Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since his entry RB has been shown in all his arrogant underhanded self.

The list of his crimes is already long. So wanted to see what good things he’s done to date.

He ordered lunch for Pre but didn’t care if she ate.

He gave her a tour of some part of Switz.

That’s it.😱

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dis CVs box themselves into a corner with the sketch of RB this time? They gave their heroine a man who can never be accepted as a hero no matter how loving he is shown being with his daughter. Overall the ratio of crimes to good deeds is quite wide.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

That's my slogan from now aswell lol.. Do we care? Noo as long as our hero is doing great lol.. Mata need to use word wisely lol.. cause of that statement.. show TRP IS not that strong lately.

Yeah sometimes in your arrogance you forget that your success is based on audience. You can't ignore and insult them. Like in elections we select our leaders and they know the power of voters. Similarly she should understand that the power lies with us. She can make as many shows she has a lot of money and financers but if people aren't watching then it holds no meaning. She has to learn to respect the audience. Just like her we audience too don't care 🤣

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

she is not prerna who we loved once its time to let her go👍🏼

Exactly .. she is not the Pre that as a women we used to look up too.. atleast she used to have a heart... this Pre is just a puppet of Bajaj loyalty Puppet.

Its 2019 she can still use her head and fight back. She dont have to be saint. No 1 can be saint.. if you do something for yourself in 2019 to be save m its completely natural..

I want to fall for her again but seam like she choose her husband over soul mate..without him knowing about baby..is just too heartless character for me.

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Yeah sometimes in your arrogance you forget that your success is based on audience. You can't ignore and insult them. Like in elections we select our leaders and they know the power of voters. Similarly she should understand that the power lies with us. She can make as many shows she has a lot of money and financers but if people aren't watching then it holds no meaning. She has to learn to respect the audience. Just like her we audience too don't care 🤣

Exactly.. my main reason was she compare us with hater and troller lol. There is a huge difference between them and genioun fan..who care about the story, show and actors. 

So do we care? Noo

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Dis CVs box themselves into a corner with the sketch of RB this time? They gave their heroine a man who can never be accepted as a hero no matter how loving he is shown being with his daughter. Overall the ratio of crimes to good deeds is quite wide.

aare  abhi whitewashing dekhna tum 🤣

he will set pre free & oh how much he love me & back to him🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly .. she is not the Pre that as a women we used to look up too.. atleast she used to have a heart... this Pre is just a puppet of Bajaj loyalty Puppet.

Its 2019 she can still use her head and fight back. She dont have to be saint. No 1 can be saint.. if you do something for yourself in 2019 to be save m its completely natural..

I want to fall for her again but seam like she choose her husband over soul mate..without him knowing about baby..is just too heartless character for me.

this pre is insult to pre character  ppl thinking she needs bajaj  to become strong  .pre1 ki atma kanhi ro raho hai 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

kaisa husband one day gap maein husband change kardiya 

Patha nahin marriage ka matlab patha hai ki nahin 

Its disgusting

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Woh to hona hi hai 100 % and then they'll show Anurag questioning the paternity of her child and ultimately the new couple set.... slow👏👏

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

After all how impulsive and confused soul she is lol.. she questions her so called soulmate everytime but she never question outsider lol. Loyalty and nannying Mubarak to her lol