Beautiful Lies (part 2 page 6 ) 29/05 updating

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

BEAUTIFUL LIES 

" Main Geet se bohot pyaar karta hoon " her ice cream about to fall from her hand hearing Maan's confidence voice before Darji  . " main janta hoon apko yeh sab pasand nehi , par dil pe kisika jor nehi hota Darji.  Mujhe Geet se pyaar go gaya hai and I want to marry her  " 

'he has guts and good actor ' she thought and again gotten busy with her previous work . She was enjoying the scene before her way too much , she saw her Darji fuming with anger and waiting eagerly to brust on Maan.  She closed her eyes and start counting ... 1..2..3......15    ' Damn why nothing coming ? ' she opened her eyes not getting the entertainment which she was expecting .

Her Darji still glaring him with big eyes and Maan standing there lowering his head . If it anyone than Maan, he would have dead by now but now she too believes that her Darji actually likes Maan a lot . She felt bad for Maan . He going to lost respect in Darji' s eyes  . Her thoughts broken by Darji 's strick questions ..  

" Will you really marry her if I give permission  ? " that not less than world's biggest wonder , her Darji actually ready to marry her off !  , he actually saying yes for love marriage which he hates most .

' How this happen ? Is Maan that special to him ? ' she thought hard .

" yes i will . I will marry her with all blessing "  

"  and you won't tou.. "  

" I promised Darji I won't touch her till then " he assured Darji with confidence , Darji sharply nodded but didn't say anything.  Clearly he didn't expect like this from Maan and angry on him . He always liked Maan and treated him as his own grandson but now he disappointed to him and to his own grand daughter Geet . 

Geet thought her Darji will say something to her but he didn't even look once in her direction and went inside. This is not what she expected from her Darji . She can see clearly Darji is hurt by their action ... but surprisingly he didn't argued or scolded them , even agreed for marriage ... She not sure if she should be happy or sad by all this . 

All family member took sigh of relief as Darji gone from there . They all came together and hugged Maan tightly, congratulating him . He smiled happily to all , when his eyes fall on Geet he winked at her .     

" I never knew you are such good actor Maan.  Your good acting really saved us , thank you so much . " she hugged her tightly feeling happy .

They are best friend from childhood even their family is very close . That's why when they get the news of maaneet they didn't mind when they always wanted it . But Geet's Darji very strict and don't like love marriage, so when Darji said yes for them it was not less than miracle . Geet knows all happened because of Maan, his ability of lying so well saved her or say save them  .

She doesn't love Maan or want to marry him . She already has boyfriend 'Akash ' but he went to different city for career purpose . Here her Darji want to married her off . She can't tell about Akash because he not settled yet , moreover Darji hates love marriage , that's why she taking Maan's help to control the situation for now . She was not sure he would agree but he did and she can't thank him enough for this . Now they can pretend to be in love till her boyfriend settle well and then she will break fake things with Maan and marry Akash  . The dream which she thought going to break soon , Maan didn't let it .

" I can't thank you enough for helping me "    

" never thank me Geet, I can do anything for you " he simply told her making her smile ...  

" anything ? "  

" oops sorry to disturb love birds " Rahi came out of nowhere and sat in middle , separating them ... Maan winked at Geet and she understood he said those sensing Rahi's present.  Rahi looked at both oddly then hugged Geet with all her love " I knew it.. I knew it ... Maan gonna be my jiju..im so lucky " 

Geet laughed it amusement seeing her sister's happiness , " how you gonna be lucky ! I'm going marry Maan not you buddhu "  

" because buddhu sali aadhi ghar wali hoti hai " Maan said it giving high fyi to Rahi ... Geet rolled her eyes looking at them . 

' Akash you are genious  The lie seems working perfectly ' she thought happily.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail

INDEX 

Part 1

Part 2

My Index

Edited by Keepdreaming - 3 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

I was checking my drafts and saw this ... was not really eager to post ... it's kinda boring ( already wtitten monthssss ago and didn't like ) 😏😏😏😏but seeing forum condition I did + phone pe rakhke kya faida toh post kar diya ..

If it's similar to someone it's only coincidence...please do pm me I will remove it ...i know concept very common  but it's my own version .... 

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

leh

geet loves someone called akash

ladki pagal hogayi hai kya

maan helps her to postpone marriage saying they both r in love

tch tch did i smell something fishy

Keepdreaming thumbnail