Hope she will perfecy fine and. continue her stories soon

Thanks butterfly to update on behalf of her

Superb update

Sakshi is angry seeing herself at arjun house

But accepted for his mom and ayesha sake

Though n anger but arjun accept sakshi as his wife 

Hope he realise soon that he had fallen in love with her

Rohan is smart and etf team planning to realise around his love for sakshi

Arjun taking care of sakshi and went early to see her well being all notice this but arjun not accepting it

Hope he accept this soon

Waiting for what rohan and etf planning

Thanks and sorry once again

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends...

I'm back..

Thank you all for your wishes and prayers..aap sab ke prayers and wishes se hi mein thik hui hu so thank you friends.. 

Now i'm fine and i'm back with update...

Thank you all for still liking my story and yes thanks my jaan @butterfly09 for updates my story...

I know it's been long time to update my story.. for that sorry friends.. 

Here is quick recape..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Sakshi khud ko Arjun ke ghar mein dekh gussa hoti hai..Arjun sakshi ko manata hai and hall mein aa kar kehta hai ki sakshi wahi rahengi...Evening mein Arjun jaldi day off karte hai jise team shocked hoti hai and discuss karne lagti hai ki Arjun ke isse behavior ke piche ka reson Sakshi hai...on the way Sameer Arjun ko unke change behavior ka reson Sakshi bata te hai but Arjun iss baat ko ignore karte hai..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part-17    

banner.jpg

After many days Arjun come home early and reason behind it is Sakshi. He first check Sakshi who is watching some videos in her phone. Seeing her laughing he took sigh of relief. After that He went to his room to get fresh. After sometime Arjun come out from the washroom wearing simple white t-shirt and black trouser. He goes near the bed, open his bag and pulled out chocolates. He looked at Sakshi’s room from his room’s window and thinks twice. He come out from the room and starts walking towards her room. He reached at Sakshi’s room and knock on door but no one replies. He looked into room. No one is there. He heard voice of Aisha from washroom and wheelchair is also missing so Aisha is must be helping Sakshi he thought. He goes near the side table of bed and open the drawer. He put chocolates with medicines in that drawer and then closed it and come in his room.

He sits on chair and starts remembering the childhood.

[FLASHBACK]

Sakshi is lying on bed and having high fever. Pragti, Vanshika, Arjun, Sameer and Aisha are there with Sakshi.

PRAGATI: Humne toh pehle hi bola tha mat khaiiye barf gola lakin humara toh aap baccho ko sunna hi nahi hai… bas apni manmaani karni hai… dekhiye ab Sakshi beti ko kitna bukhar ho gaya

SAMEER: Masi maine toh bola tha sab ko lakin koi meri sunta hi nahi hai… Yeh Arjun ne zid kiya tha sab se zyada

PRAGATI: Dekh lijiye Arjun apni zid ka nateeja… humari phool si bacchi kaisi ho gayi hai bukhar se

VANSHIKA: Aree bas karo Pragti… kyun baccho ko bina wajah daant laga rahi ho… Aapki yeh phool si bacchi bhi kam nahi hai…

Vanshika makes Sakshi sit to give medicines. Sakshi looked at medicines and starts making faces.

SAKSHI: Yeh hum nahi lenge

VANSHIKA: Yeh toh lena hi padegi…. Dawayi nahi lengi toh theek kaise hoga

SAKSHI: Nahi hume theek nahi hona… bukhar chalega lakin yeh kadvi dawayi nahi

VANSHIKA: Sakshi aise nahi kehte… bas yeh 2 goli toh khaani hai… aap aankh bandh kar ke le lo pata bhi nahi chelga

SAKSHI: Nahi Nahi Nahi… ek bhi nahi lenge… kadvi lagti hai

Vanshika and Pragti are busy in convincing Sakshi.

AISHA: yeh Sakshi bhi naa bohat ziddi hai bilkul Arjun ki tarah

SAMEER: Yeh toh sahi kaha

ARJUN (With smile): Dost hai naa meri vo bhi ekdam pakki wali… mere jaisi hi hogi naa

He looked at Sakshi and then think something. He run out from room. After few minutes come in room and goes near Sakshi. He show Sakshi her favourite chocolate which makes Sakshi happy.

SAKSHI: Wow chocolate… hume bhi chahiye

ARJUN: Khane ke liye hi toh hai… Tum naa yeh dawayi le lo phir saath mil ke yeh chocolate khayenge…

SAKSHI: saachhiii

ARJUN: Mucchii

SAKSHI: theek hai… Maasa jaldi dawayi do naa…

Sakshi took medicines and then Arjun gave her the chocolate and both starts eating chocolate happily. Others smiles on their cuteness.

[FLASHBACK OVER]

Arjun’s lips curled into smile.

ARJUN: Pagal ladki… (He looked at sakshi’s pic in his phone)  I know Sakshi tum abhi bhi nahi badli ho aur bina chocolates dawayi logi nahi iss liye tumhare liye chocolates laaya tha…

He keep looking at her pic. He clicked sakshi’s pic secretly on day when Andy stabbed Sakshi. That day in function Sakshi is looking so gorgeous and he can’t take his eyes from her. Sakshi is very busy with etf members and laughing on jokes. Arjun can’t stop himself and he clicked the photo to capture her beauty.Now this pic is Arjun’s most favourite pic. Same time pragti call everyone for dinner. Arjun put his phone in charge and then went out.

AT DINING TABLE

Everyone reached at dining table expect from Sakshi and Aisha. Pragti is placing dishes on table. Suryakant, Sameer and Arjun take a seat.

SURYAKANT: Aisha kaha hai?

PRAGATI: Vo Sakshi ko khana khila rahi hai… aati hi hogi

SURYAKANT: Aree waah chhole bane hai aaj toh… maja ayega

Arjun looked at bowl and then think something. After thinking for few minutes he finally asked,

ARJUN: Maa chhole kyun! I mean Sakshi abhi yeh nahi kha paayegi naa

Suryakant and Sameer exchange look and then looked at Arjun.

PRAGATI (with smile): janti hoon… Maine uske liye alag se banaya hai khana

ARJUN: Kya banaya hai Sakshi ke liye?

PRAGATI: Uske liye daal chaval banaye hai…

Arjun nods. Aisha also join them.

PRAGATI: Sakshi ne kha liya?

AISHA: haan kakisa lakin bohat mehnat lagi usse khilane mein

Saying this she sit on chair beside Sameer.

SURYAKANT: Kyun?

AISHA: usse chhole ki khushboo jo aa gayi thi… chhole khane ka bada mann tha lakin uske badle daal chaval khana pada iss liye muh bana rahi thi

SAMEER: ek baar thoda theek ho jaaye uske baad usse uski pasand ki saari dishes khilayenge

All starts the dinner. Arjun looked at chhole but then pushed the dish at side.

PRAGATI: Kya hua Arjun?

ARJUN: Vo aaj kuch theek nahi lag raha… thoda pet dard hai iss liye yeh khane ka mann nahi hai

PRAGATI: Kya! Pet dard aur tum ab bol rahe ho…

ARJUN: Pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai…

PRAGATI: Lakin thoda toh kha lo beta… bhukhe pet nahi sona chahiye

ARJUN: hmmm toh aap mujhe bhi thoda daal chaval hi de dijiye… me daal chaval hi kha leta hoon

Sameer and Aisha looked at him and then each other. Pragti nods and serve him daal chaval. Arjun starts eating it and others also continue their dinner. After dinner Aisha enter in room to give medicines to Sakshi. Sakshi is on bed and reading a book.

AISHA: Chalo Sakshi dawayi le lo…

SAKSHI: Di lena zaroori hai kya! I mean bohat kadvi lagti hai yeh dawayi

AISHA: Sakshi phir se shuru mat ho jaana… itni badi ho gayi phir bhi yahi natak hai medicines lene mein

SAKSHI: Aap doctor ko bol ke 6-7 injection lagva lo lakin yeh dawayi cancel karwa dijiye please Di…

AISHA: Sakshi!!!

Saying this she glared at Sakshi and Sakshi make puppy face.

SAKSHI: accha theek hai le lenge dawayi lakin aap pehle chocolates leke aauo

AISHA: Ab abhi kaha lene jaau… please abhi le lo… kal pakka le aaungi

With that Aisha open the drawer for medicine and saw chocolates. Aisha hold the chocolate. Sakshi also see it and become happy.

SAKSHI: Wow chocolates vo bhi meri favourite… Thank You Di…

AISHA: Me nahi laayi hoon

SAKSHI: Toh!!! (She thinks and smiles) Pakka Partner leke aaye honge… Partner ko pata hai mujhe kab kya chahiye

Aisha nods. Same time,

SAMEER: Kisi ne hume yaad kiya...

Both look at door and sameer enter the room.

SAKSHI: Haan Hum apko hi yaad kar rahe the…

SAMEER: Accha..

SAKSHI: Haan... Thank you partner..You are so sweet... Apko kitni acche se pata hai ki hume Dawayi ke baad chocolates chahiye hogi… Aap ne pehle se hi laake rakh di… vo bhi meri favourite…

Sameer is very confused and said

SAMEER: Thank you….chocolates....yeh kya bol rahi ho tum

Sakshi and Aisha looked at each other and then Sameer.

SAKSHI: Partner aap aise kyu bol rahe ho jaise aapko kuch pata hi nahi... ab yeh natak mat kijiye…apka surprise bohat accha tha… I am so happy ab yeh sab drama karne ki zaroorat nahi hai

SAMEER: Me koi drama nahi kar raha and naa hi koi surprise diya hai… Mujhe sach me samj nahi aa raha ki tum kya bol rahi ho… maine koi chocolates nahi laaye hai

SAKSHI: You mean yeh chocolate apne drawer mein nahi rakhi hai!!!

SAMEER: Konsi chocolate...

Aisha shows him chocolates.

AISHAyeh… Jab maine drawer open kiya toh yeh yaha thi…

SAMEER: Ohh lakin Maine nahi rakhi…

SAKSHIApne nahi rakhi to Phir Kisne rakhi Drawer mein chocolate..

Sakshi and Sameer looked at each other. They got their answer. Sakshi suddenly become quiet and lost in thought. Sadness is visible on her face. Aisha and Sameer exchange look and sameer signal Aisha to change the topic through eyes.

AISHA: Sakshi chalo apni medicine le lo...

Aisha give medicine.

SAMEER: Chocolate apne partner ke sath share nahi karogi?

Sakshi nod and she share chocolate with Sameer. Suddenly Aisha’s phone starts ringing. It’s Vanshika’s video call.

AISHA: Maasa ka video call hai…

Sakshi looked at her.

SAKSHI: Hum bas unhe hi yaad kar rahe the… jaldi receive kijiye naa…

SAMEER: Tum dono aaram se kakisa se baatein karo mein chalta hu... good night…

AISHA/SAKSHI: Good night…

Sameer went out. Aisha received the video call and then both starts talking with vanshika.

[SAMEER’S ROOM]

Sameer enter in room and turn on the laptop and starts working on it. After sometime Arjun come there and knock the door. Sameer looked up and found Arjun.

SAMEER: Tumhe kab se formality karne ki aadat pad gayi and vo bhi apne bhai ke room me aane ke liye…

Arjun enter in room and look around. He is looking here and there like want to say something but confused. Sameer notice him and smiles but then ask him.

SAMEER: Bolo kuch kaam tha!!!

ARJUNHaan Vo...

Sameer is looking at Arjun as he know why he is here.

SAMEERSakshi ke baare mein puchne aaye ho!

ARJUN:  Nahi... Mein kyun usske bare mein puchne laga..

Sameer nods in negative but he is damn sure Arjun want to know about Sakshi so he said,

SAMEERUssne medicine le li hai aur tumhari di hui chocolate bhi kha li hai… abhi kakisa ka video call aaya tha toh baat kar rahi hogi…

Arjun glared at Sameer and said,

ARJUN: Me usske baare mein jaane nahi aya tha… tumhare dimag me joy ye faaltu baat beth gayi hai usse nikal do…

SAMEER: Tum mujhse toh jooth bol nahi paate at least apne aap se toh sach bol liya karo…

ARJUNMein koi jooth nahi bol raha… Na tumse aur naa hi aapne aap se...

Sameer nods in negative and goes near Arjun. He placed hand on Arjun’s shoulder and said seriously.

SAMEER: Apne aap ko yeh sab keh ke behlana bandh kar do Arjun…Tumhari aankho me uske liye jo care hai vo saaf saaf nazar aati hai…

Arjun is about to say something but Sameer continue,

SAMEER: Yeh tum apne saath theek nahi kar rahe ho Arjun… jo dil me hai usse jitni jaldi accept karoge utna hi tumhare liye behtar hoga… yun bhaagne se kuch haasil nahi hoga…

ARJUN: Mere dil me Roshni ke allawa koi nahi hai…aur na kabhi koi hoga.. Roshni meri zindagi hai aur rahegi…

SAMEER: Arjun…

ARJUN (irritated): Tumhe jo samjna hai samjo... i don’t care...

Saying this he went out.

SAMEER (Sadly): Pata nahi kab tum apni dil ki baat samjoge… hee bhagwaan ji kuch toh karo… kab tak Sakshi aur Arjun apni feelings ke saath yun bematlab ladte rahenge!!!

Sameer sit on bed and turn off his laptop.This side Arjun enter in his room.

ARJUN: Yeh Sameer kya faltu bakwaas karta rehta hai… kuch bhi bolta hai… jooth bolna, bhagna naa jaane kya kya sochta rehta hai…

He looked at Roshni’s pic.

ARJUN: Yeh tumhara pyaara Sam pagal ho gaya hai… khud toh samjta hai nahi ki Aisha se pyaar hai aur mujhe gyaan de raha tha… Mere dil me sirf tum ho Roshni… sirf tum… tumhari jagah koi nahi le sakta… kabhi nahi…

He sits on bed and looked at his phone. He unlock the phone and found sakshi’s pic is open in his photo gallery which he is looking before dinner. He keep looking at her pic.

ARJUN [heart]: Lakin tum Sameer ke room mein Sakshi ke baare mein jaane hi toh gaye the naa… Kya Sam ne jo kaha vo sahi hai… Kya I really…

ARJUN [mind]: Nahi Nahi… tum yeh soch bhi kaise sakte ho Arjun…

ARJUN [heart]: Issme problem kya hai agar yeh baat sach hai toh...

ARJUN [mind]: Problem hi toh hai tum Roshni ko dhokha kese de sakte ho.. Yeh mat bhulo ki Woh tumhari wife thi. 

ARJUN [heart]: Wife to Sakshi bhi hai na.. 

ARJUN [mind]: Ha lakin pyaar sirf Roshni ke liye hi ho sakta hai aur kisi ke liye nahi... 

Arjun is frustrate due to the thoughts. He brushed up all the thoughts and lay down on bed.He looked at roshni’s pic again and thought “Mein sirf Roshni se pyaar karta hoon” with that he closed his eyes but immediately open his eyes as Sakshi’s face flashed in front of his eyes.

ARJUN: kab se uske baare mein soch raha hoon iss liye… Mujhe uske baare mein sochana hi nahi chahiye…

With that he again closed his eyes but again Sakshi’s face comes in front of him. He tried hard but Sakshi’s thought is not leaving him. He got up and come out from his room and went towards sakshi’s room. Door is open. He looked in. Sakshi and Aisha are sleeping peacefully. He enter in room and goes near Sakshi. He sits on knees and looked at Sakshi. She is looking so cute. Some loose strands of hair is coming on her face. Arjun hold it and placed it behind her ears. He keep looking at her for long time. There’s small smile on his face while he is looking at Sakshi.

Time starts passing quickly. Aisha join ETF again. Sakshi is taking rest at home. Pragti and Suryakant are taking care of her very well. With each passing day Sakshi also starts feeling comfortable in Rawte house. She starts behaving normal with Pragti and Suryakant.

Arjun is changed nowadays and it’s visible to all. He is taking care of Sakshi. He never forget to call his mother no matter how much he busy with case. He keep asking his mother about Sakshi. He used to declare day off early if there’s no case.He again starts coming home early with Sameer. Now Sakshi is able to walk so she also having dinner and lunch with everyone but she have to avoid some kind of food so she always makes faces. All enjoyed lot seeing her cute antics and blabbering. Suryakant and Pragti is enjoying a very precious time with Sakshi and Aisha.  Everyday Sakshi found her favourite chocolates in drawer. Arjun never miss to bought chocolates for her and Sakshi also get used to eat chocolates after medicines. Aisha, Sameer and Sakshi are having good time with each other. Arakshi mostly avoid talking with each other. They talk if it’s very necessary but still they understand each other very nicely. All can notice the silent conversation of Arakshi. WheneverArjun need something Sakshi is ready with the things and same happen with Sakshi too but one wall is still between them. They are very close yet very far from each other.

Team members, Suryakant and Pragti are trying their best to unite Arakshi. Aisha and Sameer also want the same and they are also praying for their loved ones. 10 days passed now.

[AFTER 10 DAYS]

[DINING TABLE]

Everyone come for breakfast.

PRAGATI: Sakshi aaj toh beta tumhe hospital jaana hai na dressing change karvane...

SAKSHI: Haa kakisa... Hum bas nikal hi rahe hai breakfast ke baad

PRAGATI: tum akeli kaise jaauogi?Tumhe toh pata hai dressing change hone ke baad pain bhi hota hai tumhe… 

SAKSHIIt’s okay kakisa… waise toh Aap yaa Kakasa humesha aate hi hai naa lakin aap dono ko hi aaj relatives ke yaha jaana hai… hum sambhal lenge

PRAGATI: Nahi tum akeli toh nahi jaauogi… Sameer ek kaam karo tum chale jaauo

Aisha and Sameer looked at each other. Sameer think once and said,

SAMEERSorry Sakshi mein aata tumhare saath but aaj meri ek important metting hai abhi so mujhe jana hoga…

SAKSHIIt’s okay Sameer aap apni meeting attend kijiye mein akeli chali jaungi… aap sab bekaar me pareshan ho rahe hai

SURYAKANTAisha beta aap chali jaiiye...

AISHA: Kakasa mein bhi nahi jaa sakti mujhe argent apne informer se milne jana hai.

PRAGATI: Haan toh pehle Sakshi ke sath hospital chali jaao baad mein apne informer se mil lena.

AISHA: Nahi kakisa late nahi kar sakti… informer ko uske diye waqut me milna bohat zaroori hai

ARJUN: Mein le jaaunga Sakshi ko...aap sab apna apna kaam karo…

All looked at Arjun.

SAKSHIUsski koi zaroorat nahi hai… Ab hum theek hai and jaa sakte hai akele… Kakisa Hum chale jayenge… Kisiko aane ki zaroorat nahi hai

PRAGATI: Lakin beta...

SAKSHIKakisa I will manage…Hospital hi toh jaana hai…

PRAGATI: haan Beta lakin kisi ke sath chali jati toh accha hota… meri paresani kam ho jati... aise toh mera mann bohat bechain rahega…

SAKSHI: Kakisa…

ARJUNTumhe sunayi nahi diya kya!!! Maine kaha naa mein aa raha hoon tumhare saath

Sakshi glared at him and said,

SAKSHIKaha toh maine bhi hai ki mein khud chali jaungi… apne yeh nahi suna!!!

Arjun also looked at her and said,

ARJUN: Tumhari problem kya hai... ek baar shanti se bolo toh baat samj nahi aati kya tumhe?? Maine kaha hai tumse poocha nahi hai… chup chap nasta karo aur phir hum dono jaa rahe hai

SAKSHI: Aur aap ki problem kya hai??? Har baar apna decision dusro pe thopne ki aadat ho gayi hai naa apko…

Both looked at each other with furious eyes. Sameer nods in disbelieve.

PRAGATI: Aap dono shant ho jaauo… Sakshi Beta Arjun ke sath chali jao naa… vo aa hi raha hai toh accha hai naa…

SAKSHI: Lakin kakisa..

PRAGATIPlease…

Sakshi reluctantly nods in yes. Pragati smiles. After breakfast Sakshi went into room to get ready. All left for their respective work. Soon Arjun and Sakshi also left for hospital. Arjun is driving the car and Sakshi is on passenger seat. Both are silent. Arjun is busy in driving and Sakshi is looking outside the window. At corner of eyes Arjun is looking her. Soon they reached at Hospital. After waiting for while they enter in doctor’s cabin.

DOCTOR: Hi Sakshi… Hello Mr. Rawte

Sakshi greet her back while Arjun nod in reply.

DOCTORSakshi how are you now?

SAKSHII am fine doctor but pain rehta hai…

Doctor nods.

DOCTOR: Chalo aao mein tumhari dressing change kar deti hoon…

Arjun looked at Sakshi and so Sakshi. Sakshi got up and sits on bed. Doctor join her and then pulled the curtain. Arjun is sitting on chair and is waiting for Sakshi but his face is clearly showing his worry. In every 2-3 seconds he is looking at curtain. Its very difficult for him to wait. After sometime finally his wait is over. Sakshi and doctor come out and sits on chair. Arjun looked at Sakshi, hold her hand and asked in worried tone,

ARJUN: Sakshi tum theek ho? Pain ho raha hoga naa…

Sakshi looked at him with surprise as he is looking very worried. Arjun also realised his slip. He pulled back his hand and calm himself.

DOCTOR: Don’t worry Mr. Rawte… She is fine

ARJUN: koi problem toh nahi hai naa..

Doctor smiles and nods in No.

DOCTORNo... koi problem nahi hai sab theek hai and good thing is stitches almost sukhne ko aaye hai so hum next time stitches nikal sakte hai…

Sakshi is about to ask but Arjun continue his conversation with doctor.

ARJUN: Next visit kab karna hai?

DOCTOR: Next week…

ARJUN: Theek hai

DOCTOR: Me yeh dawayi change kar rahi hoon so aap vo le lijiyega and haan stiches nahi nikal te tab tak please thoda extra care kijiyega… thodi si gadbad aur baat bigad sakti hai… inho ne kaafi accha recover kiya hai…

ARJUN: I will take care doctor

Sakshi looked at him hearing this. Doctor is giving some instructions to him and Arjun is hearing it very carefully. Sakshi’s eyes are still on Arjun. Arjun’s care is digging her hidden feelings for him. She is having hard time to control her feelings. Arjun is like a puzzle for her. She is unable to understand what he want and why he is doing all this if he don’t have any feelings for her. At moment He behave so possessive and caring and on next moment he shows complete indifference.

Her trance break when doctor call her.

DOCTOR: Sakshi yeh jo medicine de rahi hoon vo time to time leti rehna and bina khaaye kabhi mat lena…

Sakshi nods.

ARJUN: Aap mujhe hi de dijiye… Me isse de dunga time se…

Doctor nods.

DOCTOR: Koi bhi problem ho you can call me anytime

ARJUN: Thank you doctor.

With that both come out from doctor’s cabin.

ARJUN: Tum ruko me yeh baki ki medicines leke aata hoon

Sakshi nods and sits there. After sometime Arjun come with medicines. They sit into car and headed towards Rawte house.

[ON THE WAY]

Sakshi is sitting resting her head on headrest. Arjun looked at her and asked,

ARJUN: Tum theek ho naa?

Sakshi open her eyes and looked at Arjun.

ARJUN: Vo maa bhi bol rahi thi ki tumhe pain hota hai dressing ke baad iss liye puch raha hoon…

SAKSHI: Utna nahi hai… ghar jaake aaram karungi toh theek ho jayega

Both look each other. Arjun nods, then Arjun turn his face and concentrate on driving. Sakshi also turn her face and look outside.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy 

Please do comments 

Thank you all

mariawester002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear 😊😊

Thank you so much...for the PM

Welcome back dear 

Now you are fine, l am so happy for you

Awesome update

Arakshi is too good

Sakshi and Arjun show tashan to eachother

Arjun take care so much to Sakshi

Arjun love Sakshi but he is not accepting it

I am eagerly waiting for your next update

Continue soon😊😊

Edited by mariawester002 - 3 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear🙂

Awesome part🙂

Aarakshi are so stubborn🙁🙁 dono ko zidd nahi chodni hai 

Finally Sakshi is recovering but Arjun ka behavior use ajeeb lag raha hai

Ek minute caring next minute indifferent & Sam said correctly that he needs to figure out his feelings

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Tukey123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

Thanks for pm & update

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back dear 🤗

I am very happy  that you are fine 

Please take care of your health

And the update is just awesome 👏

Arakshi always rocks 🥳

Arakshi ka takkar ka rishta hai 

Arjun is taking care of sakshi😳

Sam is right Arjun needs to understand his own feeling now 😎

Arjun Sab ko samjatha hai kud apni feelings ko samaj nai para hai

Story is going great 👍🏼

Thanks for update and pm

Please give next update as soon as possible I can't wait now from knowing what's next 

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

So arjun  has fallen  In love with  sakshi

But he is not ready to accept it 

Hope he will realise it soon

Loved the small things arjun does for sakshi like bringing chocolates for her, coming back  home

Early , taking her to doctor etc 

Arjun's family and ayesha are trying hard to unite arakshi 

Continue soon 

Welcome back dear 

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update

loved it

thankx for pm

cont soon