Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sometime in the early 2000s,Ekta Kapoor produced a show " Kahin Kisi Roz " for Star Plus.

The show had a pretty similar premise to Bepanaah Pyaar.Husband had his first wife dead under mysterious circumstances,marries another girl who like Pragati feels something is amiss.Later turns out she is in fact the first wife and she is back with a new face to get revenge.Very much like Pragati,she thought her husband was the one who harmed her & trusted the one person who she shouldn't have trusted in the first place.Here,I feel that person is Kunti.And guess what..Sudha Chandran played the villain there as well.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Sometime in the early 2000s,Ekta Kapoor produced a show " Kahin Kisi Roz " for Star Plus.

The show had a pretty similar premise to Bepanaah Pyaar.Husband had his first wife dead under mysterious circumstances,marries another girl who like Pragati feels something is amiss.Later turns out she is in fact the first wife and she is back with a new face to get revenge.Very much like Pragati,she thought her husband was the one who harmed her & trusted the one person who she shouldn't have trusted in the first place.Here,I feel that person is Kunti.And guess what..Sudha Chandran played the villain there as well.

I remember the show ekta this trend is till date  continue even in chal first neha established as a separate person than turned out be aditi after 2 and half month. Even neha misunderstand kabir as culprit and trusted the evil Saas.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The promo is extremely confusing. A lot of people on Instagram is saying they think Pragati is pretending to be Bani to get to the truth.  But who knows

possible

Edited by Cjosh - 4 years ago
Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I do hope that would be true....or possession too is ok...but I don't like Prags being Bani....nullifies everything we have seen so far...and I refuse to believe RM killed Bani...

That's true too..

Edited by Cjosh - 4 years ago
SilentReader908 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

What's even more weird is Kunti partial memory lost, I don't understand how she only remembers certain things. 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentReader908

What's even more weird is Kunti partial memory lost, I don't understand how she only remembers certain things. 

Till now she knows more than the malhotra she definitely keep an eye on house. She even aware of priya boyfriend even already informed her about priya.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Already knew...this is going to happen..had already guessed in one of the posts...

But the thing is.. is raghbir culprit or kunti?

My guess is kunti is behind everything...may be she wants to revenge as she was outsted from family..so she doesn't want to malhotra progess...

As may be bani confined in her and told her about her pregnancy..and so she planned everything..

Also the doubt on raghbir started just after her entry...she is not as she is being shown.. actually that oversoftness doesn't suit Sudha Chandran ji...no offense..I love her acting in nagetive roles..

RM is not culprit......this will ruin his character....and audience will never accept such character that too in male centric show.......

but kunti was in mental asylum three years back.....then how can she plan bani's murder with such perfect plan??????

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentReader908

The promo is extremely confusing. A lot of people on Instagram is saying they think Pragati is pretending to be Bani to get to the truth.  But who knows! 

People want pragati as a separate person that's why making prediction we have to wait for episode.

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

RM is not culprit......this will ruin his character....and audience will never accept such character that too in male centric show.......

but kunti was in mental asylum three years back.....then how can she plan bani's murder with such perfect plan??????

Sukanya is childhood friend who want to know about bani death truth because she is a good mountaineer. It make sense why she want to inquire about bani after praghbir marriage and her father is the first one who mention about bani being missing otherwise everyone talk about her as a dead person even Rm .Bani murderer will not reveal soon but it is sure that bani will remain in Rm life the way kunti want to remove rm past and prashant and sukanya are searching about bani. Even if it is possession drama it continue for long . It's high time Cvs explore raghbani story properly. I mean sukanya shown as bani childhood  friend even suspect bani death but rm is totally clueless.  At least he is familiar to sukanya if he loves bani so much.

Kunti has done everything with planning she is away from house for so long but still she is the only one to whom rm listen she knew about everything regarding priya and even informed to priya boyfriend which is not done by priya's  parents. It's just few days but she already take matters into her hands. She is too smart it is quite possible that she herself planned her mental illness to get rid of the accusations regarding the incident happen 21 year ago and prove herself innocence . Kunti knew about bani and even close to her it is clear from today's episode.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Sukanya is childhood friend who want to know about bani death truth because she is a good mountaineer. It make sense why she want to inquire about bani after praghbir marriage and her father is the first one who mention about bani being missing otherwise everyone talk about her as a dead person even Rm .Bani murderer will not reveal soon but it is sure that bani will remain in Rm life the way kunti want to remove rm past and prashant and sukanya are searching about bani. Even if it is possession drama it continue for long . It's high time Cvs explore raghbani story properly. I mean sukanya shown as bani childhood  friend even suspect bani death but rm is totally clueless.  At least he is familiar to sukanya if he loves bani so much.

Kunti has done everything with planning she is away from house for so long but still she is the only one to whom rm listen she knew about everything regarding priya and even informed to priya boyfriend which is not done by priya's  parents. It's just few days but she already take matters into her hands. She is too smart it is quite possible that she herself planned her mental illness to get rid of the accusations regarding the incident happen 21 year ago and prove herself innocence . Kunti knew about bani and even close to her it is clear from today's episode.

agreed....but isn't  it strange sukana was very close friend of Bani.....and bani was extremely in love with RM......but she did not tell RM about her childhood friend......RM did not even hear her name before Bani's death...kabi toh zikar kiya ho ga Bani ne RM se Suku ka......