•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Do you like the show's format? I mean the performances. In the grand premier episode it was mentioned that the captain has to manage 4 performances from his team - It can be all solos, or duos, trios and all four, and even the captain himself/herself can perform. Is it good? Some contestants are singing 2 - 3 times and some only once.

No it isn't good. The captains are making the stronger contestants sing more than the little weaker ones who need equal attention. And captains should not always join in duets, this is like hiding the flaws of the kids. 

Overall, the performances need to be all solo. So that neither the audience nor the judges get confused. I hope during voting they do this. I was wondering last week how did the judges select whom to give medals in all this confusion 😕

Nope I am not liking this format. All the contestants should be given equal turns to perform. There are 16 contestants. There should have been eight performances each day and that too solo, in my opinion. All 16 should have performed. And then scores should be given on the basis of their performances.

Also, I don't like the captains joining the kids. The kids should sing solo. They can show a duet with other team members but not with the captains. If they want, they can keep a special episode where all the captains sing with all their team members.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Nope I am not liking this format. All the contestants should be given equal turns to perform. There are 16 contestants. There should have been eight performances each day and that too solo, in my opinion. All 16 should have performed. And then scores should be given on the basis of their performances.

Also, I don't like the captains joining the kids. The kids should sing solo. They can show a duet with other team members but not with the captains. If they want, they can keep a special episode where all the captains sing with all their team members.

This is how it should be. Each kid should get a chance to perform solo or all of them should sing in duos and they should judged on the basis of these performances. Captains singing with contestants should be like some special performance.

Originally posted by jenny156

No it isn't good. The captains are making the stronger contestants sing more than the little weaker ones who need equal attention. And captains should not always join in duets, this is like hiding the flaws of the kids. 

Overall, the performances need to be all solo. So that neither the audience nor the judges get confused. I hope during voting they do this. I was wondering last week how did the judges select whom to give medals in all this confusion 😕

This weekend is again going to be the same. Let's see if there will be any eliminations or not.

Originally posted by altgr

This is how it should be. Each kid should get a chance to perform solo or all of them should sing in duos and they should judged on the basis of these performances. Captains singing with contestants should be like some special performance.

Let's see how they proceed with the scoring pattern and the order of performances. Also, how will they proceed with the elimination and on what basis.

What format?????🤔 -yahan toh sab chaltha hai-koi solo ,toh kisi koh 2 songs solo 🤪,koi duet toh kisi ko trio🤪,phir captains turn up singing with contestants getting only few lines-

Its ridiculous😵 ,how can you judge a contestants singing abilities without giving them equal opportunities onstage..This is like a mishmash kichdi ,they might as well add ball room dancing  to it-Himesh will find even that mindblowing🤪 .

This is the worst singing show...the format makes no sense

Originally posted by pjyo

What format?????🤔 -yahan toh sab chaltha hai-koi solo ,toh kisi koh 2 songs solo 🤪,koi duet toh kisi ko trio🤪,phir captains turn up singing with contestants getting only few lines-

Its ridiculous😵 ,how can you judge a contestants singing abilities without giving them equal opportunities onstage..This is like a mishmash kichdi ,they might as well add ball room dancing  to it-Himesh will find even that mindblowing🤪 .

@bold - And then he will have his 'historic' fall 🤣