Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

5TH EPISODE!!

As good as the other ones!! The rock climbing scene  was kinda sad though. I think the ML has CIPA like his dad. He doesn't pain man! That blood clot in his middle finger nail.... he still keeps tapping it!! Yikes!

That rain walk under the umbrella was kinda hot lol. I thought she was looking for the ML originally! 🤣 

Omg the end though!😍😍😍 They have such a great soundtrack for this show! It sounded and looked so badass at the end there! 😎😍

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Doctor John is my current fav.🔥 I wait for weekend just to watch it. Things I love, FL has a strong character with good background story independent of ML. ML's character is mysterious, sharp, genious and sassy just the way I like, being setup on medical background it's not just romance but it has enough medical stuff to justify the setting. Ji sung totally blew me away with this one. ❤️ I he totally brilliant actor.😍

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

5TH EPISODE!!

As good as the other ones!! The rock climbing scene  was kinda sad though. I think the ML has CIPA like his dad. He doesn't pain man! That blood clot in his middle finger nail.... he still keeps tapping it!! Yikes!

That rain walk under the umbrella was kinda hot lol. I thought she was looking for the ML originally! 🤣 

Omg the end though!😍😍😍 They have such a great soundtrack for this show! It sounded and looked so badass at the end there! 😎😍

Tris..I love their chemistry too..Ji Sung is just too good..And OSTs goes well with the flow of the drama..

But I wonder if doctors can have a hobby which are high risk..😕 They could have just tried the Fit Rock indoor game..I get outdoor its serene..But its risky..

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Hmm so we get the confession from our zombie girl ... yet the feels aren't there ... 🤔 .. Not sure ... they needed to build a lot more on these two if there were aiming for "romance" ... Should have spared some more time on developing their relationship! .. Let's see how they take forward and if they can evoke some feels!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Hmm so we get the confession from our zombie girl ... yet the feels aren't there ... 🤔 .. Not sure ... they needed to build a lot more on these two if there were aiming for "romance" ... Should have spared some more time on developing their relationship! .. Let's see how they take forward and if they can evoke some feels!

They have to..Given half of the drama is over..They can't show their love by 12th or 14th episode..I didn't mind..Given it took lots of time in my view..From the prison to the hospital..They did go through lot of time..May be the time frame shown in drama might feel like less..

Ianoconic thumbnail

I dont think we can call is a romantic confession. She just said she has feelings for him that doesn't necessarily means she is in love with him. 

They might have added this so that ML could start to address his feelings too and they will then build the relationship forward. Because ML with his illness won't just accept her or his feelings so easily.

^ Girls, I get what you both are saying! ... Hopefully makers will explore more of their relationship ... want a bit more depth and feels ... Leads both kind of started off crossing paths but to me they look more like colleagues for now ... It was a bit too sudden to see her fall for him IYKWIM ...  Initial episodes were great esp first two ... there after it got a bit stagnant for the leads! ... Even then one of the two dramas I am thoroughly enjoying and look forward to it with open eyes .. 😆

Ianoconic thumbnail

^ Girls, I get what you both are saying! ... Hopefully makers will explore more of their relationship ... want a bit more depth and feels ... Leads both kind of started off crossing paths but to me they look more like colleagues for now ... It was a bit too sudden to see her fall for him IYKWIM ...  Initial episodes were great esp first two ... there after it got a bit stagnant for the leads! ... Even then one of the two dramas I am thoroughly enjoying and look forward to it with open eyes .. 😆

Their relationship has progressed. They are at a point where they care about each other in their own way. Given MLs personality I don't think they will involve in romantic relationship any soon not for upcoming few episodes at least.

Getting slow .. 🤔 .. Nothing worth mentioning happened in today's episode! .. Also not sure if there'll be a happy ending! ... 😒

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Getting slow .. 🤔 .. Nothing worth mentioning happened in today's episode! .. Also not sure if there'll be a happy ending! ... 😒

Sam..I agree..Today's episode was off and bit slow.. And yes..Seems so too on ending!!! 😭

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago