Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Bakki sab chodo, pehle yeh batao who in the right mind would want to practice a golden shower? Matlab tum logon ke ghar mein toilet nahi hai kya? What kind of fetish is this??? 

lmao you've never seen 2 girls 1 cup? Bahut anokhi anokhi fetishes hoti hai logon ki

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bhakton ki jalti hai whenever someone comment about their idols  . So called Backlash by brainwashed bhakts đŸ˜†

Where their backlash go for these people 🤔 ? Oh wait , they support them 

https://twitter.com/abhishek_mshra/status/1148834849530109953?s=21

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

😀 Letting you go without mocking at your hypocrisy this time, as I don’t want to divert the thread. Anyway, will bump into you in some other thread, in similar situation. I will then continue it. Till  then keep massaging your foot.

oh how kind of u lol...thanks for sparing  me. 

i was shivering lol 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So sadhguru is above reproach because he’s a guru? đŸ˜† Jesus....wasn’t sai baba revered like hell and then ya’ll found out he was money laundering?  

Since so many people quoted me, let me clarify.....I said “everyone” hyperbolically. That’s because couple of months ago Trump was mocked all over Twitter for his interest in golden shower. Then, a few months ago Brazilian president made that golden shower tweet and was mocked as well. If you use Twitter regularly like Twinkle and Sadhguru, I would think you would be familiar with what the biggest joker Trump got attacked for not too long ago even if you didn’t know about the incident with the Brazilian president. I don’t see why I should think Sadhguru wouldn’t know? Because he’s a guru? There are plenty of hypocritical gurus with double lives, everywhere. Fair enough, most of you guys did not know. But, I feel like he did it on purpose because he would know it would blow up. After all, it has blown up with other famous people in the recent past. 

Twinkle shouldn’t have tweeted it since she only does it for affect but I don’t see the big deal about other people trolling him. Sue me.😆

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

She is sick , intolerant , pseudo cracking double meaning jokes in disguise of funny not funny, pathetic , that is hindu phobic joke by intolerant, pseudo, she is sick n needs help .

What the f is hinduphobic? Lol it doesn’t work that way.. in a country with majority hindus? It’s like being anti trump = anti white? 🥴

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Lol. I didn't know as well until this thread.

Definition of golden shower

slang : a stream or shower of urine especially when directed onto another person for sexual pleasure

Once you know, it's actually pretty funny and clever otherwise she always comes across try too hard. She combined triple meanings. Golden shower has a sexual innuendo so those who knew the meaning, made fun of the error. That's all to it.

I understand if some people got offended also.

Although calling her hinduphobic, anti-national is too far stretched. This is the problem with jingoism.

@bold:🤢🤮

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Letss be real here, no matter the connotation of golden shower, Twinkle is a wannabe cool hip mom who is relevant cuz of her random twitter ‘controversies’. No one else from BW commented  on Sadhguru’s tweets except her. 

I have watched her recent-ish interview with Anupama Chopra, and she is so far up her ass, it’s unreal. 

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

I only thought golden shower means shower of gold. I don't see anything perverted. Am i missing something ?! Why did the woman react so rudely. People have become so perverted.

I am not going to check n i don't want to know. I will just keep in mind that , it should not be used

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whatever. We can have better discussions cos this is repulsive. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago