Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Abhi yahi thappad Bajaj ne maara hota to .......😉 I hope the moral compass stops swaying given the lead has been reduced to the levels of the greys blacks etc who r ruining lives!

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Abhi yahi thappad Bajaj ne maara hota to .......😉 I hope the moral compass stops swaying given the lead has been reduced to the levels of the greys blacks etc who r ruining lives!

men assaulting woman is mot justified on any grounds. 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardustsoul

agr ye true hai to I want to see ki sabhi Anurag fans usko kaise defend karenge... obviously Anurag karega to maaf ...baaki sab k liye paap😆

I hope Aisa kuch bhi na ho👎🏼

The Tm herself is already supporting it!🤢

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

men assaulting woman is mot justified on any grounds. 

Where have i justified it the topic maker has saying its karma .... and then its same who will repeatedly question the moral compass of bajaj for marrying Pre without her will with a deal.

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardustsoul

agr ye true hai to I want to see ki sabhi Anurag fans usko kaise defend karenge... obviously Anurag karega to maaf ...baaki sab k liye paap😆

I hope Aisa kuch bhi na ho👎🏼

OMG, ur signature!🤣

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All the people are against the lead on the basis of a spoiler which may or may not be true. So I can clearly see what EK has decided.... butcher the leads to establish a negative character by such acts. Sorry to say but for me a person whose life is destroyed by a person he loves immensely and he slaps that person in frustration or anger is much better than a person who married a pregnant lady immensely in love with someone else just for his pet project. Ek baar ka thappad is much better than roz roz ki maut se badtar zindagi. Even if you later say that I respect you I m not interested and all doesn't really make a difference. But EKworld mein negative character is a future hero so no expectations. 

I'm not supporting violence against women but I'm trying to point out the difference in 2 scenarios. I would rather wait for the episode to know the scenario. Earlier when Prerna slapped Anurag it was bcoz he called her gold digger who was ready to marry Naveen Babu for money. That time no one was against Prerna bcoz the circumstances were such. So maybe this time it's reverse as we're seeing the repeat of previous track with gender reversal.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Prerna ko toh yeh bhi prasad lagega. 😆 I won't be surprised if she asks for 'one more'. 😆

It's not worth taking seriously. Ekta's all shows are promoting violence and abuse. She brings her shows to the level where you feel that villains are better than this heavy dose sanskar wale leads.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manj

but they do act 10 years younger than their age.

Abuse does not need a reason, it can never b justified.

ofcourse not justified... 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

All the people are against the lead on the basis of a spoiler which may or may not be true. So I can clearly see what EK has decided.... butcher the leads to establish a negative character by such acts. Sorry to say but for me a person whose life is destroyed by a person he loves immensely and he slaps that person in frustration or anger is much better than a person who married a pregnant lady immensely in love with someone else just for his pet project. Ek baar ka thappad is much better than roz roz ki maut se badtar zindagi. 

I'm not supporting violence against women but I'm trying to point out the difference in 2 scenarios. 

Mr. Bajaj is not a negative character if Ekta is butchering AnuPre for him. She can't butcher AnuPre because she knows that people will justify everything they do by some logic, which is unfathomable to me. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Mr. Bajaj is not a negative character if Ekta is butchering AnuPre for him. She can't butcher AnuPre because she knows that people will justify everything they do by some logic, which is unfathomable to me. 

Yeah he is the most positive  character ever possible 🤔 EK se yehi expected hai....

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago