Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

^ Was that scotty ride for the show? I thought that was the offscrene segment with Paridhi and Aniruddh 🤔. 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Please can I get the episode number of the scene where Babita is applying something to HS' legs as he's lying on the cot.

Episode 111 but if I am not wrong set india ( you tube) cut little bit of it.It was super cute one☺️

paridhi2345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

^ Was that scotty ride for the show? I thought that was the offscrene segment with Paridhi and Aniruddh 🤔. 

It is going to be there on the show ... Anirudh and Paridhi said that hs and babes are friends because he tried to propose but was not able to do so. I think they are practicing. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It surely might've happened that Friday precap is the most interesting part of the week. So we may not get to see the hand hold today. 

Hoping we get it though 😳

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

@harshu - Thank you so much for opening this thread up!

@Sudharies - HS' statement about not being blind to Babes' feelings definitely surprised me too. I am eagerly waiting for him to finish his conversation with Minnie so that we can find out what exactly is he holding back for.

You also bring up a good point about his drinking habit. He has always made sure to drink outside with Lala and yet, this time around he was completely adamant about drinking inside the house. I wonder if part of it is him asserting his place in the haveli. When Imarti was alive, I doubt he drank outside of the home. I have a feeling, it's the same thing here.

Previously, he used to drink outside out of respect for the women and because there were boundaries laid between them. But now that they are all accepting each other with their faults and all, so I guess he figures they should accept him drinking too.

I felt the scene where he wanted to asset his authority was merely a comical relief kind. He possibly can't be that serious. Coz when he recalled his past in the beginning, he said he tried to control his wife like his father used to, so he was being arrogant with Imarti, but then he proudly said that Imarti changed him and made him into a man who respects women.

And a man such as him wouldn't possibly wanna behave like this asserting types, that too with Babita whom he loves very much, moreover he knows that she isn't a headstrong (she's brave yeah, but that's different from what Imarti was) woman like Imarti. So he would be extremely kind and caring if at all they start a life of their own. 

Accepting with other flaws is a necessary, which Babita has already done. But this flaw is actually an unwanted one, so he could do without it. And he would listen to Babita's words in this. Which isn't happening here, so I strongly believe there should be a reason for his adamancy over this habit. Something else, which we haven't come to see. 

Need to wait and watch. 

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

The actor who plays Naeem Bi posted this on her instagram. The caption says "Kahani me Zabardast twist ... just wait and watch"

It seems like some big twist coming up... something unexpected probably. I have been saying this its not just about HS's deep rooted dard and grief for Imarti and his alcohol habits. Its something else.. probably related to Imarti but something definitely big. Hmmm i am really curious now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0xIhCHnXLi/

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Looks like Imarti hi zinda hone waali hai🤣

Jokes apart, PB has never been the show of drama but this one looks BIG indeed. I'm so excited🤪

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Looks like Imarti hi zinda hone waali hai🤣

Jokes apart, PB has never been the show of drama but this one looks BIG indeed. I'm so excited🤪

Lol Imarti zinda hogayi toh, show ka kabada hojayega 🤣. And there will be no point of Hanita's story. 

But, it seems like its some unexpected big twist 😳. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lol Imarti zinda hogayi toh, show ka kabada hojayega 🤣. And there will be no point of Hanita's story. 

But, it seems like its some unexpected big twist 😳. 

My mind's blasted now I can't think anymore.

8.30 PM where are you?😳

paridhi2345 thumbnail

Yaar this zabardast bada twist makes me feel like Imarti's family members will come around and say Hanuman Singh we know you love Imarti dearly but it has been so many years now it's time to move on and so we'll get you married with some one else