Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Revenge pe revenge pe revenge. When will this end? Already dhruv pooja ke peeche pada hein to kill her. Then what's the difference between a villian and the hero. 

For me nobody is white or hero in this show and this one seems to be more logical from Kabirs point of view as the taking back property seemed too lame to me.. jab apne pe aati hain then that one makes more sense to take revenge ... Also i felt that he should have made Pooja to understand Dhruv's situation and should have had a faceoff between the three... I don't say what Dhruv did is right but Atleast a faceoff would have Lessen the tension... 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

For me nobody is white or hero in this show and this one seems to be more logical from Kabirs point of view as the taking back property seemed too lame to me.. jab apne pe aati hain then that one makes more sense to take revenge ... Also i felt that he should have made Pooja to understand Dhruv's situation and should have had a faceoff between the three... I don't say what Dhruv did is right but Atleast a faceoff would have Lessen the tension... 

Yes Dhruv Pooja face off was important.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Maybe u are right. Revenge har problem ka solution nehi hota.  But I need a faceoff between dhruv-pooja. But his condition is unstable. 

Even iam happy now he will not take back the property. Kabir is definitely angry on her. He tried to be calm and composed earlier but I don't think now he is.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BizAsia/status/1159034699383287809?s=20

EBSS hasn't entered top 5 since last week 

Last week also the ratings were low for all days 

They have only UK ratings, agar woh bhi gaya then there is nothing.