Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhi2345

Yaar this zabardast bada twist makes me feel like Imarti's family members will come around and say Hanuman Singh we know you love Imarti dearly but it has been so many years now it's time to move on and so we'll get you married with some one else 

Yeah this could be, but why can't he say he has already selected a life partner for himself? The same thing I can't understand. How can someone just show up one day and say I'll get you married? 

Infact if someone comes and praises him for not moving on despite such a long time, showing his love for Imarti, that'll have a greater impact on him, putting him in two minds about his love and loyalty.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yeah this could be, but why can't he say he has already selected a life partner for himself? The same thing I can't understand. How can someone just show up one day and say I'll get you married? 

Infact if someone comes and praises him for not moving on despite such a long time, showing his love for Imarti, that'll have a greater impact on him, putting him in two minds about his love and loyalty.

@bold

Actually that's what I was thinking would make more sense. Would love to see this, perhaps nearing her death anniversary!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The Hanuman Singh who has been in love with Babita for so long now, what would make him not confess his feelings all of a sudden? It has to be something big. 

He has waited so long for Babita to “love” him back like he has said to NB and Lala that “ek din mera prem use mere paas le ayega”.. and now that he knows Babita shares the same feelings for him, why would he want to deprive himself of that happiness, of her love , of a second chance in love and life? What makes him hurt Babita... the Babita that he loves so much? It has to be something big 😳

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold

Actually that's what I was thinking would make more sense. Would love to see this, perhaps nearing her death anniversary!

Yes, ain't it? And I'd love to see that conflict.

They haven't shown Imarti's ghost talking to him otherwise the climax of this potential track could've been she herself approving Babita for him and letting him know that he can still be loyal to her and love her, whilst loving and being with Babita. <3

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

The Hanuman Singh who has been in love with Babita for so long now, what would make him not confess his feelings all of a sudden? It has to be something big. 

He has waited so long for Babita to “love” him back like he has said to NB and Lala that “ek din mera prem use mere paas le ayega”.. and now that he knows Babita shares the same feelings for him, why would he want to deprive himself of that happiness, of her love , of a second chance in love and life? What makes him hurt Babita... the Babita that he loves so much? It has to be something big 😳

Indeed something massive, something that has shaken him inside out.

The good part is Mini trusting him.

8.5 hours to go!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Please can someone message mods to make this as sticky thread.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Please can someone message mods to make this as sticky thread.

Yeah I'll do it. Will PM Jayshree

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yeah I'll do it. Will PM Jayshree

Thank you😊

paridhi2345 thumbnail

5.5 hours to go ... Whatever happens I feel it's going to be really heavy on the heart

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Done PM