Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moushumi

I love their little adventure and so hoping Mr.bajaj to loose a ti y bit of control.accha circumstances the but koi nehi better late than never.will eagerly wait for next part.thanks.

You heard the guy. Good things to those who wait. He's waiting for the right moment to lose control. 

Thanks. I'd glad you liked it.

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago
Aavnii thumbnail

You write very well and i can feel  every emotions of them , they want each other but now can't have each other... His fight with himself...

Can't wait for next part 

I will not say update soon take your time and give another amazing part...

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123g

You write very well and i can feel  every emotions of them , they want each other but now can't have each other... His fight with himself...

Can't wait for next part 

I will not say update soon take your time and give another amazing part...

Thank you so much for your kind words. 

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Will you please update quicker than your current pace? Some of us are waiting like minions on a station for this wonderful story. And you led with Silverstein poetry! Be still, my beating heart. I demand an update every hour. 

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohali19

Will you please update quicker than your current pace? Some of us are waiting like minions on a station for this wonderful story. And you led with Silverstein poetry! Be still, my beating heart. I demand an update every hour. 

If only I could devote all my time to this story. But my professors are of the opinion that students have nothing else to do in their lives than study.. But thank you.

lovefk thumbnail

ohmygod your words paint the most beautiful pictures! Reading about the oaks and the tree house somehow reminded me of some Wordsworth poetry I had studied a while ago! But seriously loving this utter fluff ball called Bajaj! 🤣 Although I'd love to see him being ruthless like you mentioned! 

I think more than Prerna's Im so intrigued with Bajaj's inner turmoil of dealing with unrequited love and I can seriously just imagine KSG in my head giving the most apt expressions. Im so excited to read whether he'll have to push her to the brink or she'll come to the realisation of their relation on her own. Oh boy oh boy also can't wait for you to continue exploring her guilt with the whole RB and Anurag situation. Little by little I want to see her self righteousness falling apart.

Cheers eagerly waiting for the next update!🤗

stardustsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful part .... Loved it.... thank you for sharing 🥰

Viswasruti thumbnail

The title--'Tender Encounters' and the introductory note attracted me and increased my inquisitiveness after reading a few lines of the first chapter of your OS.⭐️ 

Want to read it leisurely and for sure will give my feedback soon, and I assure you, it will be praise for your writing skills!😊 

I am a big fan of good writers and their great work.🤗 Just saw it while searching for some other thing! 

Yes, I am not watching this serial, and have no idea about its storyline. So I am going to read it as your fresh work! 😊

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

ohmygod your words paint the most beautiful pictures! Reading about the oaks and the tree house somehow reminded me of some Wordsworth poetry I had studied a while ago! But seriously loving this utter fluff ball called Bajaj! 🤣 Although I'd love to see him being ruthless like you mentioned! 

I think more than Prerna's Im so intrigued with Bajaj's inner turmoil of dealing with unrequited love and I can seriously just imagine KSG in my head giving the most apt expressions. Im so excited to read whether he'll have to push her to the brink or she'll come to the realisation of their relation on her own. Oh boy oh boy also can't wait for you to continue exploring her guilt with the whole RB and Anurag situation. Little by little I want to see her self righteousness falling apart.

Cheers eagerly waiting for the next update!🤗

Thank you so much for taking time to read it. I'm humbled. Will try to update soon.

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardustsoul

Wonderful part .... Loved it.... thank you for sharing 🥰

Thank you for taking the time to read it