Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Kalank please refrain from talking like this.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

👎🏼no wow how nice

Full on copy & paste wished for anurag2 we got

Mila zor ka thappad

Edited by Parijatrocks - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Kalank please refrain from talking like this.

I wanted to say this but thought it would come under moral policing .

I hope she takes a note 😊

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I wanted to say this but thought it would come under moral policing .

I hope she takes a note 😊

Talking like what? 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

men assaulting woman is mot justified on any grounds. 

not justified on any circustances

But komo was also slapped by anurag once

Depends on which kinda of situation thappad was given

Prerna is getting her first thappad now with title of gold digger & characterless

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl.Of.Wisdom

Prerna ko toh yeh bhi prasad lagega. 😆 I won't be surprised if she asks for 'one more'. 😆

It's not worth taking seriously. Ekta's all shows are promoting violence and abuse. She brings her shows to the level where you feel that villains are better than this heavy dose sanskar wale leads.

prasad dethe waqt anurag ne touch kiya na baby kush hojayegi🤣

-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Slapping a woman can't be justified when it was done by you to satisfied your own ego. I remembered only time I felt it justifiable is in qubool hai and by one and only Ksg I mean dude's mother was in ICU and fighting for her life and somehow at that time female lead could be blame for that. In that  scenario anyone would be so much angry. But this situation is completely diff. Anurag slapping Prerna because she claimed she love bajaj or hurl some insults at him. I mean where is the self control.

Edited by -simmi- - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Abhi yahi thappad Bajaj ne maara hota to .......😉 I hope the moral compass stops swaying given the lead has been reduced to the levels of the greys blacks etc who r ruining lives!

we would have been happy thinking that bajaj black hai show se zaldi nikal jayega karke

Ab hum sad hai anurag villain ban jayega & anupre separation hogaya ab bajaj usko kandha dega aur u know etc etc

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Dont get me wrong. I am a women. Hitting is wrong. Be it women or man. But if girl can slap a guy without reason and hesitation then why cant man slap a women too, when he has got a proper reason. When father slap daughter it's ok.. but when man slap..lady love is not ok 

I dont get this.. I am not supporting hitting but I dont think we need to say Male lead is over bu this.

you and one more user kalank surely give popcorn worthy stuff on this forum. You guys go to any extent to defend your resp favorites😆

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simmi-

Slapping a woman can't be justified when it was done by you to satisfied your own ego. I remembered only time I felt it justifiable is in qubool hai and by one and only Ksg I mean dude's mother was in ICU and fighting for her life and somehow at that time female lead could be blame for that. In that  scenario anyone would be so much angry. But this situation is completely diff. Anurag slapping Prerna because she claimed she love bajaj or hurl some insults at him. I mean where is the self control.

Well at least the FL at that time wasn’t his love interest, and it was made into a big deal, and shown as a bad action, even then I was not blind enough to defend him, but this right here is ridiculous!