Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

^^ She is Indian. And I would suggest, stop replying to everyone. Such a waste of time. 

Some people are gonna oppose for the sake of opposing. Let them be. 

P.S. -- I think ponymo does this to get reaction outta everyone. Make a comment and then baam.. see the fireworks. LOL. People fall for it every-time. She never responds back. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

We live in a world where we can express opinion, sympathy or anything for that matter today. Everyone has to think 100 times before they say something even if it’s no harm to anyone or even judging. We like to believe we are progressing but we just live in a mess. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

^^ She is Indian. And I would suggest, stop replying to everyone. Such a waste of time. 

Some people are gonna oppose for the sake of opposing. Let them be. 

P.S. -- I think ponymo does this to get reaction outta everyone. Make a comment and then baam.. see the fireworks. LOL. People fall for it every-time. She never responds back. 

But she's being disrespectful towards us people of j&k. She doesn't respect the constitution or something?

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These Porki's mind there own business I mean there roti,naan etc business why poking nose in India's law and order ... Idiot jobless terroristan ppl

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

But she's being disrespectful towards us people of j&k. She doesn't respect the constitution or something?

If you are happy, Why bother with some 1 or 2 people opposing views. No matter how much you jump up and down. She is not gonna change her views. Whole of India is celebrating with you guys. Ab yeh ekke dukke logo se ki farak penda? 

I don't see a big deal about it. Agar use koi reply hi nahi karega toh.. kya hoga? kuch nahi. Itna hyper hone wali baat nahi hai. Take a chill pill. Go have fun.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^ he is a Congress I mean Pappu,Nehru,Indira Khandan supporter 🤣😂 he ll oppose everything related to Modi,BJP,Hindu ...

She should worry about balochistan first bcoz things r not very nice there. Terrorist like hafeez saeed roam there in your country. First get guts to condemn them before pointing fingers at india. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

🤔 Why get agitated by every aira gaira nathu khaira? Her own country doesn't think much of her, for us to give her or her opinions any importance.

Edited by Malpua - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

🤔 Why get agitated by every aira gaira nathu khaira? Her own country doesn't think much of her for us to give her or her opinions any importance.

TM wanted a fight.. log lag gaye kaam pe. Aur kya.. 😆

Originally posted by: Malpua

🤔 Why get agitated by every aira gaira nathu khaira? Her own country doesn't think much of her for us to give her or her opinions any importance.

U r right. Here we can have opinions bcoz we know we wont be killed for having an opinion. In india one can go on abusing and live.!!!!! Cant be said for some others!!!!