Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Thank you I really needed this perspective. Yass our girl Mish will fight back.

My pleasure! β€οΈ Yessss!!! She is going to fight back and shut everyone who called her meek πŸ˜Ž

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagmruswe

Exactly...at the end, mishbir will emerge stronger than before. Waiting for the upcoming track as we know the makers won't disappoint with mishty character. Give her some time...we are afraid by seeing Meenakshi on screen only. She has faced her directly...she will be hell scared for herself n kuhu also

Oh yes!!! Imagine the horror she went through when Mean-U was in her "Return of the Nun" mode! πŸ˜² Anyone would be traumatised with that look!

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Thanks so much for these..I love it when members here try to be positive and try to bring the same around other members..we need these kind of posts and that too nowadays we need it more πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

Pleasure is all mine! ❀ I always try to remain optimistic no matter how much dreadful the tracks get πŸ™ˆ

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya181

Thank you so much for the postπŸ€—.... Much needed post😊

Pleasure is all mine! ❀

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Meanu is mentally unstable. Someone admit her to the mental asylum.

Right now please!!! Its the need of the hour 😌

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Yeah Uru even I am holding on to these dialogues uttered by AM and numerous other scenes where fate/ upar wala has connected them both. I know for a fact that these two will fight it's just that when characters are at our lowest it gets uncomfortable to watch for some people because it gets real. When we watcg stories we want them to infuse hope in us that things can get better.

I get you zara... sometimes when we are emotionally invested...we feel bad....but it's ok yaa...we know mishbir is end game...and this serial rarely goes out of logic....so enjoy this bumpy ride as well... haha

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you for writing this...

Though I find people already much more sorted and positive here

I haven't seen the epi ...did Abir say these lines today?

My pleasure! ❀ Yup!! He said this to Mishti in her dream πŸ™ˆ

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold- πŸ€£

I have no words for this. Ofcourse my best wishes are with the old lady. Mean-U ji,please get well soon.πŸ˜†

Very soon we will see our Mishti in angry chorni mode. waise hi yeh naam nahi diya hei Abir ne ushko.

Areyyy this is nothing! You should come to twitter and see the crazyness I do there with Mean-U. I troll her in the worst manner possible. Even her parody account is fed up of me! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Trust me. I am using very decent words for her here πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Itznidha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

"Tumne pyaar kiya hain Mishti. Aur pyaar ghutne tekkar nahi. Sir uthaakar kiya jaata hain."

Even if the world goes for a toss he's gonna stand strong right beside her. This pent up agony in Mishti is going to make her breakdown in front of Abir & then all hell will break lose. She is still the same fighter. Nothing has changed. Just that she's a little scared right now & under extreme pressure. Give her some time please. She just needs to spill it all out in front of Abir & then his violent Angry Chorni will be back in action. Its HIM who is going to bring her back!

Mean-U is mentally unstable. She is a victim of split personality disorder too. Oh! She also suffers from "I am always right"-o-phobia. Poor woman! I feel so bad for her. Please everyone send her "Get Well Soon" wishes today. She badly needs it.

Kunal's guilt trip is going to be the game changer. At the end if anyone would be left shattered its going to be Mean-U herself. The ride is bumpy.  Journey is angsty. But the destination is rosy. Just a little patience is all that's needed. 

Regards,

Toree.

Itznidha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

"Tumne pyaar kiya hain Mishti. Aur pyaar ghutne tekkar nahi. Sir uthaakar kiya jaata hain."

Even if the world goes for a toss he's gonna stand strong right beside her. This pent up agony in Mishti is going to make her breakdown in front of Abir & then all hell will break lose. She is still the same fighter. Nothing has changed. Just that she's a little scared right now & under extreme pressure. Give her some time please. She just needs to spill it all out in front of Abir & then his violent Angry Chorni will be back in action. Its HIM who is going to bring her back!

Mean-U is mentally unstable. She is a victim of split personality disorder too. Oh! She also suffers from "I am always right"-o-phobia. Poor woman! I feel so bad for her. Please everyone send her "Get Well Soon" wishes today. She badly needs it.

Kunal's guilt trip is going to be the game changer. At the end if anyone would be left shattered its going to be Mean-U herself. The ride is bumpy.  Journey is angsty. But the destination is rosy. Just a little patience is all that's needed. 

Regards,

Toree.

Much needed +ve thought fr the day..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜