Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The whole show from the beginning was promoted as Jhanvi’s show. Everything revolved around her. 

Social media audience prefer pairing and romance than the trp audience. Look at the top trp shows. 

Where do they have romance? 😆

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

The whole show from the beginning was promoted as Jhanvi’s show. Everything revolved around her. 

Social media audience prefer pairing and romance than the trp audience. Look at the top trp shows. 

Where do they have romance? 😆

Where do they not have romance? 

Maybe there is more villainy, but the plot is around romance. 

Kumkum bhagya for years was about Abhi and Pragya's story

Kundali Bhagya again is Preeta and Karan's story.

YRKKH is Karthik and Naira's story.

KZK 2 is Anurag and Prerna and now Mr. Bajaj, love triangle.

Even Naagin 3, which was so stupid, was famous more for Bela and Mahir (even though Pearl has 2,5 expressions). 

In all the top trp shows the main plot is romance. Even if half the time is wasted on stupidity, the audience is watching the story of the couple. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Hi Nithya! 

Ananya here. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

But if Trps increase after the love story starts it will be good for the show.

This!

Even if I hate the show, I want it to do well, for Shrenu. At least a 100 episodes. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont think their would have much problem with online auidence about pairing as we can say erica and parth  Had huge fandom from their previous shows but both are well accepted and has now huge fan following so eventually online they would have accepted kavya-kabir and tge only fault i found was that they didnt kept the janhvi's secret and a proper storyline to kavya kabir LS

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. I think in the tamil version jhanvis secret wasnt out so soon. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

The day makers decided to pair Kabeer and Puja that day this show is DEAD. I was loving Puja and Dhruv and Kabeer kavya pair and story. 

One more example that how some particular fan / group destroy story and eventually show. This show now totally tasteless and beyond boring. 

Many many viewers like me does not care f************ng chemistry and DO NOT DO fan business. They are simply interested in story drama and suspense. 

I was watching last week episodes and it left me a very bad taste so decided not to Watch it anymore.😡  

@bold tell me about it! 

At first these fans were shouting that Kavya was like a bhabhi to Kabir, how could they paired? But atleast Kavya was not related to Kabir's real brother. Moreover Kavya and Kabir were good friends regardless of Kavya's marriage with Vyom. 

Ab dekho hypocricy ki hadh. Now that Pooja/Janvi is paired opposite Kabir, these fans are all ok with it. They dont mind this pairing for this lame reason: Pooja/Janvi faked her marriage with Dhruv???? 

On legal terms I understand their marriage is illegal. But it was Pooja the human only who had lived in the Mittal house as an elder DIL. Kabir the human used to respect her and see her as his "sister". Kabir bhaiya and Janvi bhabhi????? 

Moreover in the pre revamp they had revealed Pooja was Dhruv's age and Ishaani was Kabir's age. Pooja was best friend of Dhruv whom she had faked marriage with. They lived under the same dammn room and house as husband wife! Although fake but Dhruv had true feelings for her, he often would romance and get touchy with her. 

Pooja is of Kabir's elder brother age. Pooja is elder then Kabir. Albeit we can also forget this factor. But how can we explain or fathom that "Kabir bhaiya" and Janvi bhabhi? Especially that pre revamp scene where Kabir actually tells Pooja that he has regards for Pooja as a sister! 

Pairing this Kabir bhaiya and Janvi/Pooja bhabhi is beyond disgusting! 🤢

I cant just digest this. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kabir bhaiya and Janvi bhabhi?????🤣

alamdeep thumbnail
stop complaining pairing, first no one like kavya and kabir puja and kabir it is a show just watch it. Kavya and kabir there was no story and no chemistry trp was down. Puja and kabir it is stable story has to change for the show. Just watch and support.
alamdeep thumbnail
agree on that they should of made Zain and shernu. pairing from the start and the show would of been a hit.