कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 29 Jul 2019 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Mr bajaj barging in a couples bedroom , with stolen master key , finds them in bed , and orders them to come out asap since anu kidnapped his wife 🤣 iconic !!! Guys plz stop being judgemental about him . Bec he does not care . 

I have nothing more to say..that one scene will make me laugh for the entire day🤣

komo ki comeady  bhool gai  aaj toh mai  kya tha  yr 

itna oversmart kyun dikha rahe rahe bajaj ko🤣

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Prerna had a golden opportunity to get rid of Bajaj because of this kidnapping. She should have told Anu the entire truth in the farmhouse and also Bajaj's obsession over her loyalty. Both could have plotted against Bajaj together by pretendeding they slept together in the farmhouse and have Bajaj walk in on them. That way loyalty pact broken Bajaj hates disloyal woman he would have let Prerna go she can then return to Anu.

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Prerna had a golden opportunity to get rid of Bajaj because of this kidnapping. She should have told Anu the entire truth in the farmhouse and also Bajaj's obsession over her loyalty. Both could have plotted against Bajaj together by pretendeding they slept together in the farmhouse and have Bajaj walk in on them. That way loyalty pact broken Bajaj hates disloyal woman he would have let Prerna go she can then return to Anu.

Interesting idea.. 

Reminded me of how onu pretended to fall in love with komo so that she gets bored of him n leaves him.. 

But I doubt makers plan that for prerna.. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I love your caption lol.. Do we care? NOOO LOL

MOST EXPENSIVE SWISS TRACK FLOP FOR TRP. ONLY GOOD THING WAS MALE LEAD PERFORMANCE.. NOTHING MUCH.. STILL SHE NEED TO USE MALE LEAD FOR SELLING SHOW LOL..

Thanks🤗

That's the new slogan of AnuPre fans so 🤣

Parth rocking here and she desperately needs him to get trp. But do we care? Noooo....🤣

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Mein ekta ke saath hoon. Aakhirkhar wohi bhagwaan hai ISS show kii🤣

Your line reminded me of 3 Idiots... hum science ke saath hain 🤣

Is show mein Mr Bajaj Bhagwan hain.... If i quote a classic movie dialogue.....

Hum sab  (including Prerna Anurag Ronit) rangmanch ki kathputliyan hain jinki dor upar wale  (Bajaj)  ke haath mein hain....hahahaha 🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Your line reminded me of 3 Idiots... hum science ke saath hain 🤣

Is show mein Mr Bajaj Bhagwan hain.... If i quote a classic movie dialogue.....

Hum sab  (including Prerna Anurag Ronit) rangmanch ki kathputliyan hain jinki dor upar wale  (Bajaj)  ke haath mein hain....hahahaha 🤣

movie  should be titled as

baja -the bhagyavidhata 

waise mata ke bhagya serise acchi trp la rahe  hai  

kzk should rename to bhagyavidhta🤣

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just want Swiss to end now bored of it more interested in Sneha entry. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I think creatives are confused how to take this track forward.Whether to show Bajaj-Ronit as a team or not! From what has been shown to us till now, Bajaj did not trap Anurag...that was Ronit's own doing but they did show him giving Ronit some money and visas/tickets. What was that for?🤔

That’s aiding and abetting a criminal. For such a successful corporate raider did he not check Ronits criminal past out or did he just get him on board bec he is Komo’s brother?

How much of Komo’s revenge on Anu add to his own thirst for revenge. Did he even bother to know the truth about what Komo instigated to marry Anu?

From the get go he has been shown to be way too arrogant about knowing it all and getting away with all. It’s about what he wants and the way he’s continuing with his gatiya behavior no amount of white washing will make him a hero.

Now they have made him a cheap fella who storms into anyone’s private space without permission. Can Nivipam sue the hotel for invasion of privacy?

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello!  blind fan.. he didnot lie.. please get your fact right or watch the bleaming episode. Y do you have to make fake accusations. He clearly said.. that it might be due in a hurry Bajaj  might not understood the situation. So please dont tell our hero a lier. Just be happy seeing your grey shade saint aatma..scene lol.

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks🤗

That's the new slogan of AnuPre fans so 🤣

Parth rocking here and she desperately needs him to get trp. But do we care? Noooo....🤣

That's my slogan from now aswell lol.. Do we care? Noo as long as our hero is doing great lol.. Mata need to use word wisely lol.. cause of that statement.. show TRP IS not that strong lately.