Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Update

Okay like the progress their relationship. Its so beautiful when learn something new about your partner.

Dumb Husband🤣I am surprised that RB did not bite her head off. I also really like the ring of Mrs. Prerna Rishab Bajaj. I love how he protects her yet does not undermine her strength. 

I want more.

Update soon.

Blues 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Thank you Poo mod ji 🤗 

Pls pls pls I want Prerna to be chirpy again it will take time but I want her to be so. Awaiting for all the stories that are coming. Every alternate day Chahiye buss!🖐️ 

I think we will see her chirpy when sneha comes into picture and they bond ... alternate na hoga lol but will write based on episodes and tracks 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Munni , i never knew that you are such an amazing writer , just awsome and love to read every lines.. so cutest plot and Har week we want to read you .. basss. ❤️

thank you oppo smiley27🤗...har week I can try and the gif ☺️

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

First and foremost, thanks a lot for turning it into a series of one-shots. 😃

I love your portrayal of PreRish. ⭐️

This part was really good. The ice is slowly melting and Prerna's maturity is equally contributing in building the foundation of their relationship. The dumb husband part was an entertaining read. 😆

When A picked up the report, for a moment I thought he's going to claim the child. But then rational thinking isn't his forte. Those accusations in the confrontation scene accorded well with his present state. I loved how Prerna handled him with RB's support. ⭐️

Continue soon. 😛

P.S. Your signature! 

yess Prerna's maturity is something that adds to their relation, she will be a mix of both worlds ..
Anu ka i was little comprehending... which way to go but then ...in the current context the rational thinking definitely took a back seat .... so .. 

Thank you Shruti ❤️🤗

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moushumi

The update is beautiful.i liked it from bajaj perspective as in show we hardly got any selftalk. Update next soon p.s..thanks. 

Thank you Moushumi ❤️🤗,... I really want to watch one self talk .. like he had one bit self talk about  Prerna that he is impressed by  her .. 

@awesome . Thank you smiley27smiley31

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Update

Okay like the progress their relationship. Its so beautiful when learn something new about your partner.

Dumb Husband🤣I am surprised that RB did not bite her head off. I also really like the ring of Mrs. Prerna Rishab Bajaj. I love how he protects her yet does not undermine her strength. 

I want more.

Update soon.

Blues 

yess that is why I love those stories which have  shaadi ke baadh wala pyar .. the subtleness in the relation and knowing each other phase is beautiful ,, in shaadi ke baadh wala pyar

he didn't lol ... me too love the ring of it . ., @bold yess ,

Thank you Blues ❤️🤗

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing waiting for next part 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vadiya jee ekdum ....i love the dynamics between pre and rish in your series they have that old school charm. ❤️❤️ and I have a special liking for a bit in emotional dilemna kind of strong men 😆

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Vadiya jee ekdum ....i love the dynamics between pre and rish in your series they have that old school charm. ❤️❤️ and I have a special liking for a bit in emotional dilemna kind of strong men 😆

shukriya ji ❤️🤗 old school charm has alag hi feels na and ditto abt  emotional dilemma of strong men 😆

@ItsRitzi - Thank you ❤️🤗

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this was amazing update 

Awsm one