What is Sikka's intention?

Posted: 4 years ago

When he married Nimrat it is clear now that he never told anything about her to his family. So what was his intention regarding that marriage? Dhoka?

He married to Lovely. We do not know why but may be Lovely blackmailed him. He married her. But it doesn't look like they had any loving relationship. During the divorce drama we saw some heart to heart talk. It never looked like love. They don't stay in the same room. He always cries and think of Nimrat. Lovely always busy with her daughter. So what is this relationship is for? Nurturing Amyra? Because I am not finding why they are together?

Sikka never loved Amyra even when there was no Kulfi. We saw he was the irresponsible father even then and Lovey and he was about to divorce even on that time. It was he who never wanted the divorce. For what? This is also strange. As he never really took care of Amyra either. Amyra was insecure even when  Kulfi was not available.

Now Kulfi. When she was with Tevar, he couldn't see them together. He was not ready to let her go.  When he knew she is his daughter once again he can't accept her. When she freed him from all his responsibility and duties he is still not ready to let her go. Even when Mahinder wanted to take her responsibility this nagging guy disturbed in her life too. Na zine dete hai na marne. If this was a love story I would say kill Sikka. Now it is father daughter story and I don't know what to tell about this guy.

Just that he is very irritating character. More than Amyra, Lovely or his entire Gill family he is more irritating. If he was a solid man, a man of his words everything would be in perfect place. As for now I do not know what is his intention anymore?  As he wants to keep everyone happy is now becoming unbelievable. 

Sikander is a spineless guy who acts according to lovely. Otherwise, why can't he take a stand for Kulfi? Why is he scared of Amyra and Lovely?

Kulfi is his own daughter. Why can't he just accept it in front of the world? 

Just to protect Amyra's and Lovely's dignity he is hurting his own daughter. As I know we all are inclined to our own blood relations when there is a problem. But he is just doing what Lovely wants. 

I don't even understand what does this show want. They wanted kulfi to unite with her father and now she is suffering without anyone. Like an orphan. What nonsense is that? And coming to Amyra, so she can control even her parents by blackmailing them? 

Is it even a good show to telecast in front of kids? When they are showing suicide attempts of kids? It's like giving hints to kids. I don't like it at all.

I totally loved this post Jhalak. 

Till date it has been the most burning question in everyone's mind (including himself) that 'WHAT EXACTLY DOES SIKKA WANT'

Lovely never blackmailed him to marry - she was carrying Tevar's baby but left him coz of his poor financial status. Sikka was struggling to become a star so Lovely's father used this opportunity by offering him fame and superstar status in exchange of his assent to marry Lovely, which he readily agreed to - WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE  !! Someone can pressurise or blackmail you only when they have your weakness in their hand. in this case the only weakness that Sikka had was his HIGH AMBITION AND LUST FOR FAME - to fulfill his solo selfish motto, he conveniently forgot Nimmi and after attaining desired stardom, drowned himself in alcohol as a sign of repent. True that he never cared for Amayra and his concern came into light only wen kulfi entered their lives. 

@disny you are right this show is dangerous to watch with kids and it will instigate them to use all illegitimate methods to get thier wishes fulfilled..

Sikka intention is bring kulfi home so that  amyra torture kulfi again. Use amyra ka kulfi ko torture karne ke dekhne  ki aadat ho gayi hai so he restless

Kulfi kumar baajewala is going to spin off means  separate serial will made in which two grow up girls will be shown who will have different nature  and in this  new serial  some characters will be related to kulfi kumar serial characters v

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

No Lovely didn't blackmail him. She was not even interested in him then. She wanted to live with her love Tevar. She was forced by her father to marry Sikka, a promising talent. Her father was angry that she had physical relation with Tevar before the marriage unknown to him so divided them. 

Sikka wasn't even blackmailed/forced by Lovely's father either. He was given a deal. Marry Lovely and he wud be made a superstar singer which is Sikka's dream. Stupid Sikka didn't even put a thought as to y he wud ask him a wannabe to marry his rich daughter. He crushed the actual person who wud have been a superstar - Vikram and took his place and became superstar fastly by marrying Lovely and using her father's contacts.

I can never warm up to Sikka's character. He cheated his wife. He also didn't send Lovely to jail nor has he any explanation for it and want Kulfi to feel the pain her whole life? They try to show their bond as great? He is nothing but an emotional blackmailer. Even the likes of Vikram and Mia are a lot better than him. He is gutter. The person who don't have an ethical ground to start with..the base itself is wrong, how can anyone watch him with Kulfi..it is personally a pain to watch him even be bear to her and he has guts to do it. 

Even now Vikram using Kulfi and her new problems are all due to her father's karnaama.

Originally posted by surabhi01

Kulfi kumar baajewala is going to spin off means  separate serial will made in which two grow up girls will be shown who will have different nature  and in this  new serial  some characters will be related to kulfi kumar serial characters v

Really?

Originally posted by surabhi01

Sikka intention is bring kulfi home so that  amyra torture kulfi again. Use amyra ka kulfi ko torture karne ke dekhne  ki aadat ho gayi hai so he restless

True. He can't let Kulfi be in peace. Granted Lovely don't want to go to jail. But she can have this much concern to a girl whom she made orphan by her rash mistakeful wrong driving by not separating her from her father and throw her under the bus and bring her back. Shame on Lovely, Sikka and Amyra. Gutter ppl.

Originally posted by mintisara

I totally loved this post Jhalak. 

Till date it has been the most burning question in everyone's mind (including himself) that 'WHAT EXACTLY DOES SIKKA WANT'

Lovely never blackmailed him to marry - she was carrying Tevar's baby but left him coz of his poor financial status. Sikka was struggling to become a star so Lovely's father used this opportunity by offering him fame and superstar status in exchange of his assent to marry Lovely, which he readily agreed to - WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE  !! Someone can pressurise or blackmail you only when they have your weakness in their hand. in this case the only weakness that Sikka had was his HIGH AMBITION AND LUST FOR FAME - to fulfill his solo selfish motto, he conveniently forgot Nimmi and after attaining desired stardom, drowned himself in alcohol as a sign of repent. True that he never cared for Amayra and his concern came into light only wen kulfi entered their lives. 

@disny you are right this show is dangerous to watch with kids and it will instigate them to use all illegitimate methods to get thier wishes fulfilled..

Oh..i forgot this..long time. Iam thinking she was forced by her father to leave him cos of his poor financial status. Her father cud have helped Tevar na..he is also talented singer. He is much much better person. What is in Sikka that all cry for him, i don't understand.

Originally posted by disny

Sikander is a spineless guy who acts according to lovely. Otherwise, why can't he take a stand for Kulfi? Why is he scared of Amyra and Lovely?

Kulfi is his own daughter. Why can't he just accept it in front of the world? 

Just to protect Amyra's and Lovely's dignity he is hurting his own daughter. As I know we all are inclined to our own blood relations when there is a problem. But he is just doing what Lovely wants. 

I don't even understand what does this show want. They wanted kulfi to unite with her father and now she is suffering without anyone. Like an orphan. What nonsense is that? And coming to Amyra, so she can control even her parents by blackmailing them? 

Is it even a good show to telecast in front of kids? When they are showing suicide attempts of kids? It's like giving hints to kids. I don't like it at all.

Iam thinking at present they are focusing on the other part of the show...her dream of becoming a superstar singer.

No, not for kids!!