Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Me also thinks the same...hmare logics ek jaise hote hai😉😂

Meenu ben itni bhi gadhi nahi hai...remember during Mishti-Kunal rishta, she had said ki agar kuch chupani hai toh aise chupaye ki raaz kabhi kisi ko pata na chale. She is proud of the way she has kept Kunal's birth secret hidden for so many years that no one can unearth it. She wouldn't let anyone get to the truth.  

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmmm...makes sense...don't you think Meenu must have already changed kun's parents name...like years before...since she is so particular about keeping her Raaz intact!

Let's see...she sometimes does daffod things also,😂

Thanks Suta for the update.

Bold-😆 I just wish RVs had forgot to correct Kunal's parents names in the patrika. After seeing his actual parents are on the patrika Mishti will take benefit of that. I so want this to happen.😉 aajkal mei bhi BB ki tarah khurafati dimaag se sochti hoon.

Anywz i don't wanna waste  my energy on BB today. After seeing the precap i am in the cloud nine now. I just hope it's not a dream sequence.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Suta for the update.

Bold-😆 I just wish RVs had forgot to correct Kunal's parents names in the patrika. After seeing his actual parents are on the patrika Mishti will take benefit of that. I so want this to happen.😉 aajkal mei bhi BB ki tarah khurafati dimaag se sochti hoon.

Anywz i don't wanna waste  my energy on BB today. After seeing the precap i am in the cloud nine now. I just hope it's not a dream sequence.

Bold- Even I hope so... Mish can find this loophole in BB's shart. Because the way Meenu wants Mish to bring the truth of mother's name in front of everyone, it looks like Mish will be thrown out of Maheshwari house (BB's motive). But aisa kuch nahi hota hai... so what does Mish actually do? 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Meenu ben itni bhi gadhi nahi hai...remember during Mishti-Kunal rishta, she had said ki agar kuch chupani hai toh aise chupaye ki raaz kabhi kisi ko pata na chale. She is proud of the way she has kept Kunal's birth secret hidden for so many years that no one can unearth it. She wouldn't let anyone get to the truth.  

Bold- Hmmmmm...I remember this dialogue of hers.You have a point here.

It's hard to understand BB's so much hatred for Mishti. Yeh Maa beta ek jaise hi hei. Rejection handle hi nahi hoti inn logon se. They can't accept their faults,but they will make others lives measurable by stooping so low.

Thank God Abir's father left this woman long back. Lucky man. My sympathy is with him.😆

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold- Hmmmmm...I remember this dialogue of hers.You have a point here.

It's hard to understand BB's so much hatred for Mishti. Yeh Maa beta ek jaise hi hei. Rejection handle hi nahi hoti inn logon se. They can't accept their faults,but they will make others lives measurable by stooping so low.

Thank God Abir's father left this woman long back. Lucky man. My sympathy is with him.😆

Haha! His father left her for good. Saath mein Abir ko bhi le jaate bass...😉

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

This!

Also I feel kunal's Raaz k liye Abhi time hai

socioboss9797 thumbnail

This!

Also I feel kunal's Raaz k liye Abhi time hai

Same here behena! Voh raaz toh Mishti hi nikalegi.. after marriage. Meenu can get one more reason to blame her. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Meenu bhi apne secrets out karti hai bas koi pick karne waala chahiye..😆. Like today she said ki agar tum jaogi toh Abir tumhare peeche aayega aur tumhe wapas le aayega.. which also means ki Abir pe Meenu ka bas nahi chalata so Mishti can always take him into confidence.. ðŸ˜†

She is repeatedly telling that Kunal will break the marriage if she says him to do so.. ðŸ¥º RV pariwar mein shaadi karna is such a headache.. except the time when they have to dance, sab ke muh pe baarah baje hue hain.. be it Varsha, Mishti or earlier Badi Maa.. Now even Kuhu looks like she will cry any moment.. That's the problem with Kunal .. She has no security .. He can leave her for any reason.. Par is ladki ko kaun samjhaye.. 

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Main n kunal jitna emotional blackmail karnay wahla person nai dekha... Y kuhu is trusting him blindly? Kuku love story is not started yet... I mean how this possible that kuhu just saw a person in sports car thinks he is really rich so she falls for him... What? Seariously n now just for her one stubborness she is ignoring her selfrespect family each n every thing... Just for her so called love... 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Main n kunal jitna emotional blackmail karnay wahla person nai dekha... Y kuhu is trusting him blindly? Kuku love story is not started yet... I mean how this possible that kuhu just saw a person in sports car thinks he is really rich so she falls for him... What? Seariously n now just for her one stubborness she is ignoring her selfrespect family each n every thing... Just for her so called love... 

Vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi.. kya kar sakte hain..😆