Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

They are no one's fan. Jo bhi paise dete hai usi ke liye gaate hai. If I'm not wrong Kadel bashed Zero on its first day when SRK ki aukat ke anusaar the opening was really good. That time Kjo had paid them so they spoke against SRK. Plus being a bin painde ka lota helps them keep their followers. Aaj Kangu ka palla bhari hai toh Kangu ka saath, nateeja 5000 new desciples on their side. Kal ko Hrithik ka palla bhari, toh Hrithik ka saath... Nateeja 5000 new desciples... Aise balance karte rehte hai. Aise inn logo ke followers hamesha ek certain level pe rehte hai. Kabhi ghat te nahin.

Zero was not a good movie and it flopped. He didn't like it and said so. He didn't like JHK and said the same..And this too flopped. So I would rather believe he says what he genuinely feels..He liked manikarnika and it did decent business..So guess public also agrees with his opinion.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Zero was not a good movie and it flopped. He didn't like it and said so. He didn't like JHK and said the same..And this too flopped. So I would rather believe he says what he genuinely feels..He liked manikarnika and it did decent business..So guess public also agrees with his opinion.

Not liking..isn't that his personal opinion? LOL... There is nothing called personal in business. You eat shit if you know eating shit is gonna help you make money, you eat shit if you know it is gonna save you from losses. He owns a theater and he doesn't eat shit... That means he doesn't own any theater. Twitter dalali is his only business. And you know what dalals do. You want to believe him, it's your choice, but that doesn't make them non-dalals. KRK, Kadel, Jaiswal are dalals. They talk what the money asks them to talk. They change tune only when they feel janta's opinion is gonna be totally different from theirs and if they don't change their opinion in 24 hrs they are gonna lose support. That's how you find they are always correct. They didn't trash Kalank because Kjo paid them well. Not because unke banawati theaters mein audience popcorn khane nahin aayenge.

Waise I am arguing khamakha hi. Jo main aaj keh rahi hoon ek do saal mein aap logo ko bhi kehna hai. Tab tak ke liye good bye.

priya185 thumbnail

maybe if journalists didn't boycott the film due to Kangana's rude behaviour the film would get more business and growth

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

What "smear campaign" are u talking about? The ones which SRK and his media friends did against Hrithik for 3 years firing from Stalker shoulders? Just like he tried to plant the PV fake blind the other day?

You are as delusional as Kangana. You two are the perfect antagonists because you're exactly the same. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Damn these delusional sisters can't stop obsessing over HR ðŸ¤¢. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

“...   sara dhyaan Kangana mein he rakhoge toh bhai acting kab karoge? ... “

My god. I was so wrong. Assumed from previous interview that she would move on. But no. One just can’t have any hopes from this woman. Height of delusions. Hritik has no other way than to suffer this (unless Indian laws are changed. But that would take ages). 

DushtKanya thumbnail

These people are absolutely nuts. 😳 I mean that's nothing new but wow, they are truly obsessed. I am NEVER going to understand how people can support them at all.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Do you think kangana path break daily thinking about HR ?

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Not liking..isn't that his personal opinion? LOL... There is nothing called personal in business. You eat shit if you know eating shit is gonna help you make money, you eat shit if you know it is gonna save you from losses. He owns a theater and he doesn't eat shit... That means he doesn't own any theater. Twitter dalali is his only business. And you know what dalals do. You want to believe him, it's your choice, but that doesn't make them non-dalals. KRK, Kadel, Jaiswal are dalals. They talk what the money asks them to talk. They change tune only when they feel janta's opinion is gonna be totally different from theirs and if they don't change their opinion in 24 hrs they are gonna lose support. That's how you find they are always correct. They didn't trash Kalank because Kjo paid them well. Not because unke banawati theaters mein audience popcorn khane nahin aayenge.

Waise I am arguing khamakha hi. Jo main aaj keh rahi hoon ek do saal mein aap logo ko bhi kehna hai. Tab tak ke liye good bye.

You're not making much sense here. Of course these people are bikau...No one's denying that.