d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Tweet

Conversation

• Rohit Jaiswal

@rohitjswl01

1st copy my tweet and send it to your BOT A/C, tell them to tweet the same thing, now how to twist the matter??compare two tweets which have same words and blame a superstar... but ohh poor ladies your forgot to edit the timing, better luck nxt time failures #JudgementallHaiKya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Lol lol lol...puri India ki audience ko rok diya film dekhne se??? ðŸ¤£

I was talking about smear campaign, not collections. Aur Rakesh Roshan ke calculator uske ghar mein pade hue famous nahin hue. These are the chindis who made Rakesh calculator famous.

This content was originally posted by: hantel

I was talking about smear campaign, not collections. Aur Rakesh Roshan ke calculator uske ghar mein pade hue famous nahin hue. These are the chindis who made Rakesh calculator famous.

The Biggest shadiest persons in the film industry are the Khans. Roshans have been victims of their conspiracies and smear campaigns since KNPH and then Krrish 3 gave them nightmares. If they had the "calculator", Kites would have become blockbuster. 

What "smear campaign" are u talking about? The ones which SRK and his media friends did against Hrithik for 3 years firing from Stalker shoulders? Just like he tried to plant the PV fake blind the other day?

It is more like Bhai Office India used their Khan calculator to under report Hrithik's films. Bang Bang was not a FilmKraft film nor was Agneepath nor was Jodha Akbar. Yet, they kept reducing the opening numbers to verdict. 

Looks like Modiji has spoilt the fun for the Khans this time or Sajid Nadiadwala knows to handle the goons better ðŸ¤£

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Khans are shady and that makes Tweety Bird Rakesh unshady? Bohat achche! Tweety Bird's daughter is the proof Rakesh is a shadeball. And there were rumors that Suzy left Tweety's son because of his shady parents. I say Kangoli should expose Tweety.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: hantel

Khans are shady and that makes Tweety Bird Rakesh unshady? Bohat achche! Tweety Bird's daughter is the proof Rakesh is a shadeball. And there were rumors that Suzy left Tweety's son because if his shady parents. I say Kangoli should expose Tweety.

Khans are shady includes Sanjay Khan and his entire family. Sunaina herself has written books and blogs praising the same father. Rakesh Roshan may be blunt but he is a great father who tolerated both his wayward daughter and daughter in law. Itna freedom tho koi film actresses ko bhi nahi milta aajkal. 

Looks like Krrish 4 rumors have started giving nightmares to Khan fans already. Loving it 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
polin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: d2rocks

Tweet

Conversation

• Rohit Jaiswal

@rohitjswl01

1st copy my tweet and send it to your BOT A/C, tell them to tweet the same thing, now how to twist the matter??compare two tweets which have same words and blame a superstar... but ohh poor ladies your forgot to edit the timing, better luck nxt time failures #JudgementallHaiKya

What's with the timing? I don't understand.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: d2rocks

I thought critics rated it well... audience didn't turn up and they were not interested... how is hr responsible? 

If one man with his financial powers can bring down a movie then one man, using same dubious means, can make a movie successful too... if this assumption is true then khans and kjo will always throw enough money to make their movie a hit always... it's audience who decides the fate of the movie and audience opinions cannot be purchased... she needs to come out of lala land and should wake up to reality

1- HR paid everyone in the country his duniya bhar ka paisa to not watch kween ki movie.

2- He paid movie theatres to play some bad/badly edited version of her pathbreaking, future oscar nominated movie so that people who watch hate it and advise their friends and family against it.

3- He paid Ekta to send revolver Rani in the theatres instead of JHK.

4- He mind controlled all of public into not watching this movie, just like He mind controlled everyone into hating her.

Kuchh bhi ho sakta hai..

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Image result for ah shit here we go again

this line in Dilip joshi's Jethalaal voice ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£