Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

This was so amazing. When A got the reports I thought he'll be mad that why didn't she tell him. But rejection makes you stoop so low that all logic is lost. Kuch aur hi matlab nikaala lol. I'm pretty sure show mein bhi aisa hi hogaπŸ˜†

Once again loved it. That fear of intruding personal space is so awkward and real.

Wonderful πŸ˜³

Keep them coming!

yess first I thought ...  that way about Anu;s reaction but then with the current  emotional space he is in .. he is bound to have no logic and just that it's preceded by the event where Mr.Bajaj warned him ..  and said Mrs.Prerna Bajaj ..which came back to haunt him and cover his logic ... like  fog on the mirror and eventually lost the ground ... 

thank you Maahi β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

yess first I thought ...  that way about Anu;s reaction but then with the current  emotional space he is in .. he is bound to have no logic and just that it's preceded by the event where Mr.Bajaj warned him ..  and said Mrs.Prerna Bajaj ..which came back to haunt him and cover his logic ... like a fog on the mirror and eventually lost the ground ... 

thank you Maahi β€οΈπŸ€—

Ekdum sahi kaha. I liked this twist the most🀣

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Ekdum sahi kaha. I liked this twist the most🀣

haha shukriya ji πŸ€— 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you so much munni for making this into a PreRish OS thread and making an AU for the . Ilove your version of PreRish a lot. They are MATURED and very understanding. This OS is beautiful especially how Bajaj is and how he protects yet tries not to create a scene for Mrs Bajaj won't like it. Hilarious was the part where the doc asked is he your husband and 10weeks πŸ€£ last line has my heart  pls write more give us OS every alternate day πŸ˜‚

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Thank you so much munni for making this into a PreRish OS thread and making an AU for the . Ilove your version of PreRish a lot. They are MATURED and very understanding. This OS is beautiful especially how Bajaj is and how he protects yet tries not to create a scene for Mrs Bajaj won't like it. Hilarious was the part where the doc asked is he your husband and 10weeks πŸ€£ last line has my heart  pls write more give us OS every alternate day πŸ˜‚

Thank you Humpty ji β€οΈπŸ€—
the idea of the series goes to Poo ,..😎

Yess he wants to cross all lines to put anyone in line, but then he won't because Mrs.Bajaj won't like it and he doesn't want her to think anything wrong about him 

hahahaha yess i had fun writing the doc's part 

Bajaj is MATURED and with him Prerna also turns into one alongside having her chirpy self which allures him. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Thank you Humpty ji β€οΈπŸ€—
the idea of the series goes to Poo ,..😎

Yess he wants to cross all lines to put anyone in line, but then he won't because Mrs.Bajaj won't like it and he doesn't want her to think anything wrong about him 

hahahaha yess i had fun writing the doc's part 

Bajaj is MATURED and with him Prerna also turns into one alongside having her chirpy self which allures him. 

Thank you Poo mod ji πŸ€— 

Pls pls pls I want Prerna to be chirpy again it will take time but I want her to be so. Awaiting for all the stories that are coming. Every alternate day Chahiye buss!πŸ–οΈ 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Munni , i never knew that you are such an amazing writer , just awsome and love to read every lines.. so cutest plot and Har week we want to read you .. basss. ❀️

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

First and foremost, thanks a lot for turning it into a series of one-shots. πŸ˜ƒ

I love your portrayal of PreRish. β­οΈ

This part was really good. The ice is slowly melting and Prerna's maturity is equally contributing in building the foundation of their relationship. The dumb husband part was an entertaining read. πŸ˜†

When A picked up the report, for a moment I thought he's going to claim the child. But then rational thinking isn't his forte. Those accusations in the confrontation scene accorded well with his present state. I loved how Prerna handled him with RB's support. β­οΈ

Continue soon. πŸ˜›

P.S. Your signature! 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god 

I was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The update is beautiful.i liked it from bajaj perspective as in show we hardly got any selftalk. Update next soon p.s..thanks.