•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Friends ..!!

I'm new Kawach show fan..

I want to know is anyone there, from Diya aur baati hum Dabh forum as Deepika/Sandhya fan. 

As I was active dere when the show was running.

So juz wanna know.

I watch DBAH and love sooraj n sandhya...the ideal husband-wife...❤but i was never in that DBAH but yes i do visit the forum for updates of the upcoming tracks...it was such a beautiful show and thats how husband and wife should be...an ideal show,anas-deepika had a great chemistry

I never watched DABH but I heard that it was a very good show that was very successful and other forum members always used to give very  positive reviews about the show...So when I started watching kawach ..I didn’t know deepika...and I thought she was a young new actress.. and I was quite impressed with her.. Now I know she’s married and a mother to her own child and is 30 years old..and she had a very successful role in DABH..I’m very impressed with her...She looks amazing and is able to handle all the roles so well. From a young girl, to a married woman and now to her mother...and. She looks great ..much younger than her 30 years..😀