chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kunal and kuhu horoscope exchanged!

Kundali bhagya of kuku ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Main n kunal jitna emotional blackmail karnay wahla person nai dekha... Y kuhu is trusting him blindly? Kuku love story is not started yet... I mean how this possible that kuhu just saw a person in sports car thinks he is really rich so she falls for him... What? Seariously n now just for her one stubborness she is ignoring her selfrespect family each n every thing... Just for her so called love... 

what if he was already married?  🤔

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

Nai yar asa keh k dil r mat toro... Already bara toot chuka... Kunal fraud ho skta hai lier ho skta hai lakin married nai ho skta warna story agay kase jaye ge

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Meenu ben itni bhi gadhi nahi hai...remember during Mishti-Kunal rishta, she had said ki agar kuch chupani hai toh aise chupaye ki raaz kabhi kisi ko pata na chale. She is proud of the way she has kept Kunal's birth secret hidden for so many years that no one can unearth it. She wouldn't let anyone get to the truth.  

woman like her do exist!

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Then Kuhu Mishti ko blame karna ka ek aur reason dhundh leti... Teri wajah se mera sportscar jisse maine pehli nazar mein pyaar kar liya shaadishuda hai. 

Then Kuhu Meenu ke saath baithke plotting karti on how to make Kunal divorce his wife.  

socioboss9797 thumbnail

woman like her do exist!

Keeping secrets, yeah...women like her are very well part of our world..sadly😒

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

101th episode mein Meanu dose kam hai. BTW agar Ku hu ki kundali ka sach samne aya toh Kunal ka bhi ana chahiye

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I watched the episode Aanch..Meenu wasn't scared for the exchange. I think she has already changed his biological parent's name to her own name. Her reaction was more of discovering something new. 

You were right Aku .. my bad coz I made the assumption reading the WU only.. after watching I noticed she did not seem stressed rather  dimaag ki batti jal gayee to concoct next devious move ! 

Kunal’s secret may come out in the open either because of Mish or Parul’s anxiety ! That woman seems so jittery and is perpetually under stress ! 

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

You were right Aku .. my bad coz I made the assumption reading the WU only.. after watching I noticed she did not seem stressed rather  dimaag ki batti jal gayee to concoct next devious move ! 

Kunal’s secret may come out in the open either because of Mish or Parul’s anxiety ! That woman seems so jittery and is perpetually under stress ! 

Yes and I feel the secret won't be out now. It'll be later on when the boys are already married.