Aakhon ki Gustakhiyaan + General thoughts

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Watched an episode after many days and the Aakhon ki gustakhiyaan sequence deserves praise....beautifully lit and shot and the playfulness was on point from both Abir and Mishti. 

Some gifs on the bits I liked:

I also liked the first Abir-Mishti scene in the episode where he pretty directly shuts her down when she starts off with her usual "main bojh hoon" raag....I liked that  it was a direct convo where he basically told her to shut up and stop disrespecting herself as well as her father😆.....not sure anything got through to her, but I appreciate that someone atleast shut down this pointless bechargiri. 

It's a cute phase they are in for now where they both know they are in love but they are dancing around a direct confession. 

Baaki faltugiri continues with the real bojh of this show *cough* Kunal-Kuhu *cough*. God bless the fast forward button. 

I guess such episodes are super rare....this is why it's hard to follow this show regularly.....lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Those moments, scenes were beautifully choreographed.  I'd say you are strong enough to resist sn episode despite all the plotting... Chahe Bad me sab todne ka dil kare, dekhe bina ni raha jata... Bt then m not following any other show for now

Thank goodness for fast forwarding. Pehle mai vahi krti thi or sukhi rehti thi🤣

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too watched after several days! Nice episode without much drama. Shaheer is amazing in romantic scenes. His eyes speak volumes!

After seeing today’s precap  how will anybody forgive Meenu & her munna once the truth comes out.

I think this is all leading to Abir having unshakable faith in mishti just like her bp.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Watched an episode after many days and the Aakhon ki gustakhiyaan sequence deserves praise....beautifully lit and shot and the playfulness was on point from both Abir and Mishti. 

Some gifs on the bits I liked:

I also liked the first Abir-Mishti scene in the episode where he pretty directly shuts her down when she starts off with her usual "main bojh hoon" raag....I liked that  it was a direct convo where he basically told her to shut up and stop disrespecting herself as well as her father😆.....not sure anything got through to her, but I appreciate that someone atleast shut down this pointless bechargiri. 

It's a cute phase they are in for now where they both know they are in love but they are dancing around a direct confession. 

Baaki faltugiri continues with the real bojh of this show *cough* Kunal-Kuhu *cough*. God bless the fast forward button. 

I guess such episodes are super rare....this is why it's hard to follow this show regularly.....lol 

Good to see you in the forum :)

Yesterday's episode was amazing...and I may be wierd but mujhe to Tashan episodes bhi dekhne main maza aata...alag hi sukoom milta hai...😆

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey am so glad to see you here after ages 🤗 I know you have low tolerance for Kunal, Kuhu and Meenu but I have a request. Please watch last Friday's episode. Would love to read your thoughts on it (along with the gifs if possible :D) 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

I too watched after several days! Nice episode without much drama. Shaheer is amazing in romantic scenes. His eyes speak volumes!

After seeing today’s precap  how will anybody forgive Meenu & her munna once the truth comes out.

I think this is all leading to Abir having unshakable faith in mishti just like her bp.

Bold-I think still time is there for this to happen.

In the last scene Abir kept quite when Mishti and Kunal were arguing. He loves his Nanko very much,treats him like a small kid,sometimes tries to hide his fault also. Even if he knew Kunal was wrong he told Mishti to let it go. He just wants no more complications between MishKun and ends the cold war between them. But how is it possible as long as Kunal has such high temper.

Abir will have a heartbreak when Kunal's truth comes out.One good thing that he has Mishti in his life now.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good to see you in the forum after so long. Lovely gifs 👍🏼

I wouldn’t say such episodes are rare though, actually there have many good episodes... especially the last two weeks have been fantastic.  TBH I don’t even mind Meenu and Munnu’s planning plotting also since they only end up bringing Mish and Abir closer and don’t really succeed in their mission... like ever😄 All in all the serial is quite enjoyable.

Btw if you haven’t watched Friday’s episode you have missed Koffee sara entertainment 😛

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

lol Abir and Mishti are permanent suckers for Kunal and Kuhu. I doubt anything will ever change on that front. Bas faltu drama karenge and then next second forget about criminal behavior from Kunal and Meenu. Lol 

Anyways, I enjoy the scenes in isolation whenever they show some good ones 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Good to see you in the forum :)

Yesterday's episode was amazing...and I may be wierd but mujhe to Tashan episodes bhi dekhne main maza aata...alag hi sukoom milta hai...😆

Mujhe tashan dekhne mein problem nahin hai, but I don’t have any patience for badtameez characters being whitewashed and mollycoddled in this show and that is what Kunal and Kuhu are. 

Abir and Mishti scenes have substance and graph and they elevate an episode when they get enough space to have a significant scene rather than faltu Logon ka drama. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Hey am so glad to see you here after ages 🤗 I know you have low tolerance for Kunal, Kuhu and Meenu but I have a request. Please watch last Friday's episode. Would love to read your thoughts on it (along with the gifs if possible :D) 

Hey, nice to see you too! :) The few times I pop into this forum, all I see are posts of people still trying to rationalize Kunal and Kuhu and I really don’t have patience for all that 😆

Oh I did watch the Friday coffee convo...nice scene. I mainly liked  it for their ability to have proper conversation despite all the other interludes of flirting. Abir gets batted down every time. Lol. It’s worth noting that the director is doing quite a nice job of nuances in their scenes and the way the story is evolving in this phase.  It rarely gets addressed like this na? Usually it’s realization , then conflicted feelings, push and pull. Here they still manage to have direct conversations along with the burgeoning romance on the side. 

Will try to post gifs later this evening:)