Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i told you its time for hrithik but i expect from monday but she come late πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

feel the heat πŸ˜… and right now all fans are trolling the fate of the film not just hrithik fans cause enough is enough

waiting for karan and mafia part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: polin

What's with the timing? I don't understand.

Rahul Jaiswal is saying, sisters have manufactured this. 

They took a tweet of him (which criticised JHK). Asked one in their team members to post similar lines (so the second tweeter must have been paid by sisters). Then Rangoli picks up both tweets and call it a smear campaign.

Rahul Jaiswal (whose identity is verified by blue tick) clarifies that his tweet was posted hours before the second tweet (as tweets contain their posted timings). He concludes, sisters have done some golmaal in the gap.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Sometimes I wonder if Rangoli had an official account hereπŸ˜† IFs glory would be restored from ashes.  Why does she start everything out of blue... ? Even if they had an affair gurl plz  move on with your sister!

Mulann thumbnail

These two are trying harder. Then there is a proverb: barking dogs seldom bite. πŸ€’

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hantel

I was talking about smear campaign, not collections. Aur Rakesh Roshan ke calculator uske ghar mein pade hue famous nahin hue. These are the chindis who made Rakesh calculator famous.

Ekta and Kangana 's pr have done minimum 3 paid twitter campaigns to boost the film..what about that ? Rohit Jaiswal and that Kadel are  well known Srk fans ...Kadel supported Kangana  in the media controversy ...ab film nahi chali toh smear campaigners ho gaye yahi log?

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Ekta and Kangana 's pr have done minimum 3 paid twitter campaigns to boost the film..what about that ? Rohit Jaiswal and that Kadel are  well known Srk fans ...Kadel supported Kangana  in the media controversy ...ab film nahi chali toh smear campaigners ho gaye yahi log?

They are no one's fan. Jo bhi paise dete hai usi ke liye gaate hai. If I'm not wrong Kadel bashed Zero on its first day when SRK ki aukat ke anusaar the opening was really good. That time Kjo had paid them so they spoke against SRK. Plus being a bin painde ka lota helps them keep their followers. Aaj Kangu ka palla bhari hai toh Kangu ka saath, nateeja 5000 new desciples on their side. Kal ko Hrithik ka palla bhari, toh Hrithik ka saath... Nateeja 5000 new desciples... Aise balance karte rehte hai. Aise inn logo ke followers hamesha ek certain level pe rehte hai. Kabhi ghat te nahin.

Originally posted by: hantel

They are no one's fan. Jo bhi paise dete hai usi ke liye gaate hai. If I'm not wrong Kadel bashed Zero on its first day when SRK ki aukat ke anusaar the opening was really good. That time Kjo had paid them so they spoke against SRK. Plus being a bin painde ka lota helps them keep their followers. Aaj Kangu ka palla bhari hai toh Kangu ka saath, nateeja 5000 new desciples on their side. Kal ko Hrithik ka palla bhari, toh Hrithik ka saath... Nateeja 5000 new desciples... Aise balance karte rehte hai. Aise inn logo ke followers hamesha ek certain level pe rehte hai. Kabhi ghat te nahin.

Both Sumit and Rohit praised Manikarnika to the skies and are Ex SRK fans turned Trade analysts. Zero was such a crap film that even they had to rate it low else whole world would have mocked them. Thugs also got biggest opening - that does not mean it was not a crap film. If a film is good, no negativity can stop it as you cannot fool the theatre going audience. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Both Sumit and Rohit praised Manikarnika to the skies and are Ex SRK fans turned Trade analysts. Zero was such a crap film that even they had to rate it low else whole world would have mocked them. Thugs also got biggest opening - that does not mean it was not a crap film. If a film is good, no negativity can stop it as you cannot fool the theatre going audience. 

Toh Simba kahan ka bajrangi tha? My funda is simple... You don't call something flop till the collections dip. When trade guys start trashing a movie from its first show they are bikao and doesn't own any theater as they claim. Oh hello hello yeh movie jisko aaj achchi opening mili hai, nahin chalne wali, hamare dukan se zyaada daam se popcorn khaane matt aao. Next week popcorn khaane aana. Yeah, a businessman will totally do that.

GumGum thumbnail

Aaj Tweety Rakesh ne paise diye hai toh Kangu bashing. Kal ko Bhushan pay karega toh War ka bashing karega yeh chindi parasites. 

Oxford Dictionary should replace the word shameless to Kangoli.