Just a little positivity....!!

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"Tumne pyaar kiya hain Mishti. Aur pyaar ghutne tekkar nahi. Sir uthaakar kiya jaata hain."

Even if the world goes for a toss he's gonna stand strong right beside her. This pent up agony in Mishti is going to make her breakdown in front of Abir & then all hell will break lose. She is still the same fighter. Nothing has changed. Just that she's a little scared right now & under extreme pressure. Give her some time please. She just needs to spill it all out in front of Abir & then his violent Angry Chorni will be back in action. Its HIM who is going to bring her back!

Mean-U is mentally unstable. She is a victim of split personality disorder too. Oh! She also suffers from "I am always right"-o-phobia. Poor woman! I feel so bad for her. Please everyone send her "Get Well Soon" wishes today. She badly needs it.

Kunal's guilt trip is going to be the game changer. At the end if anyone would be left shattered its going to be Mean-U herself. The ride is bumpy.  Journey is angsty. But the destination is rosy. Just a little patience is all that's needed. 

Regards,

Toree.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. Much needed positivity.

Really can't watch Mishti begging Meanu

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

"Tumne pyaar kiya hain Mishti. Aur pyaar ghutne tekkar nahi. Sir uthaakar kiya jaata hain."

Even if the world goes for a toss he's gonna stand strong right beside her. This pent up agony in Mishti is going to make her breakdown in front of Abir & then all hell will break lose. She is still the same fighter. Nothing has changed. Just that she's a little scared right now & under extreme pressure. Give her some time please. She just needs to spill it all out in front of Abir & then his violent Angry Chorni will be back in action. Its HIM who is going to bring her back!

Mean-U is mentally unstable. She is a victim of split personality disorder too. Oh! She also suffers from "I am always right"-o-phobia. Poor woman! I feel so bad for her. Please everyone send her "Get Well Soon" wishes today. She badly needs it.

Kunal's guilt trip is going to be the game changer. At the end if anyone would be left shattered its going to be Mean-U herself. The ride is bumpy.  Journey is angsty. But the destination is rosy. Just a little patience is all that's needed. 

Regards,

Toree.

Thank you for the much needed post πŸ˜Š

@ bold- Word ! πŸ‘πŸΌ.. I love your DP and your siggy is perfect! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Totally agree with you!! Poor soul needs time to process meenus threat.

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Regards,

Toree.

Thank you I really needed this perspective. Yass our girl Mish will fight back.

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly...at the end, mishbir will emerge stronger than before. Waiting for the upcoming track as we know the makers won't disappoint with mishty character. Give her some time...we are afraid by seeing Meenakshi on screen only. She has faced her directly...she will be hell scared for herself n kuhu also

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Regards,

Toree.

Thanks so much for these..I love it when members here try to be positive and try to bring the same around other members..we need these kind of posts and that too nowadays we need it more πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the postπŸ€—.... Much needed post😊

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Meanu is mentally unstable. Someone admit her to the mental asylum.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Regards,

Toree.

Thank you for writing this...

Though I find people already much more sorted and positive here

I haven't seen the epi ...did Abir say these lines today?