in that case, a web series may be.. see Ravi Dubey and Nia Sharma are paired up again though its for sequel or version 2..

Edited by subbuappu - 4 years ago