Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

She should worry about balochistan first bcoz things r not very nice there. Terrorist like hafeez saeed roam there in your country. First get guts to condemn them before pointing fingers at india. 

Shaant mere gadadhari bheem shaant! 

Soney ja. Its been a long day

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Shaant mere gadadhari bheem shaant! 

Soney ja. Its been a long day

Haha yeah no more fight. I m happy.

Just came after dj night here. Mein to sirf pepsi baaki sabi tun idhar. I m sharif🤣

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Imran Khan himself agreed Pakistan is base for terrorist who were responsible for attacks that happened in india in his u.s. trip.

Naan roti par toh inki economy chal Rahi hai,aid mangte hue puri duniya gumthe hai, toh kis baat ka ghamand hai bhai Inka.Balochistan , uyghur par khoon toh kabhi nahi kholo Inka. 

Na Goli chali na koi unrest ki khabhar aayi, par inlogo ka Rona Shuru hogaya.

P.s. before someone comes with the aid India gets also research about how India utilises them & where India stands today. Wikipedia ke ek tarfa stats aapko Mubarak ho

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can she please mind her own business? 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kashmir is disputed territory. She has all the rights to express her opinions.

Indians comment on Syria and Palestine all the time.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

Dude, we don't send terrorist to Syria or Palestine...

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

Indians don't send their 'agents' in Syria and Palestine to fuel tensions and kill the local army though😆 Agenda kuch aur and baatein kuch aur lmfao. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

^^ She is Indian. And I would suggest, stop replying to everyone. Such a waste of time. 

Some people are gonna oppose for the sake of opposing. Let them be. 

P.S. -- I think ponymo does this to get reaction outta everyone. Make a comment and then baam.. see the fireworks. LOL. People fall for it every-time. She never responds back. 

In surgical strike thread, he accepted that he is a Pakistani.... Unless I am mistaking him for someone else....

But you are right neither ponymo nor Mahira needs to be indulged...

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Common..now all indians will buy land in Kashmir and there will be majority of the hindus and they will outnumber the Kashmiris just like what Israel did to Palestine. The kashmir ppl should get to decide what they want..be in India, be independent..whatever they want because at the end of the day it’s their life and they should decide what they want to do. Why are they bombings? Why are they riots? Because the majority feel suppressed. India in general is looking at ohh now we have the same government/parliament..now we can build a house or..Kashmir is ours. Did anybody think what they want? If they really wanted what judt happened then why were they fighting since si long? Why is their internet cut? Because nobody cares what they want..nobody knows coz nobody ASKED 

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Common Jammu and Kashmir members are here they r celebrating so does all Indians ... Why these terroristan ppl's burning ? Khud ka Roti,naan budget Sambhal nahi hota ...agaye India,Kashmir related  tweet karne ...

I m so happy for those Kashmiri pandits finally they got justice can go back to their own house,land ..