Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold-I think still time is there for this to happen.

In the last scene Abir kept quite when Mishti and Kunal were arguing. He loves his Nanko very much,treats him like a small kid,sometimes tries to hide his fault also. Even if he knew Kunal was wrong he told Mishti to let it go. He just wants no more complications between MishKun and ends the cold war between them. But how is it possible as long as Kunal has such high temper.

Abir will have a heartbreak when Kunal's truth comes out.One good thing that he has Mishti in his life now.

I’m not sure if Abir has the strength to face the truth of his brother. The writers also will clearly try to whitewash Kunal like a supposed nasamajh baccha when the time comes. Mishti also doesn’t call out Kunal’s mannerless behavior and lets it go for Abir’s sake. 

She will likely be shown playing peacemaker between the brothers like a good bahu when the time comes 🙄. Lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Good to see you in the forum after so long. Lovely gifs 👍🏼

I wouldn’t say such episodes are rare though, actually there have many good episodes... especially the last two weeks have been fantastic.  TBH I don’t even mind Meenu and Munnu’s planning plotting also since they only end up bringing Mish and Abir closer and don’t really succeed in their mission... like ever😄 All in all the serial is quite enjoyable.

Btw if you haven’t watched Friday’s episode you have missed Koffee sara entertainment 😛

Thank you :) 

My issue with Meenu and Munna is not that they are plotting all the time but that the writers and the primary characters excuse their misbehavior constantly. One doesn’t need to know the truth of their plotting to see how wrong their behavior anyways is. 

Abir who had some brains initially when the show started now blindly believes anything Meenu and Munna tell him. Lol this so called pyar is not convincing to me. 

Friday’s scene did have Koffee saara entertainment indeed 😆

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually that is true. All this behavior will be soon forgotten. 

But I like the way abirs character is shaping up. He doesn’t believe his mom & Kunal & has an inkling of what they are up to. He does his best to defend mishti without harming his relationship with Kunal. He is trying to walk the fine line!

Saw a clip where kuhu confesses to her part in the email. Looks like this episode too will be pushed under the rug & things will go on as usual.

Unfortunately ott drama seems to be the bread & butter of Indian soaps today.

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wouldn't call good episodes rare. We have been getting really good episodes lately. For me watching this show daily is not hard all due to this show I can't watch other shows lol. About the side characters I don't even bother about them but they are not important enough to stop watching the show. To each it's own I think we all have different definitions on good I guess. Don't worry too much about trash characters though.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey, nice to see you too! :) The few times I pop into this forum, all I see are posts of people still trying to rationalize Kunal and Kuhu and I really don’t have patience for all that 😆

Oh I did watch the Friday coffee convo...nice scene. I mainly liked  it for their ability to have proper conversation despite all the other interludes of flirting. Abir gets batted down every time. Lol. It’s worth noting that the director is doing quite a nice job of nuances in their scenes and the way the story is evolving in this phase.  It rarely gets addressed like this na? Usually it’s realization , then conflicted feelings, push and pull. Here they still manage to have direct conversations along with the burgeoning romance on the side. 

Will try to post gifs later this evening:) 

Agreed. That's exactly why I like their graph too. Am glad they haven't shown a confession so far yet both are confident about their love for each other. The flirting and subtle pushing of boundaries mixed with their sweet friendship which is the base of it all is well done :)

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yes, the part about Abir telling Mishti not to consider herself a burden was a much-needed thing. And their games with the bangle made it a nice epi. 

And I agree Kunal and Meenu and their negativity can make the show difficult to tolerate at times. But Abir and Mishti; and the way their dynamics is portrayed is surprisingly good till now.

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good to see your post....Have missed them and the gifs.

Lol, I saw the episode after a long time too.

Enjoyed the coffee flirting and aankhon ki gustakhi.

Rest of the drama...Of zindabad.

They give us nice scenes and then bokwas to the power of Tiffany...How to keep watching.

Bade papa is turning out nicely...Hope they keep him sane. The rest of both families are girkits

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Bade papa is turning out nicely...Hope they keep him sane. The rest of both families are girkits

I agree. He is possibly the only character who consistently talks sense. Even Abir and Mishti have their off days but he mostly speaks up for sanity. 

Baaki toh time will tell 😆