Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you for writing this...

Though I find people already much more sorted and positive here

I haven't seen the epi ...did Abir say these lines today?

I haven't seen it either but from the WU the version of Abir in her dream says that to Mish.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

I haven't seen it either but from the WU the version of Abir in her dream says that to Mish.

Ohh acha dream it is...where is the written update I can't find it

Writing something that I already write for celebration thread...for me this was the biggest giveaway...this wasn't a dream...

" Tu khud soch kuhu agar maine tere pyaar ke  liye Zameen aasmaan ek kar diya to main Apne pyaar k liye kya karungi"

Mishti pyaar bohot kismat Valon Ko milta hai ..agar meri kismat main pyaar hai toh main use aise hi jaane nahi Dunga...main uski qurbani nahi dunga"

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

"Tumne pyaar kiya hain Mishti. Aur pyaar ghutne tekkar nahi. Sir uthaakar kiya jaata hain."

Even if the world goes for a toss he's gonna stand strong right beside her. This pent up agony in Mishti is going to make her breakdown in front of Abir & then all hell will break lose. She is still the same fighter. Nothing has changed. Just that she's a little scared right now & under extreme pressure. Give her some time please. She just needs to spill it all out in front of Abir & then his violent Angry Chorni will be back in action. Its HIM who is going to bring her back!

Mean-U is mentally unstable. She is a victim of split personality disorder too. Oh! She also suffers from "I am always right"-o-phobia. Poor woman! I feel so bad for her. Please everyone send her "Get Well Soon" wishes today. She badly needs it.

Kunal's guilt trip is going to be the game changer. At the end if anyone would be left shattered its going to be Mean-U herself. The ride is bumpy.  Journey is angsty. But the destination is rosy. Just a little patience is all that's needed. 

Regards,

Toree.

Bold- πŸ€£

I have no words for this. Ofcourse my best wishes are with the old lady. Mean-U ji,please get well soon.πŸ˜†

Very soon we will see our Mishti in angry chorni mode. waise hi yeh naam nahi diya hei Abir ne ushko.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Meanu is mentally unstable. Someone admit her to the mental asylum.

Hmari nautanki mein we tried giving her shock treatment🀣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold- πŸ€£

I have no words for this. Ofcourse my best wishes are with the old lady. Mean-U ji,please get well soon.πŸ˜†

Very soon we will see our Mishti in angry chorni mode. waise hi yeh naam nahi diya hei Abir ne ushko.

Yeah get well soon meanu...🌷

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Double post. Sorry 

Edited by ImpetuousSoul - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ohh acha dream it is...where is the written update I can't find it

Writing something that I already write for celebration thread...for me this was the biggest giveaway...this wasn't a dream...

" Tu khud soch kuhu agar maine tere pyaar ke  liye Zameen aasmaan ek kar diya to main Apne pyaar k liye kya karungi"

Mishti pyaar bohot kismat Valon Ko milta hai ..agar meri kismat main pyaar hai toh main use aise hi jaane nahi Dunga...main uski qurbani nahi dunga"

Yeah Uru even I am holding on to these dialogues uttered by AM and numerous other scenes where fate/ upar wala has connected them both. I know for a fact that these two will fight it's just that when characters are at our lowest it gets uncomfortable to watch for some people because it gets real. When we watcg stories we want them to infuse hope in us that things can get better.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Thank you so much. Much needed positivity.

Really can't watch Mishti begging Meanu

My pleasure β€οΈ I know Mean-U gets intolerable at times but then I love trolling her πŸ˜†

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you for the much needed post πŸ˜Š

@ bold- Word ! πŸ‘πŸΌ.. I love your DP and your siggy is perfect! πŸ˜Š

My pleasure! β€οΈ Thank Youuuu sooo muchhh πŸ˜ƒ I love the people in my DP and I live by the lines in my siggy πŸ˜­

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Totally agree with you!! Poor soul needs time to process meenus threat.

Yup! Absolutely!!! Mean-U's khauff is killing her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­