Asian Shows

Doctor John Kdrama [Fri - Sat]

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Profile:

• Drama: Doctor John (English title) / Doctor Yo-Han (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Uisa Yohan
  • Hangul: 의사 요한
  • Director: Jo Soo-Won
  • Writer: Kim Ji-Woon
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 32
  • Release Date: July 19 - September 7, 2019
  • Runtime: Friday & Saturdays 22:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis: 

Cha Yo-Han (Ji Sung) is a doctor of anesthesiology. He is arrogant, but he is a genius at his work. Kang Shi-Young (Lee Se-Young) is a resident of anesthesiology who works with Cha Yo-Han. She is smart, warm and listens carefully to her patients. People, with mysterious acute or chronic pain come to the hospital. There, Cha Yo-Han and Kang Shi-Young try to find the causes of their pain.

Credits: AsianWiki 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail

I am loving this drama..One of the fastpaced dramas in recent times..And Ji Sung is simply superb in such roles..Where he gets all those energy!!! 👏smiley32smiley32 Lee Se Young is damn good too..Loving their chemistry!!! 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Replying to Sam from What Are You Watching? thread

This content was originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Omo Omo ... this drama is giving me butterflies after a long time ... effortless chemistry between the leads! ... Ep 4 was pure :LOVE: 😍😍 ... Zombie girl is killing it! ... Beautiful beautiful .. No one made a DT on this! ... @Poobear ... smiley19

I KNOW RIGHT??!!! I  just started watching this show too and OH MY GOD THEY HAVE THE ZOMBIE GIRL!!! AHHHH!!! 

Image result for happy cry gif

THE CHEMISTRY!! AHH THE CHEMISTRY!! I haven't felt such chemistry in a long time either! Sam both of us are on the same boat I swear!

Image result for happy cry gif

Tris007 thumbnail

Initially, I thought I've seen this FL somewhere before.... and then it clicked! Now, by the 4th episode FL toally resembles the Zombie girl like anything! HAve you seen that big smile?! She's so cute!! I am so glad they got her for this role! She was SUCH. AN. AH-MAAY-ZING zombie! 

poo_j thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tris007

Initially, I thought I've seen this FL somewhere before.... and then it clicked! Now, by the 4th episode FL toally resembles the Zombie girl like anything! HAve you seen that big smile?! She's so cute!! I am so glad they got her for this role! She was SUCH. AN. AH-MAAY-ZING zombie! 

Tris..You should try The Best Hit drama..I first saw her there..She is lovely in that drama too..Its a rom-com..Totally hilarious!!! 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

@Tris ... Yass Yass Yass  ... finally a drama with AH-mazing chemistry between leads! ... I literally felt so many emotions in Ep 4 when our zombie girl is quietly admiring her professor ... Ahhhh .. It was too much to handle! ... :googooly eyes: .. ❤️☺️Image result for girl crushing gif

Not to mention drama is on point with medical cases! ... Otherwise medical dramas bore me ... This reminds me of :House MD: ... Also characters are aren't one dimensional! ... SIGH! .. I am delighted this came to us! ... Zombie girl is :love LOve LOVE: 

@Poobear ... Thanks for the thread ... I was surprised you didn't make one for it earlier ... 😛 ... I think Shaz is also liking this show! ... 

Come here y'all .. :GROUP HUG:Image result for group hug gif

Hopefully no DROPPING this one! ... 🤣

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I can't find gif of the leads from Ep 4 where our zombie girl was lost in his beauty! .. 🤣 ... If you can .. do post it here ... That'll be my siggie! .. 😳

Also ... Can someone tell me who told him to chop off his locks and that moustache! ... 😡

🤣smiley37smiley37 ... This guy has become my favorite too! ... :Cutiepom:

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

@Tris ... Yass Yass Yass  ... finally a drama with AH-mazing chemistry between leads! ... I literally felt so many emotions in Ep 4 when our zombie girl is quietly admiring her professor ... Ahhhh .. It was too much to handle! ... :googooly eyes: .. ❤️☺️Image result for girl crushing gif

Not to mention drama is on point with medical cases! ... Otherwise medical dramas bore me ... This reminds me of :House MD: ... Also characters are aren't one dimensional! ... SIGH! .. I am delighted this came to us! ... Zombie girl is :love LOve LOVE: 

@Poobear ... Thanks for the thread ... I was surprised you didn't make one for it earlier ... 😛 ... I think Shaz is also liking this show! ... 

I am just so happy i get to see the Zombie girl so much! I totally loved her in A Korean Odyssey! Omg she acted so well as the Zombie 😭😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR42A39j5TM

Ha! There are four of us here and four of them in the gif! 

Tris007 thumbnail

I can't find gif of the leads from Ep 4 where our zombie girl was lost in his beauty! .. 🤣 ... If you can .. do post it here ... That'll be my siggie! .. 😳

Also ... Can someone tell me who told him to chop off his locks and that moustache! ... 😡

🤣smiley37smiley37 ... This guy has become my favorite too! ... :Cutiepom:

I can't find any gif on the show either FTW! It's so weird, because I remember how quickly Memories of the Alhambra ones used to get uploaded by people, and so many of them at that!! I excepted more Ji Sung fans 🤔

poo_j thumbnail

*Group Hugs* back..🤗Sam..I thought since its medical drama no one will discuss it..

Yes..You, me , Tris and Shaz loving it..Divya must too if she watches it..