Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

May be my last story here and want to complete it 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

As said already completed this but didn't get time to post ... Will do now on ... 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Kinda forgotten many things on IF... hmmm have to learn again 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

May be won't be able to pm regularly 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 2

" This is not right Geet, you using Maan for your own selfish reason " Chaya her best friend didn't approve Geet's plan when she narrated her whole incident .  

" don't be so hyper babes . Maan willingly helping me , it's not that I lied or forced him to do it "   

" whatever it's wrong Geet . Do you even realise what will happen when truth will be out ? "  

" don't worry Chaya sach kabhi bahar ayega hi nehi  . Darji have me six month to finish my study then engagement will happen.  And before engagement Maan and I will broke up , so there won't be any marriage . Then Akash will come in picture and I'm sure my family won't have problem with Akash proposal we will get married before all " Geet told her whole plan to her friend , still she didn't give approve to it.  

" wow this your super  duper plan to marry your boyfriend by using Maan great . Did you even thought  What will they think of Maan when he will broke the alliance ? Your family loves him so much , they will be so hurt by his decision . They will think it as cheating , they may hate him too .. Maan lying for you but at end he going to get all hate not you . Your and Khurana family may never be friends again . Sab khatam ho jayega Geet , woh bhi Teri bajese  " finally Chaya's words sink in her . She never thought this way , even she never thought this far . What have she done ? ..

She was in deep thought when noticed Darji coming toward her , she was about to say something when he passed her without giving a glance.  She got the message , her Darji is hurt and angry on her . He may be didn't say it aloud but his action said it all . It hurts her a lot , seeing her Darji avoiding her like this . This never happened but now she can't do anything. Her Darji is more stubborn than her he won't forgive her easily.  Now She done the deed  so have to bear punishment too .  But because of her Maan gonna punished too after their drama end .

That night she called Maan " Geet tum bhi na don't worry about me . See Darji loves me so much do you think they can ever stay angry on me ? Or even our family ? .. yes may be for few days but then they will eventually forgive me . No one can stay angry with Maan the charmer ok . "  he added last bit to make her laugh and erase her worries and it worked too. 

" thanks Maan, you make things so easy , you are right Darji not my family could stay angry on you . They will understand our reason.  Moreover when they will see me happy with Akash they will easily forget everything and understand you were not good match for me.. toh bas sab thik ho jayega hai na " Geet told him finally feeling light ... but nothing came from other side " hello Maan, you heared what I said hello ... "  

" yup I did . You are right " after some time he replied quietly . Geet took a sigh of relief as everything set and then talked few minutes before going to sleep... 

As usual tried calling Akash but it went unanswered.  She didn't mind as saw it too late and went to bed with happy mood .. she can't wait to tell Akash everything .

Edited by Keepdreaming - 3 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Updated after 6 months I guess ... don't know if you guys gonna read ... just wanted to post as it already completed... Anyways will post next soon 

Enjoy 

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow welcome back sabina 

How are you?.. Missed reading your writings so much

Will read and comment soon 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

Wow welcome back sabina 

How are you?.. Missed reading your writings so much

Will read and comment soon 

Good to be back again.... hopefully will stay ...😊😊

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Good to be back again.... hopefully will stay ...😊😊

😃 well How is your little one.. Congratulations to you.. Wishing best for you both

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

😃 well How is your little one.. Congratulations to you.. Wishing best for you both

Alhumdullliah he is fine .... thanks