Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Great chapter yaar... Finally prerna is thinking about herself,she made a good decision to leave anurag. Mr.Bajaj deserves prerna...waiting for next update continue soon....
.amigos. thumbnail

SHIV smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

*see you later with a proper comment. WIP.*🀣

shin-chan thumbnail

Want lengthy update. This is not sufficient πŸ˜’

Liked how she took a stand for herself.

Waiting for next update Arya , a very lengthy one pls πŸ˜›

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Chotu update ke liye chotu comment -- Nice update. πŸ˜³

akvi23 thumbnail

I have been a silent reader for a long time Arya! Amazing piece of work! You, Nor and Susie rock!!  My love and hugs to you guys!! Keep writing! ❀️❀️

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, Arya! I've been a silent reader since the very first update. Just wanted to let say that this is an amazing story. Shiv Randhawa has to be my favourite person in this story.And your characterisation of Prerna is just lovely. The equation between Shiv-Rishabh gave me Elijah-Klaus feels from TVD. Rishabh messes up, doesn't know what's good for him.  While Shiv knows, and does damage control for RB's stupid actions. 

You're a terrific writer. Keep up the great work.

-Lots of love, Rekha.

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arya,

Isn't Shiv just absolutely perfect. My work is progress is on a roll.

You go Prerna and tell Anurag what you really feel about him and his family. They deserve to hear all of it.

Now back to PreRish. All I want to say is damn that was just beautiful 😍. That silent conversation and promises just took a little piece of my ❀️.

Continue Soon 

Love,Blues

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn it! Where was i all these days!!! Just read all the parts in one go. My gosh, i tell you, the intensity, the crave, the sheer need they felt for eachother was very well described by you! β˜ΊοΈ 

Those damn kisses..breathy moans and electrifying touches!! β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ just two kisses were enough to set our screens on fire , i wonder how hot it'll be when they will do the "deed".😳

I wholeheartedly loved SHIV!!  he played the perfect cupid for RB and P. I hope he'll get his destined one too. Btw, whom should i imagine as Shiv? πŸ˜†

the best parts of this story that was very much needed, RB punching A and P slaping shivi, very much deserving! πŸ‘

Finally P letting A go. Much needed closure.

The last line has my heart, "All I know is that I love the woman I am when I'm with him. And I can't let go of that. At any cost." β€οΈ

Very much excited to read more, update soon. πŸ€—

- Yush

komlika thumbnail

Please update soon 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you everyone for leaving me your likes and comments. I'll reply as soon as I get some time.

So about the update.. I am very sorry for this delay. But I have absolutely no time to write. I was also struggling for inspiration these past few days, but I think I'm starting to get it back. I'll update next week. Like pukka promise. Till then please bear with me.

Love,

Aparna.